CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

Smilies wizz, aka emojis. These two depict someone heaving his guts out, I'm a little squeamish when it comes to photos of necks being ripped open. 

Nobody's perfect, Scotto.  If it makes you feel better, the effect is easily spotted.  In the slashers hand, you will see a light coloured baster bulb; that is filled with fake blood, as he draws the blade across the expendable cunt's neck, he gives it a squeeze and a small hose dispenses the gore...a mixture of red food colour, vodka and corn syrup.  Not at all what I hope for Pen, Frank, and Kuntyface.

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Nobody's perfect, Scotto.  If it makes you feel better, the effect is easily spotted.  In the slashers hand, you will see a light coloured baster bulb; that is filled with fake blood, as he draws the blade across the expendable cunt's neck, he gives it a squeeze and a small hose dispenses the gore...a mixture of red food colour, vodka and corn syrup.  Not at all what I hope for Pen, Frank, and Kuntyface.

Look mate. Cut the shit. What are you singing on ToTPs this year?