CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Cameron cunted the country first. Now it is time for Corbyn to give us a second cunting at the ballot box.

In, Out, Shake-it-all-about. 

Answers - even thoughts - please on a small piece of paper with plenty of Xs where CXXT FXXK SXXT is stated to show your democratic intentions. Then fold it and stick it up your arses (Norwegians only) or serve with butter and marmelade and a double expresso continental style while humming the Marseillaise or Deutschland uber Alles. 

17 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Cameron cunted the country first. Now it is time for Corbyn to give us a second cunting at the ballot box.

In, Out, Shake-it-all-about. 

Answers - even thoughts - please on a small piece of paper with plenty of Xs where CXXT FXXK SXXT is stated to show your democratic intentions. Then fold it and stick it up your arses (Norwegians only) or serve with butter and marmelade and a double expresso continental style while humming the Marseillaise or Deutschland uber Alles. 

The snidey cunt that is Gove, has stated that a 2nd referendum would be dangerous, and possible destroy the social fabric of the country. What social fabric, for fucks sake? You all hate one another, the police, your neighbours, etc etc. The U.K is in a shit mess socially, with or without Brexit.  Green and pleasant land indeed.

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The snidey cunt that is Gove, has stated that a 2nd referendum would be dangerous, and possible destroy the social fabric of the country. What social fabric, for fucks sake? You all hate one another, the police, your neighbours, etc etc. The U.K is in a shit mess socially, with or without Brexit.  Green and pleasant land indeed.

Couldn't agree more RedScrotum (takes me back to my school days) from my current vantage point perched on a branch of a giant Baobab Tree (uncomfortably close to a wild chimp who resembles Gove round the mouth) in my back garden in Lagos the old cuntry looks in a right shit state. Though it hasn't reached the stage of laughing stock of the world yet... not just yet... ha, ha, ha.... 

Guest Kunte Kinte
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno kunte baby...i think another reffo will give an even bigger demand to leave as y'all seem to think that the EU  is not yer bezzy anymore ..think its for the best that ya settle your bill n leave with what dignity ya have left

Panzbaby 

Live in hope, die in despair Panzerbaby. 

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What social fabric, for fucks sake? You all hate one another, the police, your neighbours, etc etc. The U.K is in a shit mess socially

It wasn't us running around at the weekend dressed up like Bob the fucking Builder and smashing things up in a hissy fit.

France is a fucking disgrace

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't us running around at the weekend dressed up like Bob the fucking Builder and smashing things up in a hissy fit.

France is a fucking disgrace

What is more of a disgrace is the English tradition of the people lying face down with their buttocks raised at 60 degrees so the 1066 ruling elite and their capitalist get rich quick allies can arse fuck them to kingdom come with lower than everything in this country compared with the EU. 

Pompidou: "doit discuter, doit contester, doit protester". 

Guest Kunte Kinte
53 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno kunte baby...i think another reffo will give an even bigger demand to leave as y'all seem to think that the EU  is not yer bezzy anymore ..think its for the best that ya settle your bill n leave with what dignity ya have left

Panzbaby 

Live in hope, die in despair Panzerbaby. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
59 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Is that "dignity" or, as in go to, "Dignitas" a Swiss euthanasia clinic?

Guest Kunte Kinte

As a Christmas bonus and tender goodbye to power the Cuntservatives will filch in under cover of chaos a few last minute austerity cuts to benefits and services as with a whopping 3% increase in rail fares in the New Year just to rub commuters' noses in shit. England My England. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The man is a fucking coward. First he backstabbed Johnson, after parading with him on the Brexit bus, which we now know was a fucking Aron Banks lie, then he took the Judas piece of silver and went to the back benches "to learn about loyalty" (Theresa May) to see ve a bit of rehab time before being back in the government as a junior minister. 

NOW - he comes out backing May's brexit deal. 

SNIDE is exactly the correct word to describe him - or RAT. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

At least we’re not setting the place ablaze.....

lol.

That fucking hatchet job Gove stirred the shit last weekend by mentioning a second referendum. 

What would the choices be on the ballot paper?

As far as I can see, it would be do we leave with this deal May has surrendered to (effectively remain under worse terms than the status quo) or leave with no deal. They are the only two plausible options. 

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That fucking hatchet job Gove stirred the shit last weekend by mentioning a second referendum. 

What would the choices be on the ballot paper?

As far as I can see, it would be do we leave with this deal May has surrendered to (effectively remain under worse terms than the status quo) or leave with no deal. They are the only two plausible options. 

Or just forget the whole shitty mess..put it down to a national brain fart n move on..take the slagging for a while and then bury the conservatives and Arlene 

Panzbaby 

• Like 1