CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May I strictly come dance in Africa.

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

What sort of fucking game is this? It's us who are supposed to dance for visiting VIPs NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND AND YOU CUNTS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO JOIN IN FOR KNEES UP IN THE JUNGLE. Especially when you're the fucking Prime Minister of Old Blighty. As it happens I visited a few weeks ago and the cunt was still dancing at some sort of shareholders meeting called a Cuntservative Party Conference. I got an interest in most shady shenanigans but this fucking caper shocked me. Now the whole cuntry is on a hokey poke to the tune of the EU national anthem. God Bless Britanigeria. You certainly know how to give us a good laugh back in the civilised world. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

We call gammon BUSHMEAT. 

You're coming across as someone more interested in meat than bush. Apologies if I've got you all wrong and that, in fact, you're not a wrong 'un. Although "BUSHMEAT" spelled out in capital letters suggests you're a shouty Aussie, in which case fuck off. I'll never forgive Captain Cook for finding you cunts.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

You're coming across as someone more interested in meat than bush. Apologies if I've got you all wrong and that, in fact, you're not a wrong 'un. Although "BUSHMEAT" spelled out in capital letters suggests you're a shouty Aussie, in which case fuck off. I'll never forgive Captain Cook for finding you cunts.

It's the African Bush not the Australian Outback cunt. Who taught you geography? Captain Cunt? 

Guest Ollyboro
46 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

It's the African Bush not the Australian Outback cunt. Who taught you geography? Captain Cunt? 

As it happens I was taught Geography by the finest teacher of  Braille Geography the world has ever fucking known. Unfortunately I can't feel Braille, so I still didn't know where I was.

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

I thought this was a punkape nom and the title said: may i strictly cum in africans.

I see you know your way round the dark cuntinent.