CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have an understanding of the business in which I work. And of course, when Brexit occurs it will all go down the pan, hopefully as bad as the fearmongers are saying. I am quite happy with that, the more foreign economic migrants that leave the better. Market forces will dictate and wages will go up. Trust me, I am in a business that has a guaranteed clientele with an insatiable appetite for the products I serve up. 

You sell heroin in Glasgow?

Guest Kunte Kinte
54 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have an understanding of the business in which I work. And of course, when Brexit occurs it will all go down the pan, hopefully as bad as the fearmongers are saying. I am quite happy with that, the more foreign economic migrants that leave the better. Market forces will dictate and wages will go up. Trust me, I am in a business that has a guaranteed clientele with an insatiable appetite for the products I serve up. 

The only "insatiable business" listed in my thick girthed Shorter Oxford Dick is described as "the oldest profession in the world". My God you are in the sex trade. How typically English! I won't go on about plenty of openings for eager apprentices... 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The only "insatiable business" listed in my thick girthed Shorter Oxford Dick is described as "the oldest profession in the world". My God you are in the sex trade. How typically English! I won't go on about plenty of openings for eager apprentices... 

Yankee fucking doodle dimwit!  

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

'God damn the pusher man'

On 12/4/2018 at 1:22 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Youd have liked the brazenhead tonight MC baby..loda pissed english biznezzmen singin come out ya black and tans ..

Panzbaby 

The Brazenhesd you local drinking trough?     I thought it would have been full of mamba smokers and haggard prozzies.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
49 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXLNsn02iTdmCuuyCtEIr

The Irish army's weapon of choice.

Remember Brighton. They didn't alf do a u turn after that. The pictures of Attila the Tebbit squirming under a brick wall with a washbasin on top like a white cherry brought tears to my eyes. Tears of laughter. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Kunte Kinte said:

Theresa May is going to call a General Election. 

Just kidding... 

ERRRR. 

Sorry the mikes are out cos she's going to fucking turn the lights on the Downing Street Christmas Tree. Cunt! 

False alarm. You can all slip back into your catatonic stupor you fucking vegetables. Talk about Colin the Carrot. It's Cunts on Cunts Corner the Carrots. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The wooden stock on the brit made version is far superior than the folding type on the Argie one when it comes to smashing some Fenian cunt in the chops 

Is that what they told ya they did ...they were only pulling yer pony tail stubberz baby...most of the time they rarely stayed still long enough to talk let alone club fenians ...hopped from doorway to doorway n crouched behind aul dears out shoppin n gangs of kids on the street

Panzbaby 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that what they told ya they did ...they were only pulling yer pony tail stubberz baby...most of the time they rarely stayed still long enough to talk let alone club fenians ...hopped from doorway to doorway n crouched behind aul dears out shoppin n gangs of kids on the street

Panzbaby 

Well, that was what the graffiti on the Sangars said.