CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Stretched Earlobes

Ape™️

There’s not a lot I need to say about these fucking idiots - the image below sums things up nicely. Why anyone would want to disfigure themselves in this way is beyond me. Aside from being left with pendulous flaps of ear, another side effect of having these absurd things is a revolting odour from the stretched flesh, meaning the owner not only looks like a cunt, but also smells like one.

367209-BE-7-C4-A-4508-A3-EA-9-E56-D71-AA

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve

If skin will stretch that much, why couldn't the body modification cunt stretch the skin around his neck over his fucking head and suffocate the thick fucking knob end? 

56 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

There’s not a lot I need to say about these fucking idiots - the image below sums things up nicely. Why anyone would want to disfigure themselves in this way is beyond me. Aside from being left with pendulous flaps of ear, another side effect of having these absurd things is a revolting odour from the stretched flesh, meaning the owner not only looks like a cunt, but also smells like one.

Fuck off.

Every doorman's dream come true. Cunt removal handles. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Avoiding the question are you? How can I put it another way, are you still yanking at your joystick whilst staring at others mens' choppers?

Lol. Cunty.

Ape doesn't have stretched out earlobes, but he does have a gaping slack stretched out ringpiece from all the cocks he's had up it. lol 

3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Still drinking I see, Drew. 

Looks like you are drinking Tesco bleach. You've have had the audacity to criticise  my noms on several occasions, but one of them has received 1203 replies. Even two that were moved by mods. are hitting the 50 mark each.  I could be the best on here, if I wasn't a faux French thick cunt. You on the other hand are, on a good day, mediocre at best.

Pile of shit. Stretched earlobes indeed.

cc: Punkape

17 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Urgggg is that a photo of @Lord Punkape?

Standard first post on every thread from you, fuckwit. Unfunny and pointless, breaking the precious rules again.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you had these Ape, wouldn't it give your boyfriends down at the helicopter club another orifice to put their cock rather than in your mouth or up your arse?

A genuinely funny riposte you'd do well to learn from Pen 

18 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off.

What do the ears look like with the napkin rings removed? I'm guessing a 5 inch loop of bacon rind resting on the shoulder. 

How utterly fucking goddamned attractive.

(P. Anderson, 'Barb Wire')

20 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off.

This spacktard could hold those rings over his eyes and do an impromptu elton john impression. 

But even that couldn't make him look any more of a cunt. 

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If skin will stretch that much, why couldn't the body modification cunt stretch the skin around his neck over his fucking head and suffocate the thick fucking knob end? 

I like your thinking Wiz. Equally he could just flay alive the nearest nun, then suffocate his sorry arse with that.

Note how I resisted making a habit joke there..