CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that what they told ya they did ...they were only pulling yer pony tail stubberz baby...most of the time they rarely stayed still long enough to talk let alone club fenians ...hopped from doorway to doorway n crouched behind aul dears out shoppin n gangs of kids on the street

Panzbaby 

That last one of mine was below the belt spudknacker. It's unfair to kick a dog on its last legs, so I'll leave the poor paddies alone for a bit. After all, no cunt in Europe even knows you exist let alone are a seperate country from the UK. Good luck with all those friendly sooty chaps coming your way courtesy of Brussels and your spunk chugging half breed curry muncher of a leader

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, cooze said:

The second referendum is for the stupid cunts who didn't vote leave in the first one, now they realise what stupid cunts they were they'll have a chance to make the right decision.

The monica and its diminutive contents says it all. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That last one of mine was below the belt spudknacker. It's unfair to kick a dog on its last legs, so I'll leave the poor paddies alone for a bit. After all, no cunt in Europe even knows you exist let alone are a seperate country from the UK. Good luck with all those friendly sooty chaps coming your way courtesy of Brussels and your spunk chugging half breed curry muncher of a leader

Unless you sort out the northern irish border issue all those dusky chaps will simply walk across farmer neds field and they're now on uk soil..

Panzbaby 

39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Unless you sort out the northern irish border issue all those dusky chaps will simply walk across farmer neds field and they're now on uk soil..

Panzbaby 

We've gone through that non-argument before. Both Eire and the UK are outside the Schengen Area. The joint Anglo-Irish Common Travel Area, which also includes the Channel Islands and the IOM has allowed Irish and British citizens to cross internal borders since 1923.

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

What me personally? I've already put my excellent proposal for the future on the whole of Ireland on the table; essentially genocide followed by a bigger version of Yellowstone National Park.

As for the dusky chaps most of whom bow to the east, whatever side of the boarder they're on they'll still out like a bulldogs bollocks. You cunts hate each other whilst all apparently being Christians so I imagine tolerance for other sky fair worshippers will be pretty low. Every other pub turned into a mosque by 2050 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've gone through that non-argument before. Both Eire and the UK are outside the Schengen Area. The joint Anglo-Irish Common Travel Area, which also includes the Channel Islands and the IOM has allowed Irish and British citizens to cross internal borders since 1923.

Is Tower Hamlets in the common travel area?

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What me personally? I've already put my excellent proposal for the future on the whole of Ireland on the table; essentially genocide followed by a bigger version of Yellowstone National Park.

As for the dusky chaps most of whom bow to the east, whatever side of the boarder they're on they'll still out like a bulldogs bollocks. You cunts hate each other whilst all apparently being Christians so I imagine tolerance for other sky fair worshippers will be pretty low. Every other pub turned into a mosque by 2050 

Miss preti patel MP has already advised the Tory party to float the idea of food shortages in Ireland to get the paddy to drop his stance on the back drop ..galvanizing even more of the populace  to encourage the gay indian to put more nails in your wrists and feet ..you should really keep these people away from cameras and microphones

Panzbaby 

Guest Kunte Kinte
37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Miss preti patel MP has already advised the Tory party to float the idea of food shortages in Ireland to get the paddy to drop his stance on the back drop ..galvanizing even more of the populace  to encourage the gay indian to put more nails in your wrists and feet ..you should really keep these people away from cameras and microphones

Panzbaby 

I thought she was up on the Gonad Heights getting to grips with some tiny Yiddish sausage - nicely cut of course. 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Ms Patel simply pointing out the obvious which is the UK is the Emeralds Isle's biggest supplier of food. In fact more than 50% of Irish food imports is from the UK. Both the UK and the Irish want the provisions of the Good Friday Agreement to continue whereas the EU does not. It been mentioned before - that the EU has weaponised the Anglo-Irish agreement and they have held the gun to Eire's head as its unwitting hostage. Has the penny not dropped yet, Panzy? Your EU masters, who you love so much is using your country as a pawn.

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ms Patel simply pointing out the obvious which is the UK is the Emeralds Isle's biggest supplier of food. In fact more than 50% of Irish food imports is from the UK. Both the UK and the Irish want the provisions of the Good Friday Agreement to continue whereas the EU does not. It been mentioned before - that the EU has weaponised the Anglo-Irish agreement and they have held the gun to Eire's head as its unwitting hostage. Has the penny not dropped yet, Panzy? Your EU masters, who you love so much is using your country as a pawn.

Its all optics roops baby..the Tories have destroyed what little good will and reputation the UK had on the world stage  ..yer a kick in the arse above pariah state status

Panzbaby 

Guest Kunte Kinte
56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Define and explain "weaponised'. My Shorter Oxford Dick has no usage of this term which is derived from poison tipped arrow or buffalo spear where I come from. 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Again- me personally? I've no sway on what this lady or others of her ilk get up to, I just wish the powers that be could come up with some sensible solutions and except that compromises with have to be made. It shits me that those MPs whatever colour who are vehemently opposed to the PM's Brexit deal have little to lose should we be left up shit creek with none. 

What Mrs R said regarding Ireland being fucked over by the EU in all of this is plainly obvious to most, and your leaders will undoubtedly be shitting a brick over any of the possible outcomes- our economy is robust enough to stand most things, yours is not as you still own many a cunt the odd punt for bailing you out the last time. I guess UK food producers will be working double shifts and planning a big bonus package and the paddies will have to find somewhere else to flog (and transport) Kerry Gold?