CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turner Prize Cunt 2018

Earl of Punkape

The usual horseshit from artistic cultural cunts presiding over the award of the Turner prize have chosen the following.......

A highly “personal” film shot by artist Charlotte Prodger on her iPhone, which recalls her experiences of coming out as gay in rural Scotland, has won her the prestigious £25,000 Turner Prize.

The Glasgow-based artist/pervert, known for exploring queer identity, won the annual art award for two of her videos.

One of those, titled Bridgit, was filmed entirely on her phone and features her reading from her diaries.

Prodger said she was "quite overwhelmed" and "very touched" to win.

"The stories that I'm telling, although they're mine and they're personal, are stories that a lot of people - I guess queer people - have experienced," she told BBC News.

The BBC, now staffed almost entirely with LGBT perverts surprisingly decided to widely cover the story.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

The usual horseshit from artistic cultural cunts presiding over the award of the Turner prize have chosen the following.......

A highly “personal” film shot by artist Charlotte Prodger on her iPhone, which recalls her experiences of coming out as gay in rural Scotland, has won her the prestigious £25,000 Turner Prize.

The Glasgow-based artist/pervert, known for exploring queer identity, won the annual art award for two of her videos.

One of those, titled Bridgit, was filmed entirely on her phone and features her reading from her diaries.

"The stories that I'm telling, although they're mine and they're personal, are stories that a lot of people - I guess queer people - have experienced," she told BBC News.

The BBC, now staffed almost entirely with LGBT perverts surprisingly decided to widely cover the story.

Fuck off.

Punky, you could have placed.  You take gay videos on your phone, the biggest difference is she doesn't focus on rectal bashing like you do.  

Fuck off.

All lesbians and shit-stabbers should be pressed into national service. Namely, made to form a shield wall around the coastline, given machetes and axes, and instructed to slaughter any peaceful foreigners attempting to enter the country. Any faggots who refuse to fight, or allow goat botherers onto our shores, can be terminated by regular army snipers located on nearby cliff tops. 

This should hopefully cure them of homosexuality.

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, you could have placed.  You take gay videos on your phone, the biggest difference is she doesn't focus on rectal bashing like you do.  

Had you not searched Google for "mobile phone lesbian films" you would never have been troubled by this cunt .

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know the old Kipling quote, "It's pretty but is it art?" Well, it definitely doesn't apply to this Plug-ugly fucking cunt.

sei_42827408-4051.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Proof, as if any were needed, that there is NO god!  Fuck me, that's got to be a close relative of Frank...the effeminate fucking poof!  

Isn't 'The Turner Prize' the paradigm for all nominations.

Shouldn't it stand, metaphorically,  like the Statue of Liberty, in a prominent position on the site as a reminder of what all noms are going up against when it comes to cunting?

"Give me your homophobia, your insults, Your bletherings about Frank, The wretched refuse Pen's nominatuons, Send these, the biggest pile of fucking old monkeyspunk ever committed to pixel. I lift my lamp and gob in your face!"

11 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

So you are a Guardian reader.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/dec/04/iphone-film-maker-charlotte-prodger-wins-2018-turner-prize

1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

'A group wearing T-shirts reading   'Black pain is not for gain' sat in protest on the exhibition sofas.....'. clearly some people have too much fucking time on their hands. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'A group wearing T-shirts reading   'Black pain is not for gain' sat in protest on the exhibition sofas.....'. clearly some people have too much fucking time on their hands. 

"In her essay, Matić acknowledged Thompson’s Fijian heritage but argued that his fair skin gives him white privilege. “In short, Thompson is a white-passing male, making work and profiting off the violence and suffering of black and marginalized people,” she wrote. “Thompson’s work does not feel like a sensitive awareness-raising project, but a process of extraction, sensationalism and commodification.” What's the name of the white cow of Iranian extraction who claims to be black and said that "white people could not be victims of discrimination?

1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

"In her essay, Matić acknowledged Thompson’s Fijian heritage but argued that his fair skin gives him white privilege. “In short, Thompson is a white-passing male, making work and profiting off the violence and suffering of black and marginalized people,” she wrote. “Thompson’s work does not feel like a sensitive awareness-raising project, but a process of extraction, sensationalism and commodification.” What's the name of the white cow of Iranian extraction who claims to be black and said that "white people could not be victims of discrimination?

Batmanjelly? 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know the old Kipling quote, "It's pretty but is it art?" Well, it definitely doesn't apply to this Plug-ugly fucking cunt.

sei_42827408-4051.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Not sure if she's the archetypal Scottish lady or not, but she looks like she drinks under the dartboard in her local. If lesbians are so attracted to femininity, why do the vast majority insist on looking like fuck-ugly members of a male only cult that just eat kale?

It goes without saying but it won't hurt to reiterate that I would like it if she died.

3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I made a thoroughly decent nomination here and I’ve received very little praise or congratulation and certainly no recognition for excellent cunting of a despicable degenerate.

i expect and deserve better.

Fuck off, you deluded cretin. The nomination was mediocre at best, and, as usual, contained some reference to homosexuality. Wanker.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I made a thoroughly decent nomination here and I’ve received very little praise or congratulation and certainly no recognition for excellent cunting of a despicable degenerate.

You make one thoroughly decent nom once, and a thoroughly utter tit of yourself the rest of the time.  You need to lower your expectations, Punkers.  

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off, you deluded cretin. The nomination was mediocre at best, and, as usual, contained some reference to homosexuality. Wanker.

lol.

I have an on going campaign against immorality and homosexuality in particular.

I suspect you have many diseases including brain damage. You’re incoherent most of the time and this may well be attributed to heavy masturbation schedules involving yourself and Farsi speaking tribesmen from the Middle East.

9 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

That's because your nom had nothing to do with the contradictions and absurdities of contemporary art and everything to do with using any vehicle to promote your own peculiarities and hang-ups.