CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carl Beech

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This fucking freak is due to go on trial for making up bullshit VIP child abuse stories which led to several innocent men's lives being ruined by sadistic and dishonest police officers including that of former Chief of the Defence Staff and D Day veteran Field Marshall Lord Bramall not to mention causing the early death of Lord Brittan. 

I don't give a fuck if Beech hasn't been convicted yet because his allegations are already a matter of public record and the police described them as "credible and true". The only question that remains is why that odious cockroach Tom Watson and commie filth Ian Bone are not in the dock as well because they put Beech up to it. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.metro.news/paedo-ring-accuser-is-ex-nhs-manager/1336546/amp/?source=images

6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This fucking freak is due to go on trial for making up bullshit VIP child abuse stories which led to several innocent men's lives being ruined by sadistic and dishonest police officers including that of former Chief of the Defence Staff and D Day veteran Field Marshall Lord Bramall not to mention causing the early death of Lord Brittan. 

I don't give a fuck if Beech hasn't been convicted yet because his allegations are already a matter of public record and the police described them as "credible and true". The only question that remains is why that odious cockroach Tom Watson and commie filth Ian Bone are not in the dock as well because they put Beech up to it. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.metro.news/paedo-ring-accuser-is-ex-nhs-manager/1336546/amp/?source=images

Fucking hell. Peter Griffin is a real person.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

"CHILD sexual abuse has risen by more than 200 per cent in the past five years,"  Sajid Javid told MPs, for which he received a standing ovation in the House of Commons. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

After reading the article, realizing the damage done to (as yet disproven) innocent men's lives, and seeing his photo, why do I wish he HAD been abused?  Unless the court goes completely limp, he'll get it on the inside of the walls!  

• 7 months later...

I am amazed that no comments have been added in light of the hefty sentence given to this fat, deranged,fantasist dung-beetle.

Perhaps more pertinent were the the number of cockroaches who post on here who lauded Beech’s claims and pointed the finger at impeccable establishment figures.

You know who you are.

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I am amazed that no comments have been added in light of the hefty sentence given to this fat, deranged,fantasist dung-beetle.

Perhaps more pertinent were the the number of cockroaches who post on here who lauded Beech’s claims and pointed the finger at impeccable establishment figures.

You know who you are.

What about all this flooding in your part of Cheshire?

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

deranged,fantasist dung-beetle.

I don’t think you should be slagging off fantasists mate.

Pot, kettle, black and all that.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t think you should be slagging off fantasists mate.

Pot, kettle, black and all that.

Like Ali slagging off Frasier eh?

In the end it was that sap Foreman who made more money for the white man. With a fuckin toaster or whatever the thing is.

41 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Like Ali slagging off Frasier eh?

In the end it was that sap Foreman who made more money for the white man. With a fuckin toaster or whatever the thing is.

One of them 'George Foreman' grill things. I don't trust em. 

Better the Breville you know.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 31/07/2019 at 23:15, Earl of Punkape said:

You fail to laud the sentence of Beech.

Perhaps you have sympathy for Beech...

I don’t give a fuck about Beech Pretend Posh Boy......and I give even less of a fuck about the rich cunts he tried to stitch up.

What I give a fuck about is the Establishment cunts in the Met Police and the BBC who, having covered up for the Savile cunt for years, fell upon the Beech cunt and   licked his arse so they could come away with some well known scalps. It’s so fucking obvious what they were trying to do you soppy wanker.

Listen, dimfuck, just stick to telling us how rich and posh you are. Don’t get involved in attempting to make a serious comment. 

You’re way out of your depth mate.