CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

So the BBC news give yet another self indulgent little cunt air time to tell the world about their own self absorbed woes.    This little silly cunt is putting on a play for everyone to be entertained by him catching AiDS at 13 years old by his “much older” therefore decidedly dubious boyfriend.

Apparently what makes this story BBC newsworthy is not the suspicious age of the peodo gay cunt who fucked the little boy up the arse. no that is simply put to one side, which is fucking amazing post Uncle Jimmy.   What this story gets it’s air time for is that the gay fag got AiDS from his first anal fuck.

Good I hope he dies 

no sympathy.

I hadn’t heard of this person or his circumstances prior to this  but further  investigation elicited that he was 16 when he  says he got infected. Anyway, whilst I don’t doubt that he has this disease , artistic license will probably mean the circumstances will never truly be known. Which is just as well really, for all concerned.

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I hadn’t heard of this person or his circumstances prior to this  but further  investigation elicited that he was 16 when he  says he got infected. Anyway, whilst I don’t doubt that he has this disease , artistic license will probably mean the circumstances will never truly be known. Which is just as well really, for all concerned.

Are you being circumspect?

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the BBC news give yet another self indulgent little cunt air time to tell the world about their own self absorbed woes.    This little silly cunt is putting on a play for everyone to be entertained by him catching AiDS at 13 years old by his “much older” therefore decidedly dubious boyfriend.

Apparently what makes this story BBC newsworthy is not the suspicious age of the peodo gay cunt who fucked the little boy up the arse. no that is simply put to one side, which is fucking amazing post Uncle Jimmy.   What this story gets it’s air time for is that the gay fag got AiDS from his first anal fuck.

Good I hope he dies 

no sympathy.

Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is the insertion and thrusting of the penis, usually when erect, into the vagina. It is not a male penis up the anal passage of another male or a female munching an "axminster" whilst being fingered by another female. I wish that the BBC and others would get this right. It is not possible for a man to have sexual intercourse or any other form of sex with another man.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, the BBC reporting is dubiously Grey about the age and time of life when the gay sex was being administered by an older lover, slash abuser, slash fucker of young boys.   However, the point of fact is that the BBC are giving such a story air time, and post uncle jimmy have not raised even an eyebrow as to the situation being even remotely dubious.

15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Well... a brief scan of the blurb paints a rather general, almost fantasy back story. It does’nt sound credible to me.

What is fantasy doing on the BBC NEWS pages?????

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, the BBC reporting is dubiously Grey about the age and time of life when the gay sex was being administered by an older lover, slash abuser, slash fucker of young boys.   However, the point of fact is that the BBC are giving such a story air time, and post uncle jimmy have not raised even an eyebrow as to the situation being even remotely dubious.

The BBC’s “Raison D’être” for some years has been to promote homosexuality and in particular buggery at any given opportunity.It is staffed almost entirely by perverts and pederasts and should be shut down immediately.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

The BBC’s “Raison D’être” for some years has been to promote homosexuality and in particular buggery at any given opportunity.It is staffed almost entirely by perverts and pederasts and should be shut down immediately.

Homosexuality again eh? Some might say you’re a teeny weeny bit obsessed with it. Why not just admit to yourself that you’re a bum bandit?  

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Homosexuality again eh? Some might say you’re a teeny weeny bit obsessed with it. Why not just admit to yourself that you’re a bum bandit?  

Anyone who condemns homosexuality is automatically labelled as a closet faggot by the poofs.This is an old, extreme left-wing trick to change the narrative and shut down debate. You simply parrot such clap-trap because of your blatent imbecility.Additionally you’re insanely bitter because you have AIDS and Herpees.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Anyone who condemns homosexuality is automatically labelled as a closet faggot by the poofs.This is an old, extreme left-wing trick to change the narrative and shut down debate. You simply parrot such clap-trap because of your blatent imbecility.Additionally you’re insanely bitter because you have AIDS and Herpees.

lol.

Fuck off.

Poofta.

11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

What’s herpees? Sounds like blatant imbecility to me.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

One cannot get AIDS or Herpees from handling balsa wood or UHU glue.  Sorry to say. lol

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Read the nom. title you fucking twat. It would be impossible to comment upon without reference to bum banditry.

Anyhow, I heard he got bummed by somebody showing his chopper off at a nerds model con.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Read the nom. title you fucking twat. It would be impossible to comment upon without reference to bum banditry.

Anyhow, I heard he got bummed by somebody showing his chopper off at a nerds model con.

It’s Pukeape’s flid in shining calipers, rushing to his defence again, whilst plagiarising hilarious material from cancer man. What a pathetic state of affairs. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

It’s Pukeape’s flid in shining calipers, rushing to his defence again, whilst plagiarising hilarious material from cancer man. What a pathetic state of affairs. 

Beans on toast again tonight Ape ?

Best before Aldi, Albanian baked beans stirred with Kammal’s dick in Tirana.....

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Beans on toast again tonight Ape ?

Best before Aldi, Albanian baked beans stirred with Kammal’s dick in Tirana.....

Not your best work Punkers.  You need to sort yourself out.  Wipe your semen filled arse with that bible you tote about, and get back to real cunting.

While you're at it, fuck off.

LOL

On 11/25/2018 at 12:39 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Good I hope he dies 

no sympathy.

Another abomination of nature, given a platform to wave his shit encrusted bellend around and spread the gospel of perversion.

We were fucking lied to in the eighties, they told us that AIDS would wipe out faggotkind, and the simpering, self obsessed cunts are not only flourishing, but taking control of the planet by playing the victim card at every opportunity. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Coming from a practicing catholic, this is genuinely hilarious.

• Like 1