CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Baker

Penny Farthing

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I read somewhere that he used to cut the headlines out of the newspapers at the old folks home and read them to everyone in the evening. Top bloke if you ask me.

On the other hand those specs he wore made him look like a premium member of the Jimmy Savile arse poppers society so he can fuck off and burn in hell.

Guest Kunte Kinte
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He ain't now but I thought he cashed in his chips few years ago

18 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Bring it on gassy pants

After the News the Classics you Cunt. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
27 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

60 illegal migrants a week are arriving in small boats on the shores of Kent and Sussex Eric .. what would you do to stem this "tide"?

Transport the population of the South Coast towns (= shitholes) to Africa to dig latrines for the villagers. They are shit so they should be able to do a good job. Especially those cubts whi think they are special in the Cinque (= sink) ports. Fucking arsehole of the UK. ALL FUCKING CUNTSERVATIVE RACISTS. 

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Pen, you stupid cow. Why don't you just nominate death as a cunt then next time you're trawling the obituary columns you can just add another post for someone rather than nomming non-cunts, as cunts.

Wait until she fires up the BBC web site this morning and finds out that former Showaddywaddy bassist Al James has just died.

@camberwell gypsy do you want to do the "Three Steps To Heaven" line now, or do you have any vestiges of self-respect left?