CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Poor woman, she has to tidy up your Soldier of Fortune mags in your room as well ironing your DPM's from Army & Navy surplus stores.

I'm more of a Maxim man myself and I have a wife to pick up after me if need be. She is a real woman,  respectful, appreciative and takes good care of herself so she looks good for me. 

You however, spend your time between hormonal outbursts on here checking your husband's internet history to ensure he isn't paying regular visits to Xhamster. I pity the man, I truly do.

12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm more of a Maxim man myself and I have a wife to pick up after me if need be. She is a real woman,  respectful, appreciative and takes good care of herself so she looks good for me. 

You however, spend your time between hormonal outbursts on here checking your husband's internet history to ensure he isn't paying regular visits to Xhamster. I pity the man, I truly do.

A Stepford wife? How boring. It would have been simpler if you said, "its all about me, me, me" You sure you weren't on the other side with a burka clad blow-up doll waiting at home?

20 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Do us all a favour and shut the fuck up, you tiresome fucking wanker.

19 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Do us all a favour and shut the fuck up, you tiresome fucking wanker.

Do me and the rest of humanity a favour and gargle some battery acid you cretinous arselicker.

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A Stepford wife? How boring. It would have been simpler if you said, "its all about me, me, me" You sure you weren't on the other side with a burka clad blow-up doll waiting at home?

Not boring. Just feminine. Have you got those shirts ironed yet?

50 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Not boring. Just feminine. Have you got those shirts ironed yet?

Why? Has your own "feminine" ironer experienced a software fault? Or perhaps her brain has atrophied as her MoD lobotomised former grunt husband can't function like a human being without daily orders?

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why? Has your own "feminine" ironer experienced a software fault? Or perhaps her brain has atrophied as her MoD lobotomised former grunt husband can't function like a human being without daily orders?

I wasn't soliciting your services Roops by any means unless you would like to be eaten by my dogs.

You should be more attentive toward your hubby Roops or he might fuck off with the local slapper from number 62.

30 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I wasn't soliciting your services Roops by any means unless you would like to be eaten by my dogs.

You should be more attentive toward your hubby Roops or he might fuck off with the local slapper from number 62.

With your references to Xhamster and securing carnal relief services you run the risk of self-projection accusations...

Tell me, these dogs, are they called Rambo, Tyson & Fury by any chance? Whilst you're here, do confirm that you drive a shabby 15 yr old Astravan with an almost empty bottle of Brut in the glove compartment. You've turned yourself into a parody.

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

With your references to Xhamster and securing carnal relief services you run the risk of self-projection accusations...

Tell me, these dogs, are they called Rambo, Tyson & Fury by any chance? Whilst you're here, do confirm that you drive a shabby 15 yr old Astravan with an almost empty bottle of Brut in the glove compartment. You've turned yourself into a parody.

Dear oh dear! I appear to have struck a nerve! 

My wife is in prime physical shape despite having three children and knows exactly how to keep a man satisfied so she has no fear of her husband looking elsewhere for his jollies. You really need to ask yourself if you can say the same!

When you're next out with him watch hubby's behaviour around other women (especially younger, more attractive ones) and I bet you'll catch him red handed undressing the nearest thing with a firm pair of tits with his eyes. Don't take it too personally though, its natural for men to window shop when their Mrs has become a saggy, bitter old boot. 

As for my motor, that's a Volvo XC90. Great in the mornings for carving up the miserable problem glasses wearing cunt of a social worker who lives at the end of my street. My apologies for destroying the fantasy you've built about me.

The dogs are called Pico and Bert. Being retired military dogs they are highly trained to attack humans if required so don't come to my door with your Avon brochure please.

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Dear oh dear! I appear to have struck a nerve! 

My wife is in prime physical shape despite having three children and knows exactly how to keep a man satisfied so she has no fear of her husband looking elsewhere for his jollies. You really need to ask yourself if you can say the same!

When you're next out with him watch hubby's behaviour around other women (especially younger, more attractive ones) and I bet you'll catch him red handed undressing the nearest thing with a firm pair of tits with his eyes. Don't take it too personally though, its natural for men to window shop when their Mrs has become a saggy, bitter old boot. 

As for my motor, that's a Volvo XC90. Great in the mornings for carving up the miserable problem glasses wearing cunt of a social worker who lives at the end of my street. My apologies for destroying the fantasy you've built about me.

The dogs are called Pico and Bert. Being retired military dogs they are highly trained to attack humans if required so don't come to my door with your Avon brochure please.

You haven't destroyed the "fantasy", you've merely replaced it with your own. I'm still intrigued about the dogs - by judicious use of Google search (The Corner's in-house facility is a bit crap) I see you've mentioned them three times either as bull mastiffs or as a "rottie". Now my experience of service personell is limited to discussing procument issues but my limited knowledge of service dogs are that bull mastiffs and rottweiers are wholly unsuited to military duty.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You haven't destroyed the "fantasy", you've merely replaced it with your own. I'm still intrigued about the dogs - by judicious use of Google search (The Corner's in-house facility is a bit crap) I see you've mentioned them three times either as bull mastiffs or as a "rottie". Now my experience of service personell is limited to discussing procument issues but my limited knowledge of service dogs are that bull mastiffs and rottweiers are wholly unsuited to military duty.

I expect he lives in an iron stone house. The dogs are probably some faggot breed that he uses to lick chocolate sauce off his cock.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I expect he lives in an iron stone house. The dogs are probably some faggot breed that he uses to lick chocolate sauce off his cock.

I think Punkape is a dog trainer.  

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I used to look after an ex MPs dog. Beautiful German shepherd, with a set of standardised commands. I know what the attack and bring down signal is. If CGAS does too, he's likely telling the truth.

You little liar you!!!

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Roops, please put your clone account back on a leash. I can only deal with one fuckwit persona at a time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Roops, please put your clone account back on a leash. I can only deal with one fuckwit persona at a time.

Have you been formally introduced to Pen and his multitude of idiot personas?  

Or they might be cross breeds. Go figure.

Guest Queefer
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to look after an ex MPs dog. Beautiful German shepherd, with a set of standardised commands. I know what the attack and bring down signal is. If CGAS does too, he's likely telling the truth.

Define "looking after"