CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sun bingo advert

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

I am surprised this has not come up. The Sun bingo advert is possibly the worst example of aiming at the lowest possible demographic. A truly unfunny and hideously ugly fat bint with a Bristol accent that sounds like there is less than one brain cell rattling around in it's fat wobbling skull. What an image to portray to the fucking world.

Here it is, what a pile of blubbering shite.

Guest 'eavensabove

There are some ad's which require immediate attention, such as bricking the tv. Quite what the fuck this 60 seconds of shite is endeavouring to advertise is anybody's guess. It's hardly gonna sell pianos, is it, and besides,  what chance has Punker's got with purchasing an upright organ from a certain Mr John Lewis? 

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am surprised this has not come up. The Sun bingo advert is possibly the worst example of aiming at the lowest possible demographic. A truly unfunny and hideously ugly fat bint with a Bristol accent that sounds like there is less than one brain cell rattling around in it's fat wobbling skull. What an image to portray to the fucking world.

Is the “Sun” your usual daily newspaper?

lol.

Oik.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Our Neil would go for her on the left,  and 'eavans, left to his own devices,  would form a menage de trois with the other two.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Isn't that the sausage avoider from Criminal Minds? 

8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking awful on every level... still, after all these years.

The two 'slebs' are doing the usual public-profile prostitution but what's the point of the pig on the right?

Remember the good old days when fat cunts like that were too ashamed to leave the house, let alone appear on TV?

If it hadn't have been for Bella Emberg, an alien civilisation based 30 light years away would still be unaware that fat cunts even existed.

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Which one is the woman?

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

This woman is a chavvier dead ringer for my ex-wife. A boat race resembling a blistered pisspot and the appetite of fully grown mountain gorilla. And thanks for offeribg me the 12" extended remix of it - cuntish of you that one.