CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear 'Driving Gloves'

Neil

Just had to endure one of these fucknuts,driving in his own sad little world completely oblivious to everyone around him.Fucking clueless and probably caused loads of prangs without actually getting his cuntwagon scratched.I hope he stalls on the next rail crossing the cunt attempts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Neil said:

Just had to endure one of these fucknuts,driving in his own sad little world completely oblivious to everyone around him.Fucking clueless and probably caused loads of prangs without actually getting his cuntwagon scratched.I hope he stalls on the next rail crossing the cunt attempts.

I should think you of all people would appreciate their value in preventing leaving fingerprints.  Especially DNA encrusted fingerprints.  

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Neil said:

Never happened. Bullshit.

28 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Is that your brain escaping again My Lady? No need to chase after it, I can read the BBC website for myself. Thanks.

No, it's her brillo pad trying to escape the stench of surströmming.

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/13/2018 at 6:06 PM, Neil said:

You think drivers with gloves are bad - what about the cunts with two bulldogs wearing pigskin gloves (the cunt not the digs) setting them on me just cos I am tearing up your royal park on my MTB with fatty tyres. Who do this Lord Snooty fucking fink he is - a high court judge? Fucking grass was made for cunts like me to enjoy not as a shit sheet for middle class territorial bitches and their bitch animals arseholes. Just cos they live nearby in a fucking house the size of my block of flats doesn't give them the right to wave their piggy skinned fingers at me. TOSSBAGS. It's a good job I aint black as well. 

35 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You think drivers with gloves are bad - what about the cunts with two bulldogs wearing pigskin gloves (the cunt not the digs) setting them on me just cos I am tearing up your royal park on my MTB with fatty tyres. Who do this Lord Snooty fucking fink he is - a high court judge? Fucking grass was made for cunts like me to enjoy not as a shit sheet for middle class territorial bitches and their bitch animals arseholes. Just cos they live nearby in a fucking house the size of my block of flats doesn't give them the right to wave their piggy skinned fingers at me. TOSSBAGS. It's a good job I aint black as well. 

You’re utterly fucking shit, in every conceivable way.

Guest Kunte Kinte
13 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You’re utterly fucking shit, in every conceivable way.

You must be one of those dog shit grovellers picking up dog shit with your pigskin driving gloves on you ripe cunt.