CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's the sort of thing that can happen when two accounts are merged into one. Who was your multi, Scotty?

I’m not overly fond of people baws, but the weedy scotty character is not only one of the longest standing members, he’s also probably one of the worst I’ve seen. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Do you consider yourself lucky?

I am a reasonably good looking man with a wife who whilst thick as fucking shit, is fairly attractive. I have two children, one who came out right, the other who is a bit of a Stubby Pecker. My job is moderately well paid but requires little to no effort beyond paying my union dues. I also regularly top the leaderboard.

I'll let you decide.

Just now, Decimus said:

I am a reasonably good looking man with a wife who whilst thick as fucking shit, is fairly attractive. I have two children, one who came out right, the other who is a bit of a Stubby Pecker. My job is moderately well paid but requires little to no effort beyond paying my union dues. I also regularly top the leaderboard.

I'll let you decide.

I couldn’t stand living with a thicko. Fuck that. 

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Funny innit?

Although I am self employed and won't be paid anything if I fall unwell or I don't get my fat arse out of my bed, my sympathy lies with those who work. We are told we have to adapt to the changing work/job environment and compete with every cunt that falls off the back of a lorry or fuck off. With Brexit, business will have to adapt or die. They don't like it, so they don't want it to happen. And I agree, it ain't going to happen.

Cunt Corbyn, the self appointed charlatan that purports to stand up for the underlings hasn't even got the fucking bollocks to adhere to his long held Eurosceptic beliefs. Either way all those who voted to leave are being pissed on and nobody gives a fuck.

I tell you what's "funny inn't" you uneducated cow pat. It's your surmise that you have ANY understanding of business. 

Think on this - business would be burning rubber for brexit if there was money "inn't". It is not laziness or fear of change causing business to warn against brexit - it's because they are likely to lose money big time which translates into less dosh in the economy, less demand, less employment and LESS DEMAND FOR WHATEVER LINE OF BUSINESS FUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE OFFERING AS WHITE VAN JACK-THE-LADS COWBOYS. 

Saddle up and fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I tell you what's "funny inn't" you uneducated cow pat. It's your surmise that you have ANY understanding of business. 

Think on this - business would be burning rubber for brexit if there was money "inn't". It is not laziness or fear of change causing business to warn against brexit - it's because they are likely to lose money big time which translates into less dosh in the economy, less demand, less employment and LESS DEMAND FOR WHATEVER LINE OF BUSINESS FUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE OFFERING AS WHITE VAN JACK-THE-LADS COWBOYS. 

Saddle up and fuck off. 

He can't fuck off. He owns the site.

Just saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Saddle up and fuck off. 

Proper runs a highly successful demo forex account. What do you know?

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just saying.

Let him fucking join Farage - now I am going to nominate him when I look him up in my well endowed Shorter Oxford Dick (purchased in a gay shop in Soho - couldn't find Foyles it's a fucking noodle shop) - in the den of cunts called LBC "C" for "CUNT" 

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll let you decide.

Get a room you couple of fucking benders.

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Proper runs a highly successful demo forex account. What do you know?

I'd like to slot my card in that machine he carries around between his legs only I don't want it to get dirty. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell him I did, a Jedi he could be. But young impudent and cunty he has become.

In confidence told you, i fucking did, oh wait shit you said impudent not..

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just saying.

@The Beast  Looks like your investment strategy in CC holdings is finally starting to pay dividends....you're becoming famous!  

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Saddle up and fuck off. 

I have an understanding of the business in which I work. And of course, when Brexit occurs it will all go down the pan, hopefully as bad as the fearmongers are saying. I am quite happy with that, the more foreign economic migrants that leave the better. Market forces will dictate and wages will go up. Trust me, I am in a business that has a guaranteed clientele with an insatiable appetite for the products I serve up. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have an understanding of the business in which I work. And of course, when Brexit occurs it will all go down the pan, hopefully as bad as the fearmongers are saying. I am quite happy with that, the more foreign economic migrants that leave the better. Market forces will dictate and wages will go up. Trust me, I am in a business that has a guaranteed clientele with an insatiable appetite for the products I serve up. 

I thought you said you gave up asking if a customer wanted chips or mash.