CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

59 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Define and explain "weaponised'. My Shorter Oxford Dick has no usage of this term which is derived from poison tipped arrow or buffalo spear where I come from. 

Adapt for use as a weapon, didn't the analogy give you a clue? Perhaps you should spend less time with your shorter dick.

Incidentally, this the third time I have given you the courtesy of answering your questions. Since you have not returned the compliment on two occasions, I will not be pandering any more to your attempts at being a smartarse.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Again- me personally? I've no sway on what this lady or others of her ilk get up to, I just wish the powers that be could come up with some sensible solutions and except that compromises with have to be made. It shits me that those MPs whatever colour who are vehemently opposed to the PM's Brexit deal have little to lose should we be left up shit creek with none. 

What Mrs R said regarding Ireland being fucked over by the EU in all of this is plainly obvious to most, and your leaders will undoubtedly be shitting a brick over any of the possible outcomes- our economy is robust enough to stand most things, yours is not as you still own many a cunt the odd punt for bailing you out the last time. I guess UK food producers will be working double shifts and planning a big bonus package and the paddies will have to find somewhere else to flog (and transport) Kerry Gold?

And there was me thinking that your economy depended on other nations

Panzbaby 

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

And there was me thinking that your economy depended on other nations

Panzbaby 

Every countries does, even North cunting Korea!

Just come clean and tell us what your real, real gripe is with Brexit and the UK in general?

Or are you the kind of tosser who sees your neighbour fall off a ladder and instead of helping or phoning the ambulance, stand there pissing yer' pants and pointing out what what a daft cunt they were? By the way, don't use this analogy to suggest I think the UK is up shit street over Brexit more than the Mick

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Adapt for use as a weapon, didn't the analogy give you a clue? Perhaps you should spend less time with your shorter dick.

Incidentally, this the third time I have given you the courtesy of answering your questions. Since you have not returned the compliment on two occasions, I will not be pandering any more to your attempts at being a smartarse.

Ouch my arse IS smarting out of sympathy with your blond Goddess Theresa

SHE'S A SHITTER NOT A QUITTER 

(if anything is "weaponised" it's her arsehole) 

pass the toilet roll or the leaf of the giant Roopy Tree. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Decimus said:

Stubby can barely write his name without the aid of pre-laid out stencils. Even then he usually shoves the HB up his arse and starts screaming before he gets to the "U".

Doe he thoughtfully chew on the end of what must be a shit encrusted writing tool?*

*in the act of gathering such thoughts if he were to have any. 

11 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Doe he thoughtfully chew on the end of what must be a shit encrusted writing tool?*

*in the act of gathering such thoughts if he were to have any. 

I'm not sure, he's a bit of an enigma. On the one hand he is thick as fucking shit, on the other, I've got a bit of a soft spot for him.

It takes a certain sort of character to have the confidence to don a ponytail in 21st century Europe, I admire the fact that he doesn't care that he looks like a complete and utter cunt.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Ouch my arse IS smarting out of sympathy with your blond Goddess Theresa

SHE'S A SHITTER NOT A QUITTER 

(if anything is "weaponised" it's her arsehole) 

pass the toilet roll or the leaf of the giant Roopy Tree. 

Unsurprisingly, you're barking up the wrong tree in all respects.

5 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Define and explain "weaponised'. My Shorter Oxford Dick has no usage of this term which is derived from poison tipped arrow or buffalo spear where I come from. 

So you admit to being an Oxonian. The rest of the revelation is brave though.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every countries does, even North cunting Korea!

Just come clean and tell us what your real, real gripe is with Brexit and the UK in general?

Or are you the kind of tosser who sees your neighbour fall off a ladder and instead of helping or phoning the ambulance, stand there pissing yer' pants and pointing out what what a daft cunt they were? By the way, don't use this analogy to suggest I think the UK is up shit street over Brexit more than the Mick

Id be amused if the cunt insisted on climbing up a ladder that looked poorly constructed and ya couldnt see what it looked like till ya were nearly at the top and then the cunt started screaming about having nowhere to go and blaming the tree the ladder was made out of ...yeah id be pretty amused 

Panzbaby 

Guest Kunte Kinte
12 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

My soft spot for stubby is the mud in the old canal tunnel at Sapperton

I thought you was describing the turd of one of your stool softners.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You need to think carefully about what you post and after you have thought about it, then discard what you have written and don't bother to post anything.

typo softeners instead of softners. Happy? Shit face? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

No, if you don't post you will seem to be more intelligent than you do when you do post.

I think you are confusing the doing with the seeming ducky. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Strange moniker for your axe wound. Each to their own.

Good on you, Doc, you didn't steal Punky's thunder by going to the canal street jibe.  I suspect our resident spack primate will turn up soon enough to take care of that dark bit of business soon enough.  

Alastair Campbell told to 'shut up' during Newsnight Brexit debate

Alastair Campbell was told to "shut up" on Newsnight after repeatedly interrupting journalist Jenni Russell during a debate about Brexit.

Tony Blair's former spokesman, who is campaigning for another referendum, talked to the Times columnist as she discussed her concerns about a so-called People's Vote.

Ms Russell - who, like Mr Campbell, is a Remain supporter - said the "arrogance" shown by her fellow guest was the sort of thing that would "destroy" the Remain campaign.

Guest Kunte Kinte
36 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Alastair Campbell told to 'shut up' during Newsnight Brexit debate

Alastair Campbell was told to "shut up" on Newsnight after repeatedly interrupting journalist Jenni Russell during a debate about Brexit.

Tony Blair's former spokesman, who is campaigning for another referendum, talked to the Times columnist as she discussed her concerns about a so-called People's Vote.

Ms Russell - who, like Mr Campbell, is a Remain supporter - said the "arrogance" shown by her fellow guest was the sort of thing that would "destroy" the Remain campaign.

So?