CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who get massive Xmas bonuses

Guest N/A

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What a fucking mess your site of origin is. Just spent about quarter of an hour trying to get that shitty Wordpress comments function to work so I could ask them to take you back and I have absolutely no idea if I've accomplished the task or failed. I typed the message, put my user name and email in the right places, hit send - and fuck all happened apart from the entire thing blinking out of existence. There doesn't appear to be any real sign up function, the log in option doesn't notice my wordpress account and the entire thing is just utterly vague and detestable - I see where you got the characteristics form.

They desperately need CGAS.  He's the breeze off the bogs they're missing.  

On 12/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Wolfie said:

You don't strike me as qualified or skilled enough to warrant the sort of salary affording of a '20 large' watch. Whether wealthy or not, one thing is clear: you've the education (and breeding) of a Greek street donkey, or Victorian chimney sweep.

Your written skills and ability to compromise fall way short of the required standard of a Chartered surveyor (and property developer). Add to the mix your soft and spindly boy's hands (you quickly deleted the photos you uploaded), and inability to insure your car correctly, as well as not acknowledging your blatant racism may severely compromise your alleged career, and it strongly appears you're nothing more than a piss-poor, Primark-swathed student foolish enough to assume he's convincing the majority of an adult site into believing otherwise.

Retire yourself, stupid little boy.  

Your ability to judge is far short of the mark.   Clearly you think all professional successful people should be prim and proper and not get drunk and come on here and call out a few cunts for a laugh.

Cotswoldgate served its purpose many months ago to prove my status in life.  If you want to drag that up then you are on your own.   Which is quite possibly exactly where you are, ON your Own.  Sat in your shitty bedsit in some shit hole like Luton.

ive just popped on here for a look see as my fucking head is spinning from a night out on the pop with the Mrs.   Chin Chin do enjoy your lonely new year you sad cunt.

fuck off

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What a squalidly vague expression....very working class with shades of nihilism and uselessness.

Just fuck off back to your mundane subsistence existence you fucking imbecile.

He's outcast from a far lesser site, Punk. Apparently we're taking in the dregs of internet society these days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's outcast from a far lesser site, Punk. Apparently we're taking in the dregs of internet society these days.

Careful RK. I think we can deduce from Smashie's, Danny Dyer-esque, Brit-flick gangstah speak, that he may be a very dangerous individual, who has seen the Football Factory, twice, and all 38 low budget films about the Essex boys murders.

If you're not careful, he might 'come raand your gaff, an open you ahp lark a tin a beans, you faaackin norvern munky!'

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What a squalidly vague expression....very working class with shades of nihilism and uselessness.

Just fuck off back to your mundane subsistence existence you fucking imbecile.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Come now, gents.  Smasher is certainly NOT the worst here.  I think it's in our best interest to afford the lad a little more time to find his feet in these hallowed halls.  If in two weeks time he's still having difficulty standing and roaming with the pride, then we set the hyenas upon him.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Come now, gents.  Smasher is certainly NOT the worst here.  I think it's in our best interest to afford the lad a little more time to find his feet in these hallowed halls.  If in two weeks time he's still having difficulty standing and roaming with the pride, then we set the hyenas upon him.  

I guess we could throw Albert a few scraps - see how he handles prey more suited to his level.

f6b179527e58e29276d583dbc2a049c4.png

If we're lucky they'll just bore each other into suicide.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

I guess we could throw Albert a few scraps - see how he handles prey more suited to his level.

f6b179527e58e29276d583dbc2a049c4.png

If we're lucky they'll just bore each other into suicide.

My good will extends to Smasher only.  I want Albert dead, backdated to his conception.