CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC sports personality of the year

Eric Cuntman

Lewis Hamilton has been criticised by his home town of Stevenage for saying it was his dream to "get out of the slums".

The Formula 1 racing driver made the comment on stage last night at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards.

He seemed to immediately backtrack but the leader of Stevenage Borough Council said it was "disappointing" and people felt "very offended".

lol

Of Hamilton and his hometown if Stevenage all I would say....

Just because a dog is born in a stable doesn’t make it a horse.

lol.

Guest judgetwi

I would hardly call Stevenage a “slum” but then i’m not an arrogant, tax dodging, up my own arse multi millionaire cunt. I expect his immigrant family were grateful for the free education, free healthcare and all the other benefits they got to bring up young Lewis.

It’s a pity the flash greedy bastard is too fucking selfish to even pay his fair share in return.

Fuck this cunt to hell.

On 12/10/2018 at 4:41 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

This has doubtless been done before, but it's still worth another kicking.

I'ts a week away and the speculation mounts. I heard yesterday that there are rumours that Ronnie O'Sullivan may be in the running, or that the now retired Phil Taylor could be recognised retrospectively for winning 16 world titles. However, a far more likely scenario is that it will be won by a black, lesbian wimmin's footballer, who will take the opportunity during her acceptance speech to point out that 'it's about time the LGBT community and people of colour are more recognised and represented, blah blah...

Or perhaps a swimmer with no arms and legs who managed to float the length of a pool faster than all the other Billy the Fish raspberries. 

But my money's on them going traditional, and rewarding the athletic prowess of the 'British Muslim' who has successfully raped the most kids this year.

Yeah, fuck this warrior shit....who won ?

29 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yeah, fuck this warrior shit....who won ?

Some Welsh cunt who rides bicycles faster than other cunts ride bicycles, and won a yellow jumper. Whoopee shit. Bicycles are for children and poofs.

and this will please you..

Cooks last century was up for 'sports moment of the year, but it got beat by a fucking netball game.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some Welsh cunt who rides bicycles faster than other cunts ride bicycles, and won a yellow jumper. Whoopee shit. Bicycles are for children and poofs.

Cooks last century was up for 'sports moment of the year, but it got beat by a fucking netball game.

Well if i wasn't already detached from reality...i am now. !! Cook has broken nearly every English batting record in test cricket, and finishes on a hundred to be beaten by some PC panels snowflake brainwashed hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I would hardly call Stevenage a “slum” but then i’m not an arrogant, tax dodging, up my own arse multi millionaire cunt. I expect his immigrant family were grateful for the free education, free healthcare and all the other benefits they got to bring up young Lewis.

It’s a pity the flash greedy bastard is too fucking selfish to even pay his fair share in return.

Fuck this cunt to hell.

Cunts like that always have selective memories.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

They should make a film about his life,maybe they could call it something like 'Slumwog Millionaire'?

Half-Caste Away.

The DVD includes an alternative ending in which Darling Lewis’ Learjet crash lands on the Isle of Man and he lives handsomely on the resulting tax avoidance scheme, without ever having to talk to a Volleyball or make his own shoes.

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Half-Caste Away.

The DVD includes an alternative ending in which Darling Lewis’ Learjet crash lands on the Isle of Man and he lives handsomely on the resulting tax avoidance scheme, without ever having to talk to a Volleyball or make his own shoes.

An half decent bluffer would slaughter you.

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Lewis Hamilton has been criticised by his home town of Stevenage for saying it was his dream to "get out of the slums".

The Formula 1 racing driver made the comment on stage last night at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards.

He seemed to immediately backtrack but the leader of Stevenage Borough Council said it was "disappointing" and people felt "very offended".

lol

lol.

Nor does being born in a manger to a "virgin" make him a lord, a king or the "son of god".

9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Cunts like that always have selective memories.

He's just trying to push the whole "Hey, guys! I'm brown!" thing again. Twat does it every couple of years - cunt's getting self conscious about the fact that he's now spent longer as a contracted racer (he got his first contract in 2001 at age 13 for British Formula Renault) so the only thing his family had to pay for themselves was his karting career. Even before that both of his parents worked to support the little shit. They had a house and a car - more than some people.

Twat goes on like he was an impoverished child labourer, working at the marina cutting up decommissioned ships for a penny a day - when honestly he was just a normal kid gong to a normal school and getting normal fucking meals three times a day, even going on the occasional holiday. But he's brown! So it was all very difficult!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's just trying to push the whole "Hey, guys! I'm brown!" thing again. Twat does it every couple of years - cunt's getting self conscious about the fact that he's now spent longer as a contracted racer (he got his first contract in 2001 at age 13 for British Formula Renault) so the only thing his family had to pay for themselves was his karting career. Even before that both of his parents worked to support the little shit. They had a house and a car - more than some people.

Twat goes on like he was an impoverished child labourer, working at the marina cutting up decommissioned ships for a penny a day - when honestly he was just a normal kid gong to a normal school and getting normal fucking meals three times a day, even going on the occasional holiday. But he's brown! So it was all very difficult!

It is more cynical than that .. its guilt complex, he is domiciled in what is basically a very racist country to avoid paying tax.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

double dildo lesbian skat netball get's my vote Authoritah

1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

It is more cynical than that .. its guilt complex, he is domiciled in what is basically a very racist country to avoid paying tax.

I don't really care wither way honestly, Pen. I just hope he pulls a Jules Bianchi next season and that silly little halo they have on the cars these days splatters his oppressed minority brains like a ripe melon being hit by a sledgehammer:   

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck this cunt to hell.

Good old Jewdy

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't really care wither way honestly, Pen. I just hope he pulls a Jules Bianchi next season and that silly little halo they have on the cars these days splatters his oppressed minority brains like a ripe melon being hit by a sledgehammer:   

Skiing accident .. left as a slobbering cabbage using his money to support an army of carers .. a win win situation.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol

lol.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle...

1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Doesn't matter so long as his brain is mashed.

True. With Stephen Hawking out of the picture I bet Hamilton and Schumacher could have some nail biting electric wheelchair races. I only think it hasn't happened so far because Hawking had an unfair advantage in terms of experience and Schumacher had no one at his current level to race.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

double dildo lesbian skat netball get's my vote Authoritah

One of Neils fave DVDs I believe?

But never mind all this cunting old shite you warfarin immune motherfucker- did you hear the kraut government are trying yet again to alleviate their guilt be giving all those still alive who were evacuated from the 3rd Reich before the war a couple of 1000 euros each?

I'm writing to MP for 50 quid because some Roman cunts burnt down my caveman ancestors mud hut and filled their pet aurochs with a gallon of legionnaires spunk

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

True. With Stephen Hawking out of the picture I bet Hamilton and Schumacher could have some nail biting electric wheelchair races. I only think it hasn't happened so far because Hawking had an unfair advantage in terms of experience and Schumacher had no one at his current level to race.

Shouldn't the BBC have a "Cabbaged Sporting Personality of The Year".