CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turner Prize Cunt 2018

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's because your nom had nothing to do with the contradictions and absurdities of contemporary art and everything to do with using any vehicle to promote your own peculiarities and hang-ups.

Very correct, but its a hundred time funnier that the dullness you churn out. In between earning a wage comparable to that of the GDP of a small to medium sized third world country of course. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Which one did you regard as decent ?

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck you're needy!

Anyway, I don't know about Wiz, but a couple of my favourites were 'Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set' and, 'cunts who don't have  a Barbour jacket.

Punkers noms have ONE common thread, in each and every one of them, he takes an unequivocal thrashing for being a complete idiot.  In that one regard, each is a classic.  As far as actual content and context, each is total shit.  

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Very correct, but its a hundred time funnier that the dullness you churn out.

Maybe, maybe not. The puntership's reaction to me is rather like the way the public views Marmite I guess. That said, you may be dismayed to learn that punters find me more interesting than you and that's a fact. Using a crude but nonetheless mathematically correct formula, punters find me 7.2 times more interesting than you. I'm an enigma, opinionated, imperious and hardly ever wrong whereas you are a third rate scientist who bleats a lot.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe, maybe not. The puntership's reaction to me is rather like the way the public views Marmite I guess. That said, you may be dismayed to learn that punters find me more interesting than you and that's a fact. Using a crude but nonetheless mathematically correct formula, punters find me 7.2 times more interesting than you. I'm an enigma, opinionated, imperious and hardly ever wrong whereas you are a third rate scientist who bleats a lot.

I'm not sure how it's come to this. Stubby has gone from being a perpetual grass with his nose firmly wedged up the moderators collective arseholes, to yet another have-a-go hero about to have his scalped ponytail mounted on your wall.

Good work.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

So in a nutshell, you are  saying you are more of a cunt than Stubby.

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So in a nutshell, you are  saying you are more of a cunt than Stubby.

I also enjoyed how she revealed your failed business venture. Your little jaunt in the valleys was about as Ill-judged as some wanker going up to Glasgow and attempting to sell bottles of Beck's Blue to the natives.

You useless bankrupt cunt.

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, Lord Punkape said:

The usual horseshit from artistic cultural cunts presiding over the award of the Turner prize have chosen the following.......

A highly “personal” film shot by artist Charlotte Prodger on her iPhone, which recalls her experiences of coming out as gay in rural Scotland, has won her the prestigious £25,000 Turner Prize.

The Glasgow-based artist/pervert, known for exploring queer identity, won the annual art award for two of her videos.

One of those, titled Bridgit, was filmed entirely on her phone and features her reading from her diaries.

Prodger said she was "quite overwhelmed" and "very touched" to win.

"The stories that I'm telling, although they're mine and they're personal, are stories that a lot of people - I guess queer people - have experienced," she told BBC News.

The BBC, now staffed almost entirely with LGBT perverts surprisingly decided to widely cover the story.

Fuck off.

The Turner Prize is fixed. I've been actively providing my own works for consideration these past few years, and not once has Mr Turner given me a second look.

I went all-out this year, by using a mixture of artistic working mediums: Sand, Paper & glue, and I captured my subjects in detail.

"Life on Mars" by 'eavens, and I even signed the cunting piece, on the Left side corner so that it wasn't hung upside-down, but no, Turner simply cut it off and that was that. My second submitted canvas "The Sahara at Noon" also bombed. It didn't even get me an Award of Merit, and I was pipped to the post.  

best-sandpaper-vitex-80.jpg    C470_230x280mm.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a matter of curiosity, what is the correct maths formula for landing Frank and Pen in the same cooler cell for a year or ten for running multi's?  

Franks bragging about it, and Pen's are just as well known.

Asking for a friend. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Turner Prize is fixed. I've been actively providing my own works for consideration these past few years, and not once has Mr Turner given me a second look.

I went all-out this year, by using a mixture of artistic working mediums: Sand, Paper & glue, and I captured my subjects in detail.

"Life on Mars" by 'eavens, and I even signed the cunting piece, on the Left side corner so that it wasn't hung upside-down, but no, Turner simply cut it off and that was that. My second submitted canvas "The Sahara at Noon" also bombed. It didn't even get me an Award of Merit, and I was pipped to the post.  

The top one is 80 grit belt or orbital. I'm having trouble placing the other one.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll always found the amount of concise and carefully chosen information you can quote on a variety of subjects a breath of fresh air especially when we compare it to some to the one trick pony wankers who fill this place with drivel. Even a third rate scientist as myself knows its best not to shoot ones mouth off without being prepared to prove what you've said and quote your sources. However, as a moderator, you've got to accept punters will be lining you up for the odd pot shot, especially as one of your main foes Wolfie seems to have fucked off for good.

I deeply regret that I've not yet been able to take you on in a subject I've got a expert grasp of, but perhaps my time will come when your stubbornness takes control. Like I suggested though, even as you claim to be infallible, nobodies perfect and you're defiantly not stupid enough get into an argument that you can't win, partly because you make up the rules.

Just be thankful I'm not suggesting you work on the assembly line at Honda Swindon but I sense my bleatings elsewhere, directed towards a few of the protected species here and some sensitive souls, have you slightly rattled?

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll always found the amount of concise and carefully chosen information you can quote on a variety of subjects a breath of fresh air especially when we compare it to some to the one trick pony wankers who fill this place with drivel. Even a third rate scientist as myself knows its best not to shoot ones mouth off without being prepared to prove what you've said and quote your sources. However, as a moderator, you've got to accept punters will be lining you up for the odd pot shot, especially as one of your main foes Wolfie seems to have fucked off for good.

I deeply regret that I've not yet been able to take you on in a subject I've got a expert grasp of, but perhaps my time will come when your stubbornness takes control. Like I suggested though, even as you claim to be infallible, nobodies perfect and you're defiantly not stupid enough get into an argument that you can't win, partly because you make up the rules.

Just be thankful I'm not suggesting you work on the assembly line at Honda Swindon but I sense my bleatings elsewhere, directed towards a few of the protected species here and some sensitive souls, have you slightly rattled?

After your refusal to grant the likes I so richly deserve, I'm taking Roops' side on this one. 

You treacherous, granite groping, swampy type fucking pig-shagger.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...whereas you are a third rate scientist

A point of order, reading the paper in question only proves that he does third rate science. He may well actually be a second rate scientist, given the chance.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck you're needy!

Anyway, I don't know about Wiz, but a couple of my favourites were 'Cunts who don't have a lobster pick set' and, 'cunts who don't have  a Barbour jacket.

I perform very well on here and as a matter of common courtesy I should be applauded for my contributions and lauded.

5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I perform very well on here and as a matter of common courtesy I should be applauded for my contributions and lauded.

Your efforts have indeed been recognised by another member.

The question is: Are you comfortable with an insolvent bankrupt impersonating and plagiarising his betters? I know I'm not.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After your refusal to grant the likes I so richly deserve, I'm taking Roops' side on this one. 

You treacherous, granite groping, swampy type fucking pig-shagger

Wild boar. Get it right you soppy cunt

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A point of order, reading the paper in question only proves that he does third rate science. He may well actually be a second rate scientist, given the chance.

The only way is up. I'm currently working on a new piece of research regarding large hairy beasts reintroduced to the local woods and their sexual habits. Extensive field work stage 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's because your nom had nothing to do with the contradictions and absurdities of contemporary art and everything to do with using any vehicle to promote your own peculiarities and hang-ups.

I’m consistent with my issues and proposals to make the U.K. a better place..Most artists are fudge packers and should be involved in reviewing their appalling lifestyles.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your efforts have indeed been recognised by another member.

The question is: Are you comfortable with an insolvent bankrupt impersonating and plagiarising his betters? I know I'm not.

WFT are you jabbering about? explain, cunt

Sounds like you've been snorting cheap wanger and drinking a combo white cyder, vodka and tramps spunk. Again.

Just now, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Couldn't you publish another "research paper"?

Pen you weasely little retard, when are you going to revert back to your incarnation as an octogenarian so I can fire off a series of cuntings accusing you of being a travelling whore with kitcheners campaign in the Sudan, partial to the odd gob full of fuzzy wuzzy spunk on the side?

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen you weasely little retard, when are you going to revert back to your incarnation as an octogenarian so I can fire off a series of cuntings accusing you of being a travelling whore with kitcheners campaign in the Sudan, partial to the odd gob full of fuzzy wuzzy spunk on the side?

Come on Stubby we need quality like your paper on the Scrub Jay .. How about one on the Norfolk Broads Tit-pecker?

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I like the second picture....A man from the Congo with severe jaundice holding a banana...

• Like 1