CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas lunch cunts

Earl of Punkape

Firstly Christmas Dinner is for peasants.The meal should be eaten at lunchtime with all participants having been to a Christian Service in the morning.

The traditional roast should be goose.Turkey is acceptable for lower-middle classes provided the bird is free range.

For the better connected, such as myself, a better version of goose is roast Swan which I’ve arranged for the Punkapes through a friend in Oxford.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Firstly Christmas Dinner is for peasants.The meal should be eaten at lunchtime with all participants having been to a Christian Service in the morning.

The traditional roast should be goose.Turkey is acceptable for lower-middle classes provided the bird is free range.

For the better connected, such as myself, a better version of goose is roast Swan which I’ve arranged for the Punkapes through a friend in Oxford.

Fuck off.

Another standard output from the Pukeape executable. It’s just a shame the executable doesn’t execute itself. 

The only cunts who eat swans are the filthy Eastern Europeans, who have no respect for the law when they kill them.

Goose is OK, but very fatty.

Turkey is for fucking cat food. As for all the accoutrements cunts put with it, fucking vile.

Personally, I have rib of beef from the local farm.

This year we are being lazy cunts and eating out at the local Galvin restaurant.  

True Christians ie fundamentalist nut jobs, do not celebrate Christmas day as a holy day.

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The only cunts who eat swans are the filthy Eastern Europeans, who have no respect for the law when they kill them.

Goose is OK, but very fatty.

Turkey is for fucking cat food. As for all the accoutrements cunts put with it, fucking vile.

Personally, I have rib of beef from the local farm.

This year we are being lazy cunts and eating out at the local Galvin restaurant.  

True Christians ie fundamentalist nut jobs, do not celebrate Christmas day as a holy day.

More perplexing are those pikeys who choose capon 

" A castrated domestic cock fattened for eating " 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I take it that this 'friend' of yours will be an integral part of your 3-trannybird spit-roast, comprising of Spatch-cocked Woodcock, Peacock & Turkeycock all on the bone.

Edited by 'eavensabove
Bernard Mathews

Guest 'eavensabove

It's no secret that I fuck off for Christmas. I can't be arsed to peel me sprouts whilst straining to hear 'Gone With The Wind' from me kitchen. Once yer kids have growed up, going away during the Season of Yule is the best fucking move that you can make as a parent. Over the years I've tried the fucking lot: Overpriced Xmas lunches via Just Eat; Hampers from Fortitude & Mansions and renting a Villa in Stockton-On-Tees, and all three suck. I opt for 1st Class services and amenities away from it all, and its the one day of the year that me tent gets a good airing on Alderney. A quick hop from Southampton airport and I'm dining on top nosh in the outskirts of St. Anne.

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Ape will stuff his fish smelling, battery farmed Tesco Turkey with “best before” beans .It will be washed down with Lambrini....

"Sitting here in Queens, eating refried beans, 
We're in all the magazines, gulpin' down Thorazines"

5 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Agreed.

Turkey should be banned and the only fowl cunts can have for their Christmas meal is Canada Goose, punishable by death. Within a few years these feral alien cunts will be wiped out from the UK.

Muntjac deer for New Year, Signal Crayfish for Easter and Grey Squirrel for birthdays. Job done.

Fuck off

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's no secret that I fuck off for Christmas. I can't be arsed to peel me sprouts whilst straining to hear 'Gone With The Wind' from me kitchen. Once yer kids have growed up, going away during the Season of Yule is the best fucking move that you can make as a parent. Over the years I've tried the fucking lot: Overpriced Xmas lunches via Just Eat; Hampers from Fortitude & Mansions and renting a Villa in Stockton-On-Tees, and all three suck. I opt for 1st Class services and amenities away from it all, and its the one day of the year that me tent gets a good airing on Alderney. A quick hop from Southampton airport and I'm dining on top nosh in the outskirts of St. Anne.

Why not make it a longer break, you deserve it.  Starting right now would be good.

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed.

Turkey should be banned and the only fowl cunts can have for their Christmas meal is Canada Goose, punishable by death. Within a few years these feral alien cunts will be wiped out from the UK.

Muntjac deer for New Year, Signal Crayfish for Easter and Grey Squirrel for birthdays. Job done.

Fuck off

Too dry, and difficult to stuff.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed.

Fuck off

Will never happen. It takes a howitzer shell to kill the fuckers. They've been on the pest list for several years, meaning they can be shot any time of the year, with no discernable impact on the population. Who would spend £2 per non-toxic shot cartridge to shoot something that's barely edible?

Wild Pink Footed or Greylag goose is the way to go for Christmas.

Punkape, shove a 40lb turkey on your head and suffocate you odious little poof.

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why not make it a longer break, you deserve it.  Starting right now would be good.

What, and break-away from a traditional Xmas?  Ged out of 'ere. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Will never happen. It takes a howitzer shell to kill the fuckers. They've been on the pest list for several years, meaning they can be shot any time of the year, with no discernable impact on the population. Who would spend £2 per non-toxic shot cartridge to shoot something that's barely edible?

Wild Pink Footed or Greylag goose is the way to go for Christmas.

Punkape, shove a 40lb turkey on your head and suffocate you odious little puff.

He did that last year...

See the source image

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Too dry, and difficult to stuff.

I would have thought you'd have well basted your Canada Goose first. Maybe it's the saltiness of the baste that's making it dry.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Have to disagree, Punkers.  Casa De Wiz shall be serving a brilliant, prime standing rib roast with herb crusted layer, twice baked potato, fresh salad, and an assortment of home baked biscuits and fine confections. The lorry full of liquor is expected to deliver this week.

You're NOT invited.  Religious nutters take a crossbow bolt to the heart upon approach!

LOL

Fuck off.