CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who film police getting attacked

Guest Simon Templar

Guest Simon Templar

We all know some police are complete scrotes however the majority I think do try to do the right thing. Just watched a film of 2 coppers getting beaten by typical sub human chav cunts and no fucker jumped in to help as they were all too busy filming it. CUNTS! 

Time to stop sending overseas aid money and reinvest it in to our police and prison services. 

5 minutes ago, Simon Templar said:

We all know some police are complete scrotes however the majority I think do try to do the right thing. Just watched a film of 2 coppers getting beaten by typical sub human chav cunts and no fucker jumped in to help as they were all too busy filming it. CUNTS! 

Time to stop sending overseas aid money and reinvest it in to our police and prison services. 

Are you still driving the Volvo P1800?

On Topic. In my experience the majority of police officers are selected for their mid range intelligence (borderline thick). Which makes them politically malleable and compliant with the modern way of policing, which is ignoring actual crime and concentrating on making a profit and protecting all the imported paedophiles so they're free to vote in elections. Fuck the police. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On Topic. In my experience the majority of police officers are selected for their mid range intelligence (borderline thick). Which makes them politically malleable and compliant with the modern way of policing, which is ignoring actual crime and concentrating on making a profit and protecting all the imported paedophiles so they're free to vote in elections. Fuck the police. 

Nothing to do with that Eric .. given a choice between "fighting crime" behind a computer screen or in the real world .. they choose the cosy option. The other thing is perhaps we need to revert to the older policy of recruiting Chief Cuntstables from the forces rather than always from the police ranks as that might help encourage the recruitment of officers that are prepared to go on the mean streets.

3 hours ago, Simon Templar said:

Just watched a film of 2 coppers getting beaten by typical sub human chav cunts and no fucker jumped in to help as they were all too busy filming it.

If it was anything like this festival of buggery, then the cunts deserved it.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Fuck tha police and Ren said it with Authority, coz the niggas on the street is a majority" or words to that effect

The U.K politicians, and lesbian police commissioners have allowed this shit to escalate.  Here, the first gendarme would have taken out his Sig-Sauer pistol, and shot the cunts. The second gendarme would be beating the shit out of the black cunt filming, prior to stuffing his phone up his Eddie arse. We French have many faults, but being soft on thugs ain't one of them.   Vivre & fuck off.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 hours ago, Simon Templar said:

The police in this country are institutionally corrupt, entitled arseholes who regard the public a nuisance. They routinely fit people up and bully those they can't. I'd buy those lads a pint.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The U.K politicians, and lesbian police commissioners have allowed this shit to escalate.  Here, the first gendarme would have taken out his Sig-Sauer pistol, and shot the cunts. The second gendarme would be beating the shit out of the black cunt filming, prior to stuffing his phone up his Eddie arse. We French have many faults, but being soft on thugs ain't one of them.   Vivre & fuck off.

A shame your gendarmes didn't fight the Boche in 1940, you might not have become a vassal state.

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've always admired the courage of frenchmen. Particularly after the liberation when they rounded women up all over France, many on trumped up charges of collaboration, shaved their heads, stripped them and paraded them in the town's streets. Many had the shit kicked out of them as well. Vivre. 

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

In general I would agree but if I see another crowd of Gilets Jaunes ignorant cunts blocking all three RN exits to a town burning tyres whilst the gendarmerie stand and watch them I'll phone CRS.

22 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Is he dead yet (again)?

I think I saw him on Tower Bridge yesterday. There was a bloke wearing a long haired wig, sunglasses, Hawaiian shirt and a blue blazer, sitting in a dolomite sprint, screaming "cunt cunt cunt cunt" in a high pitch yell at a taxi driver stopping to pick up some arabs. May have been him? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think I saw him on Tower Bridge yesterday. There was a bloke wearing a long haired wig, sunglasses, Hawaiian shirt and a blue blazer, sitting in a dolomite sprint, screaming "cunt cunt cunt cunt" in a high pitch yell at a taxi driver stopping to pick up some arabs. May have been him? 

He drives a Maestro Turbo.

Good old plod has got his own back by posting footage of him ramming scooter thugs off the road in Cockneyville. It makes me proud to be British to see these fucking idiots getting wiped out, I can't way for the sequels.

Anyhow, if anyone is wondering why scooter crime has dropped by 40% I reckon it's because the Little fucking Mohammed Rossi's have got a bit of a deterrent now.

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good old plod has got his own back by posting footage of him ramming scooter thugs off the road in Cockneyville. It makes me proud to be British to see these fucking idiots getting wiped out, I can't way for the sequels.

Anyhow, if anyone is wondering why scooter crime has dropped by 40% I reckon it's because the Little fucking Mohammed Rossi's have got a bit of a deterrent now.

That’s all very well until some thieving cunt gets badly hurt or, even better, killed. Then the weeping snowflakes and the race card professionals will be all over it like a dose of clap. Cressida Strapon will do her duty and sell the poor copper down the river. It’s all so fucking predictable.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, Simon Templar said:

There was a member of The Filth moaning recently that members of the public did not intervene whilst him and his colleague were on the receiving end of a well deserved, good fucking hiding. Was this the same faggot cunt?

Fuck 'em. I wouldn't jump in to lend a hand to the fire service if a building was burning down, and I wouldn't stop to offer first aid assistance to a responding paramedic.

The pigs are there to do a job, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to help them do it. They should stop extorting motorists whilst sitting in hidden laybys with cameras like fucking perverts and get back on the streets to do what they're paid for.

Send me the film, I could do with a good laugh.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was a member of The Filth moaning recently that members of the public did not intervene whilst him and his colleague were on the receiving end of a well deserved, good fucking hiding. Was this the same faggot cunt?

Fuck 'em. I wouldn't jump in to lend a hand to the fire service if a building was burning down, and I wouldn't stop to offer first aid assistance to a responding paramedic.

The pigs are there to do a job, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to help them do it. They should stop extorting motorists whilst sitting in hidden laybys with cameras like fucking perverts and get back on the streets to do what they're paid for.

Send me the film, I could do with a good laugh.

I'm assuming it wasn't the met commissioner who sat in a car and did nothing to assist a colleague being stabbed to death 8 feet in front of him either.

Mind you, the fact that he managed to shit his pants, lock the car and cry his eyes out simultaneously does suggest a level of coordination above the average dibble, who would be hard pushed to pick the peanuts out of their own faecal matter while concentrating on the plot of teletubbies.

• Like 1