CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll gladly volunteer; to turn her over towards the gas fire and empty a flask of petrol over her...

That's the spirit, Stubbs. Thank You for your rapid response. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll gladly volunteer; to turn her over towards the gas fire and empty a flask of petrol over her...

St Theresa has done exactly what the powers that be wanted her to do. She has fucked up any chance of us leaving the EU. Brexit is dead in the water. She is likely to be toppled by the no confidence vote which nicely extracts her from the mire and will be the start of a lucrative after dinner speaker career where regardless of what happens she can say "I told you so". David Cameron who was rash enough to put it to the vote will always be the "forgotten man" (just like Gordon Brown) .. meanwhile the Panzers of this world will sit on the sides cackling like a chicken waiting to have its throat cut halal style.

20 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

St Theresa has done exactly what the powers that be wanted her to do. She has fucked up any chance of us leaving the EU. Brexit is dead in the water. She is likely to be toppled by the no confidence vote which nicely extracts her from the mire and will be the start of a lucrative after dinner speaker career where regardless of what happens she can say "I told you so". David Cameron who was rash enough to put it to the vote will always be the "forgotten man" (just like Gordon Brown) .. meanwhile the Panzers of this world will sit on the sides cackling like a chicken waiting to have its throat cut halal style.

You silly sausage

Panzbaby 

Guest Kunte Kinte
6 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Phlegm I admire your adherence to the subject matter. But the Honourable and Learned Friend must know she has Won Won Wonny Bum. 

Now the fucking traitors need to be excommunicated and expelled into the wilderness. 

Imagine IF IF IF this Christmas Panto was being performed in the Labour Party! Wow. 

They were laughing at us, now the EU 27 is splitting its sides. What a fucking show. As for Brexit Ha ha ha

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Phlegm I admire your adherence to the subject matter. But the Honourable and Learned Friend must know she has Won Won Wonny Bum. 

Now the fucking traitors need to be excommunicated and expelled into the wilderness. 

Imagine IF IF IF this Christmas Panto was being performed in the Labour Party! Wow. 

They were laughing at us, now the EU 27 is splitting its sides. What a fucking show. As for Brexit Ha ha ha

She technically won, but and its a big but, she had more than a third of the parliamentary party vote against her and more worryingly, more than half of back bench MP's expressed "no confidence" against her. Far from splitting its sides, EU 27 will be concerned as the threat of a "no deal" Brexit has increased significantly. The last time a British PM was denied concessions by the EU resulted in the voting out of Europe...

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

She technically won, but and its a big but, she had more than a third of the parliamentary party vote against her and more worryingly, more than half of bank bench MP's expressed "no confidence against" her. Far from splitting its sides, EU 27 will be concerned as the threat of a "no deal" Brexit has increased significantly. The last time a British PM was denied concessions by the EU resulted in the voting out of Europe...

Who's talking to you? Fuck off you cunt. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

In case you haven't noticed, shit fer brains, this a forum - everyone can join in the discourse.

Yes, I'm soooosorry. Would u like to intercourse me?Outside Africa House 70 Kingsway WC1, 12 midnight. Sorry about the fucking lack of a tree and fuck all Christmas decorations. Fucking dusgrace ti the African National Congress. Wouldn't have happened under Mugabe. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In case you haven't noticed, shit fer brains, this a forum - everyone can join in the discourse.

Fucking discourse. You need a brain stem MOT. 

15 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You fucking scumbag cunt. 

11 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Yes, I'm soooosorry. Would u like to intercourse me?Outside Africa House 70 Kingsway WC1, 12 midnight. Sorry about the fucking lack of a tree and fuck all Christmas decorations. Fucking dusgrace ti the African National Congress. Wouldn't have happened under Mugabe. 

The only person you'll be fucking is yourself, calm down.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say I've never liked this Kunte Kinte character?

He strikes me as the sort to have an uncommon number of zoonotic infections

Like most outback bushtucker inbreds you exhibit a psychological inferiority complex when comparing yourself to the proud erect African male going by the name of Kunte Kinte - a legend in his own lunchtime and not just a part time body double on Husbands of Lagos, 7.25 weekday evenings SKY 329

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Like most outback bushtucker inbreds you exhibit a psychological inferiority complex when comparing yourself to the proud erect African male going by the name of Kunte Kinte - a legend in his own lunchtime and not just a part time body double on Husbands of Lagos, 7.25 weekday evenings SKY 329

Next you'll be saying that you have a spring in your step... Fuck having a shit in your gaff, with the bog door ajar. 

634.oscar.cm.112712_copy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You have quite a lot of Base Amphetamine in your coffee don't you Kunte? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sorry but I get upset if I don't see fairy lights in a window at this time of year - particularly when it's fucking Africa House! Now that Winnie's gone to continue her love-hate relationship with Nelson in heaven - who will carry on the tradition of mink coats, dawn shopping raids on Selfridges and knees ups and down Kingsway on Christmas Eve? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You have quite a lot of Base Amphetamine in your coffee don't you Kunte? 

Eric your my rush. Fucking rush to sign out of this site for a few hundred years. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I feel genuinely sorry for you having to read every word of this crap incase this fuckwit is calling someone a nonce or such like. The rest of us punters can simply scroll through the drivel posted by the likes of this cretin and pen and concentrate on the half funny stuff. I'm guessing this is why rick left

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I feel genuinely sorry for you having to read every word of this crap incase this fuckwit is calling someone a nonce or such like. The rest of us punters can simply scroll through the drivel posted by the likes of this cretin and pen and concentrate on the half funny stuff. I'm guessing this is why rick left

Your bun chum Rick left due to the infection he picked uo from your dirty unwashed arse. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Next you'll be saying that you have a spring in your step... Fuck having a shit in your gaff, with the bog door ajar. 

634.oscar.cm.112712_copy.jpg

You' ve overstepped the red line now bringing 7.75% of a whitey into the argument.