CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

Guest Couldn't give a shit

And I'm a grizzled Twitter and Youtube comments section veteran. She's not the only one who can trawl through old comments. My most potent ammunition has yet to be deployed. 

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, you're gonna have to do a lot more than churn out strawman clichés. Do yourself a favour and stop strutting around the forum as if you're one of the site's big beasts.

Who are this site's "big beasts" exactly? Is there a formula you use to determine who these people are or are they just "big" because they're wall mounted in your echo chamber?

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Who are this site's "big beasts" exactly? Is there a formula you use to determine who these people are or are they just "big" because they're wall mounted in your echo chamber?

an inhumanly cruel, violent, or depraved person.
"he is a filthy drunken beast"
synonyms: monster, brute, savage, barbarian, animal, swine, pig, ogre, fiend, sadist, demon, devil
"a sex beast"

To be fair, I think the above definitions cover most of the Corner. And that's just the women.

49 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The only thing she can destroy is a chocolate éclair.

47 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You're far to easily impressed. Go back to your trainset.

Oh crap, you've got the Albert Ross Book of Savage Insults next to the keyboard.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh crap, you've got the Albert Ross Book of Savage Insults next to the keyboard.

I have a wide selection of military grade insults fuelling in their launchers for you chicken. Fear not.

33 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:
an inhumanly cruel, violent, or depraved person.
"he is a filthy drunken beast"
synonyms: monster, brute, savage, barbarian, animal, swine, pig, ogre, fiend, sadist, demon, devil
"a sex beast"

To be fair, I think the above definitions cover most of the Corner. And that's just the women.

Swine, Pig and Ogre certainly applies to one in particular. I wouldn't be surprised if depraved will be added as more information comes to light.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful. I fear he may be building up to telling you to make him a sandwich.

I wouldn't dream of it. I would wager she doesn't wash her hands after having a shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I wouldn't dream of it. I would wager she doesn't wash her hands after having a shit.

Only where you're concerned.  Why should it matter, shit is always exiting your gob, you must restock eventually.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Only where you're concerned.  Why should it matter, shit is always exiting your gob, you must restock eventually.  

I'm sorry I won't grovel to gobshite Roops and my comments are not your taste..... Er actually I'm not sorry. Fuck off!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm sorry I won't grovel to gobshite Roops and my comments are not your taste..... Er actually I'm not sorry. Fuck off!

Make no mistake, CGAS, I'm trying to save you making yourself look like a complete fucking idiot.  I see I'm too late.

Carry on, and prepare for one of the most embarrassing episodes of your sad, pathetic existence.

I see the swarm attack from Roops echo chamber is underway. When this doesn't work are you going to ban me like you do with anyone else who triggers you and thinks you're a gobshite Roops?

19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Make no mistake, CGAS, I'm trying to save you making yourself look like a complete fucking idiot.  I see I'm too late.

Carry on, and prepare for one of the most embarrassing episodes of your sad, pathetic existence.

Oh do me a favour and grow a pair. All she will do is hit the ban button when she has been thoroughly triggered.

She justs huffs and puffs then deliberately misinterpretes an ancient comment from a long defunct thread as a slam dunk. When that doesn't work she will resort to trying to intimidate me by "revealing" what she thinks is sensitive information about me from the admin control panel. When she realises that I don't give a fuck she will rage quit and ban me like a coward. Not that will work because any half wit with some IT savvy can open half a dozen accounts on here without Frau Roops twigging on.

I await her onslaught with a digger bucket full of scorn at the ready.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Oh do me a favour and grow a pair. All she will do is hit the ban button when she has been thoroughly triggered.

She justs huffs and puffs then deliberately misinterpretes an ancient comment from a long defunct thread as a slam dunk. When that doesn't work she will resort to trying to intimidate me by "revealing" what she thinks is sensitive information about me from the admin control panel. When she realises that I don't give a fuck she will rage quit and ban me like a coward. Not that will work because any half wit with some IT savvy can open half a dozen accounts on here without Frau Roops twigging on.

I await her onslaught with a digger bucket full of scorn at the ready.

Is your chin missing your rent boys pair?  

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Could you use it in a sentence?

A word to the wise. Don't resort to doxxing because the dark arts of internet fuckery can be deployed by 12 year olds with a smartphone these days. It's not big or clever.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Why are you a voyeur or something?

The pics are being saved for a time when you are more vulnerable and more susceptible to suggestion.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The pics are being saved for a time when you are more vulnerable and more susceptible to suggestion.

Until that time I trust they will be safely deposited in your wank bank I presume?

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A word to the wise. Don't resort to doxxing because the dark arts of internet fuckery can be deployed by 12 year olds with a smartphone these days. It's not big or clever.

What's that old saying? If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear...