CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arlene Foster

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest judgetwi
On 28/12/2019 at 11:02, ratcum said:

Don't be horrid Jewdy. Anyway, check out Ghislaine Maxwell working with her homies to procure and violate young Aryan girls. Next you'll be telling me the Elders of Zion is made up!!

I am familiar with the content of The Protocols, Herr Oberst, although, unlike you, I don’t own a well thumbed, spunk stained copy of it.

As for Ghislaine I recall that at least one of her customers is a well known member of a prominent family of Aryan German ancestry. Wheels within wheels.....some cunts will do anything , betray any principles, for money the filthy cunts.

You and I are above such things obviously. It’s no wonder we are such good pals, don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I am familiar with the content of The Protocols, Herr Oberst, although, unlike you, I don’t own a well thumbed, spunk stained copy of it.

As for Ghislaine I recall that at least one of her customers is a well known member of a prominent family of Aryan German ancestry. Wheels within wheels.....some cunts will do anything , betray any principles, for money the filthy cunts.

You and I are above such things obviously. It’s no wonder we are such good pals, don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

forgive and forget eh Jewdy? I'll take that mate. 

Happy New Year