CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROYAL REMOVALS

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Trust the Sun arse wipe to rub it in (a sticky subject) during a housing homeless crisis. 

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have decided they don't want to live in Kensington next to William and Kate, and will strike out on their own in Windsor" 

"on their own" are you fucking joking? 

Damaged goods prize cunts like a pair of broken eggs in an egg box. Only look at the fucking gold plated egg box. Ten bedrooms. 

Surely a Saturday Cunting is in order. 

NINTCHDBPICT000451363304.jpg

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Trust the Sun arse wipe to rub it in (a sticky subject) during a housing homeless crisis. 

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have decided they don't want to live in Kensington next to William and Kate, and will strike out on their own in Windsor" 

Damaged goods prize cunts like a pair of broken eggs in an egg box. Only look at the fucking gold plated egg box. Ten bedrooms. 

It's centuries of bumming up to these fuckers that have turned this country into a population of forelock tugging wankers who think nothing of camping out by the roadside for 2/3 nights to just get a glimpse of some royals face as the carriage sweeps by"Oooh she waved at me". And festoons their house with Charles and (insert name of current main squeeze) mugs and Harry and Meghan plates. I've told Pen not to waste her money.

• Like 2

Guest Kunte Kinte
41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't think you were so smart.

Your eyeballs just reminded me ti clean the dogshit off my car tyres. But seriously.... you ain't said much about the nom. 

14 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Your eyeballs just reminded me to clean the dogshit off my car tyres. But seriously.... you ain't said much about the nom. 

Yes, that's really me in the avatar, however did you know? 

As for the "nom" it's complete and utter fucking garbage, why would I waste good electrons discussing it?

4 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fucking pikey cunts don't even have a satellite dish. 

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you sure that's not the servants' quarters in @Monumental cunt's palatial Cotswolds garden?

It’s a shit hole. I wouldn’t even keep my gardening equipment in such a hovel.    Considering my gardening equipment is a team of Noirs from the Congo, that is something.  Terrible place. How could one live in anything less than ten bedrooms.

Guest Kunte Kinte
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s a shit hole. I wouldn’t even keep my gardening equipment in such a hovel.    Considering my gardening equipment is a team of Noirs from the Congo, that is something.  Terrible place. How could one live in anything less than ten bedrooms.

You need to gargle in one of the five bathrooms you pleb.