CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Neil

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I am with you on this one itchy balls .. there are more arabs in London than anywhere in the middle east.

I like their money though. However, you try finding one in Stamford Hill that isn't a Yid, with those soppy sidelocks hanging out of their ears. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Paris, eh, Texas? 

Nobody likes you Pen.  You may be protected my mods and admins here, but that's the only place you can count on it.  I'm absolutely certain you get your dentures kicked in every day.  

Go lick Frank's arse, everybody else is done with you.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

No, you don't. 

And who are these "we" you refer to? Do you mean your pen and albert accounts? 

He and Frank.  a most tedious and boring collaboration of idiocy.  Unlike Pen/Kunte/Bishop/Albert et al, I have ONE ID.  That's it.  I have never been so well "in" with admin that I'd be PERMITTED to have more than one.  I do have one wish this Christmas season, and that is that Pen encounter a serial killer who ties him to a tilt table under a mirrored ceiling and cuts his throat and femoral arteries and videos the looks of shock and desperation as he bleeds out and can do nothing to stop it.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He and Frank.  a most tedious and boring collaboration of idiocy.  Unlike Pen/Kunte/Bishop/Albert et al, I have ONE ID.  That's it.  I have never been so well "in" with admin that I'd be PERMITTED to have more than one.  I do have one wish this Christmas season, and that is that Pen encounter a serial killer who ties him to a tilt table under a mirrored ceiling and cuts his throat and femoral arteries and videos the looks of shock and desperation as he bleeds out and can do nothing to stop it.  

Is that your Christmas single this year then? How do I download it via the WC? 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd be content with the removal of pen's typing fingers wizz, but each to his own. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd be content with the removal of pen's typing fingers wizz, but each to his own. 

There's still voice recognition software, Scotto!  I guess I should expand my death list to the cunts who developed it. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
13 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

He created great wealth, tax for the government and thousands of jobs.

I agree - BHS was a basket case when Terence Conran tried to revamp it with a Habitat merger. For a a while it worked but the Great British Public's insatiable demand for cheap tat (£ shops and everything a fiver marquees) and you have to remember most of these stores are located in inner city areas that have themselves morphed in ladt few generations into a version of downtown Marrakesh on a market day... so Old Greenie Boy did the high street, the staff, the suppliers all a BIG FAVOUR by fighting a losing battle for SO LONG. The typical British mindset is to find a simple scapegoat for the problem they helped to create. 

Talking about scapegoats I am going back home for a White Christmas on the Dark Continent - you can't beat your own fireside at this time of the year. Especially when you've got a prize antelope spit roasting on it with all the trimmings and plenty of gravy. Sage or chestnut? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So that's what happened to Freddie Mercury. 

Freddie always seemed to live by the saying "any hole's a goal.."  Guess a new one had to be made since the old ones were entirely worn out.