CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not afraid to say that there was certainly a time when I sought your approval. I can't begin to tell you how it felt whenever I logged in and saw that you'd liked one of my posts. I'm sorry, but you just don't have that sort of prestige anymore.

It's not the same without the boys. I miss them.

I accept all of that. Nothing stays the same.. and neither should you. However, If you can’t adapt, I’d rather you disappear for a while. 

8 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I don't know what is going on Frank .. it now looks like scotty and whiz are one and the same.

It’s no secret that I’ve been running multi accounts over the past few months. If the scotty/wiz/ollybore trio are not one and the same, I’ll eat my hat.

Edited by Frank
🤠
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I accept all of that. Nothing stays the same.. and neither should you. However, If you can’t adapt, I’d rather you disappear for a while. 

Look, I'm stuck at second on the leaderboard, and now I've got Wizz up my fucking arse. I've tried my best, but the odd casually racist nomination aside, I won't sell out for cheap likes.

Show me some fucking support or consider yourself blocked.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Look, I'm stuck at second on the leaderboard, and now I've got Wizz up my fucking arse. I've tried my best, but the odd casually racist nomination aside, I won't sell out for cheap likes.

Show me some fucking support or consider yourself blocked.

If you’re happy to continue in the same vein, I’ll blank you along with the other fucking no mark saps ruining the site. Wake up boy.. ape’s dire output is more entertaining than your recent shit.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not afraid to say that there was certainly a time when I sought your approval. I can't begin to tell you how it felt whenever I logged in and saw that you'd liked one of my posts. I'm sorry, but you just don't have that sort of prestige anymore.

It's not the same without the boys. I miss them.

I’m fairly picky with my contributions on here, but I will say there are only half a dozen on here that I rate a “like” from. Frank is one of them, the others are a mix of humour, good story telling, and insultive ability. I’m often impressed by the sheer venom Decs can muster. As for the others, check my “like” history. 

You cunts.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I’m fairly picky with my contributions on here, but I will say there are only half a dozen on here that I rate a “like” from. Frank is one of them, the others are a mix of humour, good story telling, and insultive ability. I’m often impressed by the sheer venom Decs can muster. As for the others, check my “like” history. 

You cunts.

I was once great on here, but the mods fucked me over.

11 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You cunts.

Whatever I’ve done to deserve your unwavering support over the years, southern, it’s all very much appreciated. If I’m brutally honest, I’m not sure if feelings are reciprocal. 

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you’re happy to continue in the same vein, I’ll blank you along with the other fucking no mark saps ruining the site. Wake up boy.. ape’s dire output is more entertaining than your recent shit.

Over the past three years your achievements on here have been limited to dancing around a bucket, showcasing your Top Man wardrobe and making a video where the star attraction was your shit bin and flat pack galley kitchen. 

You one hit wonder walnut-head singing cunt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was once great on here, but the mods fucked me over.

You were always out of your depth. You’re tolerated these days because the standards are so low. If a fart-arsed redundant doorman can manage to continuously top the charts by reciting Bill Hicks quips, you’ll be just fine. 

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Over the past three years your achievements on here have been limited to dancing around a bucket, showcasing your Top Man wardrobe and making a video where the star attraction was your shit bin and flat pack galley kitchen. 

You one hit wonder walnut-head singing cunt.

Some of the shit I’ve seen over the years, mostly my own, has been laugh-out-loud bordering genius. I am, and remain, one of the best on here. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Some of the shit I’ve seen over the years, mostly my own, has been laugh-out-loud bordering genius. I am, and remain, one of the best on here. 

You remain a fucking idiot, one of them cunts that thinks there funny when in crowds but is really insecure,I'll film myself look how funny ,a middle aged bloke who can't deal with getting old,you're  a fucking joke, ollybore is more interesting than you because you decided to put all on the line and not have a sense of mystery, your like a Muppet without sticking there hand up there arse,plank.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

You remain a fucking idiot, one of them cunts that thinks there funny when in crowds but is really insecure,I'll film myself look how funny ,a middle aged bloke who can't deal with getting old,you're  a fucking joke, ollybore is more interesting than you because you decided to put all on the line and not have a sense of mystery, your like a Muppet without sticking there hand up there arse,plank.

Breathe. Slowly, what are you trying to say? 

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

I couldn't have put it better myself Snowy.

He's the Colin Hunt of The Corner. The sort of cunt who wears a carnation that squirts water and describes himself on social media profiles as "The joker in the pack".

He'd do better to put on a pair of sensible Debenham denims and fuck off on a Saga cruise instead of traipsing around the south of France dressed like Alex fucking Zane.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How much DO YOU get paid fitting exhausts on the production line at Honda Swindon these days?

I have  just picked up £150,000 Xmas bonus for fuck all.

want to see my pay slip

again

lol

You, may call it "for fuck all," but it's cost you your fucking dignity and a very sore arse, with which to wipe your pay slip.

Consider that, the next time that you fit one of your so-called exhausts, and bolt the fucker to your shit-pipe. With so much luck on your side it could just save you from picking up anal warts this side of Boxing Day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s no secret that I’ve been running multi accounts over the past few months. If the scotty/wiz/ollybore trio are not one and the same, I’ll eat my hat.

You'll need the fiber in the hat to catch and retain the remnants of shit and semen from the main course of Pen's arse.

Don't forget to use a good mouthwash, something with Domestos in the name.