CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Social Prescribing

Last Cunt Standing

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/18/gps-could-prescribe-bingo-and-dancing-after-english-trials-success

So the latest wheeze brought to you by the paramilitary wing of the Department of Health, is that former colleagues dish out Mecca vouchers and Tap shoes. Apparently it’s a revelation that people who move about and have some occasional cognitive stimulation are generally in better health than those who don’t. However, despite all the many levers of influence Mr Hand-Cock could pull, its left to front line healthcare, just like every cunting thing else.

In the last few years of my career, I was told I was well placed to check boilers for the elderly, identify terrorists in my waiting room, and defend the country from illegal immigrants. Medicine? Just haven’t got the time, Mate. Handing back my PREVENT Counter-Terrorism manual was a special joy, just before I left the building laughing like a pink Fat Man on Bangla Road. 

All serves to neatly distract the Press though, from an age-old truth; money is still the best predictor of health, which is why a walk from one end of Glasgow to the other will cost you 25 years of life expectancy, and significantly more on Old Firm day. As the country gets poorer, our expectations better adjust downward, too. 

Bingo and Dancing. What an utter load of Arse gravy. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Or the cunts could just take responsibility for their own corpulence, carcinogen uptake and general well-being?

"What!!? These Marlboro King Size don't contain Vitamin C? I'm sure I read something on Instagram saying they did?"

"I can't move out of my armchair and need to shovel cheese into every orifice because I've got a thyroid problem" (It's always a fucking thyroid problem with these Barbapapa clones)

"My Sky-Q is on the blink so I think of got PTSD - you've got to write me a sick note!"

"I start to photosynthesize if I see daylight, so I have to stay in bed all day with the curtains closed"

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/18/gps-could-prescribe-bingo-and-dancing-after-english-trials-success

So the latest wheeze brought to you by the paramilitary wing of the Department of Health, is that former colleagues dish out Mecca vouchers and Tap shoes. Apparently it’s a revelation that people who move about and have some occasional cognitive stimulation are generally in better health than those who don’t. However, despite all the many levers of influence Mr Hand-Cock could pull, its left to front line healthcare, just like every cunting thing else.

In the last few years of my career, I was told I was well placed to check boilers for the elderly, identify terrorists in my waiting room, and defend the country from illegal immigrants. Medicine? Just haven’t got the time, Mate. Handing back my PREVENT Counter-Terrorism manual was a special joy, just before I left the building laughing like a pink Fat Man on Bangla Road. 

All serves to neatly distract the Press though, from an age-old truth; money is still the best predictor of health, which is why a walk from one end of Glasgow to the other will cost you 25 years of life expectancy, and significantly more on Old Firm day. As the country gets poorer, our expectations better adjust downward, too. 

You should be knighted and put in charge of the BMA. My experiences of such things in my latter years in the health service were beyond fucking parody. 

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Were you actually qualified? Just asking like, you can't be too careful nowadays.

If you mean qualified as in Certified, then the answer is yes. 

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Or the cunts could just take responsibility for their own corpulence, carcinogen uptake and general well-being?

"What!!? These Marlboro King Size don't contain Vitamin C? I'm sure I read something on Instagram saying they did?"

"I can't move out of my armchair and need to shovel cheese into every orifice because I've got a thyroid problem" (It's always a fucking thyroid problem with these Barbapapa clones)

"My Sky-Q is on the blink so I think of got PTSD - you've got to write me a sick note!"

"I start to photosynthesize if I see daylight, so I have to stay in bed all day with the curtains closed"

Cigarettes with vitamin C?

I know who's got a Denis Leary DVD on their shelf.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pay people to cycle and walk to work. This would save the NHS a few quid in the long run. I'm owed about 50 grand in back pay

On 11/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know many a wealthy person who has drunk a bottle of plonk by 11am.  They don’t live in Glasgow, but will die at the same rate.

its all about no being too much of a cunt.

if you want to live on fried confectionary and a pint of heavy, then don’t expect to get the Queen telegram at 100.

fucking cunts