CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inappropriate people advertising products

Cunty BigBollox

I've just witnessed an ad with Su Pollard advertising Vagisan moist cream. Apparently it's for dry post menopausal fannies. Upon seeing this advert I had a mental image of Su applying this to her twat which is a massive fucking cunt because I can't now get this image out of my head. I guess in that respect the ad worked although I'm not going to buy any. Why the fuck couldn't they use somebody like Suzi Perry, who I would quite happily apply it to.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've just witnessed an ad with Su Pollard advertising Vagisan moist cream. Apparently it's for dry post menopausal fannies. Upon seeing this advert I had a mental image of Su applying this to her twat which is a massive fucking cunt because I can't now get this image out of my head. I guess in that respect the ad worked although I'm not going to buy any. Why the fuck couldn't they use somebody like Suzi Perry, who I would quite happily apply it to.

I nominated the last Vagisan cunt ointment advert because it featured Jenny Eclair. They've found an equally stringy, obnoxious and unattractive blonde hag to replace her. There's definitely a theme, they could be sisters.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you place Su Pollard in the same attractiveness bracket as Carol Vorderman...

..it really is true that masturbation affects your eyesight.

I'd wager that Sue Pollard is ProfB. Either way, she does it for Neil. 

550w_icons_su_pollard_1.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

All it needs now is Carol cunting Vorderman and you'll definitely be seeing my chilli con carne again

Be honest Neil, you'd have a go at all of them.  That's what black plastic bin bags are for.  

Guest Ollyboro

We live in a world in which Theresa May is selling us the joys of Brexit - after campaigning to remain, and Jeremy Corbyn is posing as a Remainer, despite consistently voting alongside Eurosceptics AND sticking one up Dianne Abbott's shitter. Based on all that, why not let Rolf Harris advertise Pampers? Why not let Simon Weston advertise Garnier skincare? Why not let Michael McIntyre advertise himself as a comedian? We live in a post-truth world where the truth is whatever you want it to be. And I say that as someone with a 300mm cock (11.811 inches after Brexit - we got our penises back).

8 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

We live in a world in which Theresa May is selling us the joys of Brexit - after campaigning to remain, and Jeremy Corbyn is posing as a Remainer, despite consistently voting alongside Eurosceptics AND sticking one up Dianne Abbott's shitter. Based on all that, why not let Rolf Harris advertise Pampers? Why not let Simon Weston advertise Garnier skincare? Why not let Michael McIntyre advertise himself as a comedian? We live in a post-truth world where the truth is whatever you want it to be. And I say that as someone with a 300mm cock (11.811 inches after Brexit - we got our penises back).

Agreed, you are one colossal  prick. Bonne nuit.

6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

We live in a world in which Theresa May is selling us the joys of Brexit - after campaigning to remain

To be fair, this line gets trotted out with monotonous regularity but realistically, what were the options? Jacob rees mogg? Boris fucking johnson?? I've yet to hear teresa may extol the virtues of leaving, she only ever says that she's enacting the will of the British people as expressed in the referendum. I've never heard her say what a brilliant decision it was or even argue in favour of it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're missing the point I'm trying to make such as, it would be more appropriate if Wayne Rooney advertised Vagisan or Michael Barrymore was the face of the new "Learn to swim" ads. etc

Jon Venables doing 'get away from it all' vacations.

I'm with you all the way on this one baby! Time to think outside the 'conservative advertising creative' box.

I'm off to organise a demo!

1 hour ago, scotty said:

To be fair, this line gets trotted out with monotonous regularity but realistically, what were the options? Jacob rees mogg? Boris fucking johnson?? I've yet to hear teresa may extol the virtues of leaving, she only ever says that she's enacting the will of the British people as expressed in the referendum. I've never heard her say what a brilliant decision it was or even argue in favour of it. 

Yeah - and that's half the fucking problem.

Put her on stage at Davos - the Illuminati's equivalent of Geldof at Live Aid - and instead of going how great Britain is going to be to do business and how we're leading the race for the global search for talent, what does she do?

Reaches into her back catalogue and scolds the Internet companies and as good as says they're hand-in-hand with the paedophiles.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah - and that's half the fucking problem.

Put her on stage at Davos - the Illuminati's equivalent of Geldof at Live Aid - and instead of going how great Britain is going to be to do business and how we're leading the race for the global search for talent, what does she do?

Reaches into her back catalogue and scolds the Internet companies and as good as says they're hand-in-hand with the paedophiles.

She knows yer the laughing stock of the world and a wog with a phd isnt welcome in the precious union jiggers baby 

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

She knows yer the laughing stock of the world and a wog with a phd isnt welcome in the precious union jiggers baby 

Panzbaby 

Then - like you looking in the mirror - she knows nothing.

Thing is, like a fucked clock that tells the correct time twice a day, you might actually have hit on something for once.

Put a Remainer in charge of things, surround herself with Remainers and allow Remainers to negotiate the deal and you're going to get appeasement, timidity and them thinking they are obeying the will of the British people (that's her 'go to phrase' if you hadn't noticed. She is only concerned with carrying out some half-arsed notion of the will of the people).

Like you she's interpreted that as racism, insularity and not upsetting things too much instead of it being a chance to articulate a vision of a freed-up Britain, at ease with itself, open for business and committed to the Free Movement area in the island of Ireland - with the absolute exception of yourself of course.

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya may not believe it but shes the most switched on politico there and i dont praise the conservatives much..ya should listen to her n not the monied shills who would ruin y'all

Panzbaby 

Well, depending on how cynically you view politics and politicians, you could well be right.

I mean, she's a million miles away from the old time definition of a politician (i.e.doing what's right for the country), I think we can both agree on that. But if it's about retaining her grip on power for as long as possible, even this means her being as useful as a condom in a nunnery,  then she is indeed 'switched on'.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well, depending on how cynically you view politics and politicians, you could well be right.

I mean, she's a million miles away from the old time definition of a politician (i.e.doing what's right for the country), I think we can both agree on that. But if it's about retaining her grip on power for as long as possible, even this means her being as useful as a condom in a nunnery,  then she is indeed 'switched on'.

I refer you to what Scotty posted earlier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Then - like you looking in the mirror - she knows nothing.

Thing is, like a fucked clock that tells the correct time twice a day, you might actually have hit on something for once.

Put a Remainer in charge of things, surround herself with Remainers and allow Remainers to negotiate the deal and you're going to get appeasement, timidity and them thinking they are obeying the will of the British people (that's her 'go to phrase' if you hadn't noticed. She is only concerned with carrying out some half-arsed notion of the will of the people).

Like you she's interpreted that as racism, insularity and not upsetting things too much instead of it being a chance to articulate a vision of a freed-up Britain, at ease with itself, open for business and committed to the Free Movement area in the island of Ireland - with the absolute exception of yourself of course.

Ya have the best deal ya were ever going to get ..and everyone in Whitehall knows it..tessys played a blinder considering the snakes behind her 

Panzbaby