CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Obviously from your own life model and experience - you hairy palmed, window licking slick-legger.

OK it's Trial by Battle. My champion knuckleduster is Emily Thornbury with a Ray Donovan wooden baseball bat.  Don't give me any cunt armed with a hammer and Stanley knife you cunt as this is a straight fight.to the death. 

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno kunte baby...i think another reffo will give an even bigger demand to leave as y'all seem to think that the EU  is not yer bezzy anymore ..think its for the best that ya settle your bill n leave with what dignity ya have left

Panzbaby 

Yes I think that’s exactly what we are going to do. Which will leave only two other paying guests and 25 fucking hangers on.  I pity the French, they are so misrepresented in their own Government and have recently turned to burning shit on the streets in 1968 style mass demonstrations.  It won’t be long before they leave as well, they have a habit of toppling the establishment in France.  Chop chop.

Enjoy your free EU fun while it last Panzy baby, in three years time Bogland will be in the grips of another Potatoe famine and you will be a fucking 4th world cuntry again.  You could be an immigrant to a similar status cuntry, maybe Bangladesh might have you or Rwanda.

fuck off, we are leaving the building, time you coughed up for the bill.

oohh and put our fucking fish back in the water you thieving cunts.

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

OK it's Trial by Battle. My champion knuckleduster is Emily Thornbury with a Ray Donovan wooden baseball bat.  Don't give me any cunt armed with a hammer and Stanley knife you cunt as this is a straight fight.to the death. 

I see your Thornbury with Michael Gove who is a weapons grade cunt and raise your Donovan with a Boris.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I think that’s exactly what we are going to do. Which will leave only two other paying guests and 25 fucking hangers on.  I pity the French, they are so misrepresented in their own Government and have recently turned to burning shit on the streets in 1968 style mass demonstrations.  It won’t be long before they leave as well, they have a habit of toppling the establishment in France.  Chop chop.

Enjoy your free EU fun while it last Panzy baby, in three years time Bogland will be in the grips of another Potatoe famine and you will be a fucking 4th world cuntry again.  You could be an immigrant to a similar status cuntry, maybe Bangladesh might have you or Rwanda.

fuck off, we are leaving the building, time you coughed up for the bill.

oohh and put our fucking fish back in the water you thieving cunts.

Youd have liked the brazenhead tonight MC baby..loda pissed english biznezzmen singin come out ya black and tans ..

Panzbaby 

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It will happen and it will be rigged. They can’t afford to lose a second time.

Oh, and it will be the last referendum in this country. They don’t make the same mistake twice.

Funny innit?

Although I am self employed and won't be paid anything if I fall unwell or I don't get my fat arse out of my bed, my sympathy lies with those who work. We are told we have to adapt to the changing work/job environment and compete with every cunt that falls off the back of a lorry or fuck off. With Brexit, business will have to adapt or die. They don't like it, so they don't want it to happen. And I agree, it ain't going to happen.

Cunt Corbyn, the self appointed charlatan that purports to stand up for the underlings hasn't even got the fucking bollocks to adhere to his long held Eurosceptic beliefs. Either way all those who voted to leave are being pissed on and nobody gives a fuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Funny innit?

Although I am self employed and won't be paid anything if I fall unwell or I don't get my fat arse out of my bed, my sympathy lies with those who work. We are told we have to adapt to the changing work/job environment and compete with every cunt that falls off the back of a lorry or fuck off. With Brexit, business will have to adapt or die. They don't like it, so they don't want it to happen. And I agree, it ain't going to happen.

Cunt Corbyn, the self appointed charlatan that purports to stand up for the underlings hasn't even got the fucking bollocks to adhere to his long held Eurosceptic beliefs. Either way all those who voted to leave are being pissed on and nobody gives a fuck.

A lot of assumptions are being made about the attitude of the young to the EU and perhaps the remoaners hope that enough of  the old cunts who voted leave have either died off or won't vote in the second referendum and that the young new voters and ones who did not vote last will vote this time and be remainers .. in that I suspect that they might be disappointed as I am finding a surprising number of young people that I know (under 25 year olds) are actually leavers and what their main problem with the EU and free movement is that of having to compete for jobs with immigrants.

28 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

A lot of assumptions are being made about the attitude of the young to the EU and perhaps the remoaners hope that enough of  the old cunts who voted leave have either died off or won't vote in the second referendum and that the young new voters and ones who did not vote last will vote this time and be remainers .. in that I suspect that they might be disappointed as I am finding a surprising number of young people that I know (under 25 year olds) are actually leavers and what their main problem with the EU and free movement is that of having to compete for jobs with immigrants.

The majority of people that I associate with are mid twenties to late thirties, and as far as I am aware, none of them voted leave.

However, aside from myself and a couple of others, they didn't vote remain either. Most people of my demographic in my area were completely blasé about the whole process and didn't bother voting either way.

It amazes me that anyone could waste their vote when the future social and economic future of our country is on the line. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wish someone would like some of my posts twice. Have you seen where I am on the fucking leaderboard? 

You should be taking over the penthouse soon enough, my recent streak of form seems to be cooling off.

For fucks sake don't let @Stubby Pecker get past you, last time he was up here, he emptied the drinks cabinet, ripped the cloth on the snooker table and didn't replace the chocolate hob-nobs.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should be taking over the penthouse soon enough, my recent streak of form seems to be cooling off.

For fucks sake don't let @Stubby Pecker get past you, last time he was up here, he emptied the drinks cabinet, ripped the cloth on the snooker table and didn't replace the chocolate hob-nobs.

Hmmm, I'm not so sure. If that disgusting worm ED keeps feeding me I might manage it, he certainly appears to show absolutely no sign of ceasing to be a stupid fucking cunt. 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

A twist of fate im overjoyed about every day pen baby

Panzbaby 

But you're not really though, are you? Your posts seethe with envy and bitterness; and you simply wouldn't keep hammering the point home if it were the truth. The truth doesn't need overstating, and proving over and over, it just is, and you'd be comfortable with it. Somewhat akin to our resident semen-hoarding fuckwit Punkers with his constant jibes at homosexuality, when his own arse has had more pricks in it than the fucking Big Brother house; you're protesting a little too much Panz. 

Relax 'baby'.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I also emptied my ball sack into the complimentary Imperial Leather shower gel. Don't eat the bratwurst in the freezer- just sayin'...