CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who get massive Xmas bonuses

Guest N/A

On 12/6/2018 at 4:21 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who? What?

So badly written is this rambling piece of shite I can’t quite work out what you are cunting; ostentatious red-braced wankers, yourself, Ape, people with flash watches, or people who earn less money than you. Assuming the latter, this attitude is incredibly nouveau and quite pathetic. People with real money don’t work and don’t get bonuses you simpering ponce. They certainly don’t advertise their wealth. 

You have previously declared a love of Asian flesh. I should warn you that large cash bonuses at 40 baht to the pound can be a dangerous admission for a man addicted to the Pattaya lady. I’d keep your mouth shut next time you go shopping, Mr Dudwey, or you might well join that unfortunate group of Western men keen on midnight base jumping from a nearby balcony. A 20k watch and a big mouth buys you a one way ticket to a shallow grave in the Cambodian jungle. 

Not that anyone here would have a particular problem with that. 

Fuck off. 

All Asian women do anything for cash. It’s their culture.  I like it x

On 12/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

a 20k watch you say?  Why don't you consider a 10k watch and a stab/bullet proof vest.  See you soon...take care of the watch!  :)

Broke it....like a cunt. 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:33 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Judging by last night's output it looks like you've consumed the liquid contents of your employer's bonus Xmas hamper in one sitting.

Fortnum and Masons, bloody good hamper wickerage this year.  Drunk it dry.   I must admit it shows in the crap I was writing lol.

xmas bonus cunts is general not me specific by the way.  I just added the bit about me to liven up the dead bands on here.

£150k is true though.  Plus £50k shares

On 12/6/2018 at 8:22 AM, Decimus said:

Twenty grand? As you're incapable of telling the time whenever there's a big and little hand involved, I assume that your plastic Casio must be studded with diamonds and unicorn horns.

Breitling you utter imbecile.  It’s the only watch for classy people......just like me.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Fortnum and Masons, bloody good hamper wickerage this year.  Drunk it dry.   I must admit it shows in the crap I was writing lol.

xmas bonus cunts is general not me specific by the way.  I just added the bit about me to liven up the dead bands on here.

£150k is true though.  Plus £50k shares

Get to fucking bed you old, nocturnal fucker!

On 12/6/2018 at 6:24 AM, Iam Ape said:

How can that fucking useless, fucking northern monkey retard talk more shit in one second than I do in ten years is the question.

Simple, it’s because he’s a fucking thick cunt who decided to work for an imaginary company, and live in an imaginary ironstone house in a Cotswolds sink estate.

You’re a total prick.

Incorrect tubby man....unfortunately it’s TRUE.    I enjoy that it winds you up so much.  Now fuck off and cry.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Breitling you utter imbecile.  It’s the only watch for classy people......just like me.

I did wonder what brand of watch would sit well next to a pair of frayed and stonewashed three-quarter-length jeans. A vulgar oversized Breitling of course. For 20k you could’ve bought an elegant pre-owned PP. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

I did wonder what brand of watch would sit well next to a pair of frayed and stonewashed three-quarter-length jeans. A vulgar oversized Breitling of course. For 20k you could’ve bought an elegant pre-owned PP. 

For 20 grand, I could hire a cleaner to kill you!  

On 12/11/2018 at 8:08 AM, Frank said:

I’d rather own a Sekonda you fucking prick.  Who the fuck would pay 20 large for a PP except a fucking footballist.   A black one of course, just to make Raheem happy with so called derogatory comments about noir footballists who own £2 m pound houses aged 12 having never played for the first team and who walk around with expensive watches.  I bet you would also suggest a BMW M4 to go with the watch like an Asian fat kid who’s dad owns a chain of curry houses.  Is that your background?

On 12/11/2018 at 6:45 AM, Iam Ape said:

Oh. Since you say it’s true, in CAPITAL letters, then it must be. Sorry for every doubting you.

Cretin.

I figured the CAPITAL letters would have made it easier for you to understand.

CUNT

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, Decimus said:

I remember one Christmas when my sister brought home some utter fucking bore who insisted that this dross was played, and that we would all find it "absolutely hilarious". 

I don't mind telling you that I've shown my brother this site, and that he laughed out loud at something that Camberwell Gypsy posted.

Even he didn't raise a smile at this awful Australian shit, which I think tells you everything you need to know.

I hope he’s dead. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 10:49 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I’d rather own a Sekonda you fucking prick.  Who the fuck would pay 20 large for a PP except a fucking footballist.   A black one of course, just to make Raheem happy with so called derogatory comments about noir footballists who own £2 m pound houses aged 12 having never played for the first team and who walk around with expensive watches.  I bet you would also suggest a BMW M4 to go with the watch like an Asian fat kid who’s dad owns a chain of curry houses.  Is that your background?

You don't strike me as qualified or skilled enough to warrant the sort of salary affording of a '20 large' watch. Whether wealthy or not, one thing is clear: you've the education (and breeding) of a Greek street donkey, or Victorian chimney sweep.

Your written skills and ability to compromise fall way short of the required standard of a Chartered surveyor (and property developer). Add to the mix your soft and spindly boy's hands (you quickly deleted the photos you uploaded), and inability to insure your car correctly, as well as not acknowledging your blatant racism may severely compromise your alleged career, and it strongly appears you're nothing more than a piss-poor, Primark-swathed student foolish enough to assume he's convincing the majority of an adult site into believing otherwise.

Retire yourself, stupid little boy.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You don't strike me as qualified or skilled enough to warrant the sort of salary affording of a '20 large' watch. Whether wealthy or not, one thing is clear: you've the education (and breeding) of a Greek street donkey, or Victorian chimney sweep.

Your written skills and ability to compromise fall way short of the required standard of a Chartered surveyor (and property developer). Add to the mix your soft and spindly boy's hands (you quickly deleted the photos you uploaded), and inability to insure your car correctly, as well as not acknowledging your blatant racism may severely compromise your alleged career, and it strongly appears you're nothing more than a piss-poor, Primark-swathed student foolish enough to assume he's convincing the majority of an adult site into believing otherwise.

Retire yourself, stupid little boy.  

Another shit reply from our resident dreamer.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Have you tied skippy down tonight before the Kangaroo sodomy starts ? 

Lol

Fuck off Bruce.

How many fucking times are you going to recycle this anodyne shit? 

We get it. He's Australian, Kangaroos live there, and there was some shite TV programme that combined it all together into one lazy cultural stereotype.

Get original or fuck off, because you're boring the shit out of me.

1 hour ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Im going nowhere boy!

What a fucking mess your site of origin is. Just spent about quarter of an hour trying to get that shitty Wordpress comments function to work so I could ask them to take you back and I have absolutely no idea if I've accomplished the task or failed. I typed the message, put my user name and email in the right places, hit send - and fuck all happened apart from the entire thing blinking out of existence. There doesn't appear to be any real sign up function, the log in option doesn't notice my wordpress account and the entire thing is just utterly vague and detestable - I see where you got the characteristics form.