Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Wizardsleeve

Girls on the Pipes

I regret to inform you that as this was posted on a day with no "n" in it, it cannot be considered as a narrative for female empowerment and choice and must instead be condemned as a vile hate crime. Consider it duly reported.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I regret to inform you that as this was posted on a day with no "n" in it, it cannot be considered as a narrative for female empowerment and choice and must instead be condemned as a vile hate crime. Consider it duly reported.

I have a theory that the lack of responses, even if they would be juvenile blowie quips, is due to the "otherwise indisposed" aspect of furiously rubbing one out to the mouth and lip gestures of these birds on the pipes and their expertise at handling the bags.

On 12/4/2018 at 11:14 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The Departed: The most over hyped and overrated film since The Godfather.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

My first thought too, on hearing that bit of music, Jack Nicholson and an army of fake paddies in blacked out limousines. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Coppola did fuck all with such a gentle character like Luca Brasi.  His demise should have been a little more spectacular, but he was underused as an enforcer.  Overall, I give it a three out of five stars.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coppola did fuck all with such a gentle character like Luca Brasi.  His demise should have been a little more spectacular, but he was underused as an enforcer.  Overall, I give it a three out of five stars.  

Agreed. Average at best. I don't hold with modern remakes of so-called classics, but I think with the right director and format, possibly as an extended television serial as opposed to a film, The Godfather could be vastly improved. 

As long as they don't cast Idris fucking Elba as Don Corleone that is.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. Average at best. I don't hold with modern remakes of so-called classics, but I think with the right director and format, possibly as an extended television serial as opposed to a film, The Godfather could be vastly improved. 

As long as they don't cast Idris fucking Elba as Don Corleone that is.

I can Idris as Moe Greene.  He might be able to perform as Jack Woltz.  That's the limit for him.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can Idris as Moe Greene.  He might be able to perform as Jack Woltz.  That's the limit for him.  

He's going to be in the remake of driving Miss Daisy. As Miss Daisy.

Just now, Decimus said:

He's going to be in the remake of driving Miss Daisy. As Miss Daisy.

If they can find just one screenwriter bold enough to write ONE plot twist, the driver will take her over a fucking cliff.  I didn't get through fifteen minutes of the first version.  Driving Miss Daisy Crazy, however, was a far more enjoyable cinematic experience.