CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don’t like crumpets

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I adore crumpets particularly if they are smothered in butter and marmite.Acceptable other spreads include anchovy paste or homemade preserves.

Anyone who disagrees with my observations on this topic are gay or communist and have venereal diseases.

Fuck off.

Absolutely. Warburton now make giant crumpets. People who don't like crumpets are mentally ill perverts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I adore crumpets particularly if they are smothered in butter and marmite.Acceptable other spreads include anchovy paste or homemade preserves.

Anyone who disagrees with my observations on this topic are gay or communist and have venereal diseases.

Fuck off.

But you’re not so keen on crumpet, because you’re a fucking poof.

• Like 2

Guest Queefer
18 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Agreed , or indeed just enough Black Bomber Snowdonian Vintage Cheddar to fill all the holes. Gentleman's Relish is a close second. 

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I see you don’t approve of my comment to Neil. I’ll take this as you admitting that eating crumpet with cum on is acceptable behaviour. Is it one of the house specials at your elite “club”? 

You wouldn’t get into any of the clubs I’m a member of because you’re a peasant, you have venereal diseases and you shop at Tesco.

In addiction...Fuck off serf.

8 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I see you don’t approve of my comment to Neil. I’ll take this as you admitting that eating crumpet with cum on is acceptable behaviour. Is it one of the house specials at your elite “club”? 

Your venereal diseases have warped your ability to be coherent and lucid. Your lack of rationale and comportment illustrate your massive shortcomings in all areas...

i suspect you have measles, hooping cough and diphtheria.

lol.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely. Warburton now make giant crumpets. People who don't like crumpets are mentally ill perverts.

There is a clarification, that the crumpets MUST be wharburtons.  Anything else is second rate and tastes of ceiling tiles.  Lashing of Anchor butter is the only covering allowed.  Anything else is suspect.

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Fuck me, searching the depths of my fucked brain, I'm sure @ProfB nominated this about 3 years ago? I'm know he was obsessed with crumpets. @Cuntybaws help me out 

Run pukeape.exe /poof

gosub clubs

9 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

You wouldn’t get into any of the clubs I’m a member of because you’re a peasant, you have venereal diseases and you shop at Tesco.

In addiction...Fuck off serf.

gosub helicopters

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

You prefer helicopter 🚁 fetishising....

lol.

gosub disease

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Your venereal diseases have warped your ability to be coherent and lucid. Your lack of rationale and comportment illustrate your massive shortcomings in all areas...

i suspect you have measles, hooping cough and diphtheria.

lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Did you have to toast your own Punkers, or did your fag do them for you, and clench them in his arse cheeks to keep them warm.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't believe a nom about an olde Englishe delicacy from our resident uphill gardener, descends into cum quips. A fucking sorry state of affairs if you ask me. 

No doubt those two words stuck to your lips as you typed, you old knob nosher.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Sorry, I thought it read quim

9 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You disturb me greatly, Neil. 

Having sobered up slightly I would like to clarify that I meant crumpets as in the 70's TV sense ie "phwoar,what a tasty piece of crumpets she is"! I may be a bit pervy but unlike Punkers I'm not into the white stuff myself.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, searching the depths of my fucked brain, I'm sure @ProfB nominated this about 3 years ago? I'm know he was obsessed with crumpets. @Cuntybaws help me out 

There were several months of crumpet-related cuntfuckery towards the end of 2014, precipitated by this quite awful nomination - a real stinker, even taking into account the perilously low bar of the rest of the sheep's shitty deposits.

6 hours ago, Gamayun said:

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There were several months of crumpet-related cuntfuckery towards the end of 2014, precipitated by this quite awful nomination - a real stinker, even taking into account the perilously low bar of the rest of the sheep's shitty deposits.

Baws! Pen beat you to it.

birch yourself in a freezing river.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Baws! Pen beat you to it.

birch yourself in a freezing river.

Well, that'll teach me not to read her posts. Just because the preceding 45,912 of them were entirely without merit, wit, or entertainment value is no reason to assume that the 45,913th would be likewise, Set your calendars for 2027, when statistics tell us she is next likely to post something worthwhile.

• Like 3