CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don’t like crumpets

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Baws! Pen beat you to it.

birch yourself in a freezing river.

And ram something deep fried up your arse for good measure. Autist in cheif indeed

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Just to clarify; I don't find erotic pleasure in a Scotsman inserting high calorie native cuisine up their bum and suggest it only as punishment for been defeated by a dull fuckwit like pen

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There is a clarification, that the crumpets MUST be wharburtons.  Anything else is second rate and tastes of ceiling tiles.  Lashing of Anchor butter is the only covering allowed.  Anything else is suspect.

Spot on. Warburtons are the crumpets; all others are pale imitations, and cunts in themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And ram something deep fried up your arse for good measure. Autist in cheif indeed

^ chief, you fucking dullard. They'll obviously let just about any cunt graduate in a dumbed-down earth science these days.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't believe a nom about an olde Englishe delicacy from our resident uphill gardener, descends into cum quips. A fucking sorry state of affairs if you ask me. 

Crumpets are of Welsh origin, Gyps.  

On 11/24/2018 at 10:04 PM, Lord Punkape said:

I adore crumpets particularly if they are smothered in butter and marmite.Acceptable other spreads include anchovy paste or homemade preserves.

Anyone who disagrees with my observations on this topic are gay or communist and have venereal diseases.

Fuck off.

Lord!!!!! I’ve been away too long

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fatty, after all of last nights activity, I feel kind of soiled. 

Knowing now what that feels like, have you considered changing your name to Franks Cock?  

Crumpets and semolina-dusted muffins are singularly the victuals of Alpha Males.

Decorum and etiquette dictate that slack-arsed poofs who favour less masculine provender are cunt-lipped non gender-specific arse-butlers with a predilection for a good throat-fucking off cross-dressing hipsters and likely manipulate their prostate while masturbating furiously over pictures of Nicola Sturgeon's cock.

They can fuck off and drop dead.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

Crumpets and semolina-dusted muffins are singularly the victuals of Alpha Males.

Decorum and etiquette dictate that slack-arsed poofs who favour less masculine provender are cunt-lipped non gender-specific arse-butlers with a predilection for a good throat-fucking off cross-dressing hipsters and likely manipulate their prostate while masturbating furiously over pictures of Nicola Sturgeon's cock.

Out of likes I'm afraid Rev. I've always said, any man who doesn't like crumpet is a tadpole gargler. And any cunt who uses low fat spread is more than fucking suspect. 

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, Rev said:

Vintage.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/3/2018 at 11:36 PM, Rev said:

Rev, prose like that is why the Corner exists.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut your mouth you creepy fucking cunt. 

Every day you grow weaker, infirm, LIMP.  You simply cannot stop yourself from responding to somebody you find so exceptionally tedious.  I'll be the death of you, Frank, and I can't wait to shit on your grave!