CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who get massive Xmas bonuses

Guest N/A

This past 25 years or so has been one year after another of utter snake in the grass, greedy, self centered egotism at this time of the year as it’s Christmas bonus time.

All the office is talking about it,  some cunts have already spent it, the flash car cunts, the doing the house extension cunts, the tucking it away in the pension cunts, and the sensible drinking, eating, fucking, snorting it cunts.

Some go straight home to tell wifey and she fucking burns it all on curtains, hand bags, holidays and plastic tits.   Others just blow it on a flash car and fuck the wife and kids, they get fuck all.

others outside of decent paying employment find it difficult to grasp Xmas bonuses, they deny they exist, they say to themselves it just isn’t right, why don’t I get one.  How can that fucking useless, fucking northern monkey retard earn more in one second than I do in ten years.

Simple, it’s because you are a fucking thick cunt who decided to work for the council, NHS,  or live in a soup kitchen and are called APE.

Im off to spunk £20k on a watch just for the laugh.

what an utter utter fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi

The problem is why does this multi millionaire find the need to come on to a website and brag about how clever he is? Does he not have people around him who pay proper respect to his essential greatness?

Or could it be that he is a lonely small dicked wanker who, in real life everybody laughs at because he is a two bob nerd?

It’s a tough one.

I’ll have to give it some thought.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This past 25 years or so has been one year after another of utter snake in the grass, greedy, self centered egotism at this time of the year as it’s Christmas bonus time.

All the office is talking about it,  some cunts have already spent it, the flash car cunts, the doing the house extension cunts, the tucking it away in the pension cunts, and the sensible drinking, eating, fucking, snorting it cunts.

Some go straight home to tell wifey and she fucking burns it all on curtains, hand bags, holidays and plastic tits.   Others just blow it on a flash car and fuck the wife and kids, they get fuck all.

others outside of decent paying employment find it difficult to grasp Xmas bonuses, they deny they exist, they say to themselves it just isn’t right, why don’t I get one.  How can that fucking useless, fucking northern monkey retard earn more in one second than I do in ten years.

Simple, it’s because you are a fucking thick cunt who decided to work for the council, NHS,  or live in a soup kitchen and are called APE.

How can that fucking useless, fucking northern monkey retard talk more shit in one second than I do in ten years is the question.

Simple, it’s because he’s a fucking thick cunt who decided to work for an imaginary company, and live in an imaginary ironstone house in a Cotswolds sink estate.

You’re a total prick.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

How can that fucking useless, fucking northern monkey retard talk more shit in one second than I do in ten years is the question.

Simple, it’s because he’s a fucking thick cunt who decided to work for an imaginary company, and live in an imaginary ironstone house in a Cotswolds sink estate.

You’re a total prick.

Idiot

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Twenty grand? As you're incapable of telling the time whenever there's a big and little hand involved, I assume that your plastic Casio must be studded with diamonds and unicorn horns.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Judging by last night's output it looks like you've consumed the liquid contents of your employer's bonus Xmas hamper in one sitting.

Guest Kunte Kinte
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The problem is why does this multi millionaire find the need to come on to a website and brag about how clever he is? Does he not have people around him who pay proper respect to his essential greatness?

Or could it be that he is a lonely small dicked wanker who, in real life everybody laughs at because he is a two bob nerd?

It’s a tough one.

You mean The Only Way is Essex isn't representative of old blighty the mother load? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

a 20k watch you say?  Why don't you consider a 10k watch and a stab/bullet proof vest.  See you soon...take care of the watch!  :)

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Who? What?

So badly written is this rambling piece of shite I can’t quite work out what you are cunting; ostentatious red-braced wankers, yourself, Ape, people with flash watches, or people who earn less money than you. Assuming the latter, this attitude is incredibly nouveau and quite pathetic. People with real money don’t work and don’t get bonuses you simpering ponce. They certainly don’t advertise their wealth. 

You have previously declared a love of Asian flesh. I should warn you that large cash bonuses at 40 baht to the pound can be a dangerous admission for a man addicted to the Pattaya lady. I’d keep your mouth shut next time you go shopping, Mr Dudwey, or you might well join that unfortunate group of Western men keen on midnight base jumping from a nearby balcony. A 20k watch and a big mouth buys you a one way ticket to a shallow grave in the Cambodian jungle. 

Not that anyone here would have a particular problem with that. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

Guest Kunte Kinte
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You limp wristed faggot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil gets massive Christmas boners.

He usually watches the Baywatch box set I bought for him

Don't be too certain.  Neil can listen the "thong song" and lose two day s of work to friction burns.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil gets massive Christmas boners.

He usually watches the Baywatch box set I bought for him

I toyed with "boner" but it was just too obvious. The toying was good however. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hey Santa Claus, you cunt, where's me fuckin' bike?

I remember one Christmas when my sister brought home some utter fucking bore who insisted that this dross was played, and that we would all find it "absolutely hilarious". 

I don't mind telling you that I've shown my brother this site, and that he laughed out loud at something that Camberwell Gypsy posted.

Even he didn't raise a smile at this awful Australian shit, which I think tells you everything you need to know.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember one Christmas when my sister brought home some utter fucking bore who insisted that this dross was played, and that we would all find it "absolutely hilarious". 

I don't mind telling you that I've shown my brother this site, and that he laughed out loud at something that Camberwell Gypsy posted.

Even he didn't raise a smile at this awful Australian shit, which I think tells you everything you need to know.

Bitchy.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:09 AM, judgetwi said:

It’s a tough one.

Leave it judge...you know better.  I have an incenduary topic and it’s worth chatting about it ok. 

Iam being a cunt

now where did I put that £20 grand?    Ahh in the fridge.