CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cenotaph Anorak v2.0

Last Cunt Standing

58 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Id say the Tamils are like a lot of the cheerleaders of brexit ...fanatics who haven't really thought it out and nothing to offer thats any better than whats already there ..Arlene would be an Orange Tamil ..ya should really take her out of the wheelhouse

Panzbaby 

Fuck me gently!

Say hello to Mister Multi-facet!

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nothing that would concern you..go back to your three piece jigsaw 

Panzbaby 

I think you mean his three wheeler chick with a dick malaysian ladyboy partner. lol

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

You certainly have dilated weltanschauung that's for sure - probably too much amyl nitrate and Punkers' sordid attentions.

The gay innuendo thing is very popular amongst a few punters here..wouldn't suprise me if there quite a few members of the sausage jockey club in this cabin of stabbin

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think she is rather attractive.

If comparing to a hippo with elephantiasis of the entire body, then you could have a point Spotto...

I think you need to get back on the meds tout suite.

Guest judgetwi

You cunts can laugh all you like at the fragrant Diane but that must have been some fuck she gave old Jezzer that he still thinks he owes her all these years later.

Along with Wallis Simpson, Yoko Ono and Camilla she must have something that other women don’t have.

(Please write predictable pervert answers below.)

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You cunts can laugh all you like at the fragrant Diane but that must have been some fuck she gave old Jezzer that he still thinks he owes her all these years later.

Along with Wallis Simpson, Yoko Ono and Camilla she must have something that other women don’t have.

Beef curtains thicker than JCB tyres?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

She looks the type of girl to add novelty value to the experience, by using a set of Scania tyre levers to show you her kidneys.

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good evening you jewsy old devil.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well, Wallis Simpson was rumoured to be expert in the art of deep throating, so for a member of the royal family to get a deep noshing on tap, without having to pay a French strumpet, must have been a real eye-opener. As for Yoko, Lennon was off his tits on high strength Timothy Leary juice, so her "art" must have seemed interesting. And it must have made a nice change for John from having that old poof Epstein sniffing round his bellend. Say what you like about Camilla, but at least she's not an attention seeking bulimic with a propensity for base jumping down the palace stairs. So what has Abbott got to offer? Well, apart from an unrivalled ability to play croquet with her cock - and I can't see that impressing Jezza - it's difficult to imagine. But I'll give it a shot. I reckon she used to put a Thatcher mask on and fuck him right up his scraggy arse. Then make the cocoa.

Guest judgetwi

I read somewhere that Wallis was the only woman who didn’t laugh when David (Edward V111) revealed his tiny winkle.

Perhaps Frank could tell us something about that from his own personal experience?

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I read somewhere that Wallis was the only woman who didn’t laugh when David (Edward V111) revealed his tiny winkle.

Perhaps Frank could tell us something about that from his own personal experience?

It wasn't Wallis, it was Gromit, and Frank hasn't had any personal experiences of his own that we don't know about already.