CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Your not giving me material Francis, when you can muster up more than awful,apes shit,or your usual one line posts which ironically you pull the same Tesco loving cunt for then come back to me,you pointless cunt.

He's taken an absolute fucking pasting today. Is it just me, or are you getting the distinct impression that he's no longer welcome here? He's about as popular as a large hairy baby at a paedo party.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 2:18 PM, 'eavensabove said:

You, may call it "for fuck all," but it's cost you your fucking dignity and a very sore arse, with which to wipe your pay slip.

Consider that, the next time that you fit one of your so-called exhausts, and bolt the fucker to your shit-pipe. With so much luck on your side it could just save you from picking up anal warts this side of Boxing Day.

Roops fits the exhaust at Honda, idiot.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, Decimus said:

The last time you pulled this stunt, you just about managed to master the complexities of Microsoft Excel to produce the most dubious looking payslip in the entire history of the PAYE system.

With the amount of Frosty Jacks you appear to be consuming at the moment, I'd wager that your next effort will involve you scrawling "I OWE MONUMENTAL A GAZILLION POUNDS" on a second hand etch-a-sketch.

Lol very funny.  I did enjoy The Cotswoldgate saga, but it’s been done.  I was just being a wind up merchant.  However the topic of Xmas bonus cunts is a valid nom.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:08 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

When I start crawling up the walls through a combo of boredom and listening to my fuckwit relations crap on about "darkies" and "eastern block buggers" filling the streets of Cirencester with their jibber jabber lingo, I'm heading straight to yours to enjoy the fine Whiskey you can afford and maybe a game of ping pong?

Ping pong with the wing Wong, that’s a touch rascist calling my wife that.    Not a whiskey drinker Iam more of a Kosovo vodka man.  Pop round some time over Xmas old chap, we can share the vodka and my wife.

cunt 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:52 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst not wishing to discuss figures or indeed cause you unnecessary alarm and distress I'm confident that even without the inclusion of exercised share options and dividends, the combined total of my salary, fees, benefits and emoluments is greater than your earnings, real or imagined.

Sure, that's worked for you well in the past so knock yourself out.

Lol....I Duce your Honda paypacket with my travel expenses and you know it Roops.   Stay out of this.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mitty idiot, it was you who bought me into it.

Yeah, just stay out of it.  It’s just a general Xmas bonus cunts nom.  Not me.     

You up late working like me?   I’m in public inquiry this week.   Taking a rest and de cluttering my brain then off to bed.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yeah, just stay out of it.  It’s just a general Xmas bonus cunts nom.  Not me.     

You up late working like me?   I’m in public inquiry this week.   Taking a rest and de cluttering my brain then off to bed.

Why do you assume I'm in the UK? Public enquiry, eh? How many people were hurt when one of your buildings collapsed? Have you been asked to bring along your Chartership certificate for scrutiny?

On 12/6/2018 at 11:46 PM, Frank said:

Some of the shit I’ve seen over the years, mostly my own, has been laugh-out-loud bordering genius. I am, and remain, one of the best on here. 

You have had some stellar moments on here Frank, but your output recently has been somewhat lacking. Your willingness to faux dox yourself in video, and stealth wealth your taste in footwear has been noted in the past. 

You’ve done fuck all lately, however. 

The hounds have your scent, and there are many.

Go on, dazzle us.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You have had some stellar moments on here Frank, but your output recently has been somewhat lacking. Your willingness to faux dox yourself in video, and stealth wealth your taste in footwear has been noted in the past. 

Go on, dazzle us.

...by setting himself a light and jumping into a pool of white phosphorous and rocket fuel.  

Sorted without post alterations.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're stealing my best ones, bastard!

Not to detract from your concerns, but I think it is a common dream amongst all who do not have a multi to raise votes and go like farming!  

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not to detract from your concerns, but I think it is a common dream amongst all who do not have a multi to raise votes and go like farming!  

Clearly, members of Los Paranios know more than the CC Moderation Service does. Who are the Multi-ID's that we keep hearing about and which are their sock-puppets? Its in all our interests that the puntership is made aware together with any credible evidence that would support the allegations.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:27 AM, southerncunt said:

Go on, dazzle us.

When I’m ready, southern. Curb your tone. 

On 12/11/2018 at 2:35 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Why do you assume I'm in the UK? Public enquiry, eh? How many people were hurt when one of your buildings collapsed? Have you been asked to bring along your Chartership certificate for scrutiny?

Nope, it’s a planning inquiry.  Something you know nothing about, but no doubt will google search this instant.

bye the way your avatar is filthy.

50 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nope, it’s a planning inquiry.  Something you know nothing about, but no doubt will google search this instant.

bye the way your avatar is filthy.

You got me there. I've never attended a planning inquiry in my life, its um, beneath my pay grade.

I append the current list of inquiries from the Planning Inspectorate. The list changes frequently but was last updated 6th December inst. If you want, I could forward same in CSV or ODS format but you did say you don't use computers in your line of work. Not much going on right now, surely you're not involved in an enforcement appeal?

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You got me there. I've never attended a planning inquiry in my life, its um, beneath my pay grade.

I append the current list of inquiries from the Planning Inspectorate. The list changes frequently but was last updated 6th December inst. If you want, I could forward same in CSV or ODS format but you did say you don't use computers in your line of work. Not much going on right now, surely you're not involved in an enforcement appeal?

You definately know nothing about planning inquiries do you.   Granted this is the list of inquiries underway for conventional planning applications under the Planning Act. However there are other avenues for planning inquiries to be held.  

I await your google answer in 3, 2, 1

Also please DO NOT send me documents with welsh on them, I find them deeply offensive to my English Culture and heritage.

34 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You definately know nothing about planning inquiries do you.   Granted this is the list of inquiries underway for conventional planning applications under the Planning Act. However there are other avenues for planning inquiries to be held.  

I await your google answer in 3, 2, 1

Also please DO NOT send me documents with welsh on them, I find them deeply offensive to my English Culture and heritage.

I think you mean Lotus 1 2 3.

As I said, I've never attended a planning inquiry in my life, so I'm willing to draw on your extensive experience. I'm intrigued as to what would constitute an unconventional as opposed to a conventional planning application though, consequently I would be grateful if you could share your knowledge. I note that you first said you were attending a public inquiry (which covers many things), then it was a planning inquiry (hence the Planning Inspectorate list), now its a planning application, presumably to a Local Council. TBH, I'm a bit confused though probably not as much as you.

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you mean Lotus 1 2 3.

As I said, I've never attended a planning inquiry in my life, so I'm willing to draw on your extensive experience. I'm intrigued as to what would constitute an unconventional as opposed to a conventional planning application though, consequently I would be grateful if you could share your knowledge. I note that you first said you were attending a public inquiry (which covers many things), then it was a planning inquiry (hence the Planning Inspectorate list), now its a planning application, presumably to a Local Council. TBH, I'm a bit confused though probably not as much as you.

Planning inspectorate in Bristol also covers inquiries, which can be for Development Consent order, or unconventional planning in lay terms. Of course they also sit on Planning applications of a conventional nature, which could be via a local authority which is more understood by fucking idiots like yourself.  There are other public inquiries that are held, sometimes by the Secretary of State when green belt land is subject to a planning consent.   The list goes on, but that’s not important, you are clearly way out of your depth.  Back to the important topic, what’s with the slutty avatar?  What type of self projection are you trying to show?   I had you down as a fat, cat loving, spinster, not a fucking sex pot slut in stockings.  I wager it’s the former rather than latter.

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pay grade, that is soooo town hall.  Fucking pay grade.  I just get a fuck load of cash every month and spend it. Pay grade lol.   How 1970s.

11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Planning inspectorate in Bristol also covers inquiries, which can be for Development Consent order, or unconventional planning in lay terms. Of course they also sit on Planning applications of a conventional nature, which could be via a local authority which is more understood by fucking idiots like yourself.  There are other public inquiries that are held, sometimes by the Secretary of State when green belt land is subject to a planning consent.   The list goes on, but that’s not important, you are clearly way out of your depth.  Back to the important topic, what’s with the slutty avatar?  What type of self projection are you trying to show?   I had you down as a fat, cat loving, spinster, not a fucking sex pot slut in stockings.  I wager it’s the former rather than latter.

The thought that you are a involved In NSIPs is actually frightening. Really? I have more confidence with Trump having access to the nuke button...