CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Really and seriously will you lot have to be pushed out the door of Brussels..everyone is sick of ya and nobody wants you at this stage 

Panzbaby 

Panzy, I appreciate the earlier like from you, but... just shut the fuck up, OK? Don't go messing up my 2AM artistic vibes with Brexit bollocks.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Couldnt let the chance to have an aul swipe at the toffs go by me roady baby

Panzbaby 

Do you know how difficult it is to draw a big titted demon woman holding a sock puppet suggestively with this sort of distraction going on?  For a whole hour I was able to just forget all of this tedious shit and now you've dragged me back in. 

For this and this alone I hope your precious EU burns in nuclear fucking fire! I don't even care if I burn with you at this point - I just want to be a few milliseconds behind you so I get the brief satisfaction of hearing your particles vaporise. You utter twat.

Good night. 

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Really and seriously will you lot have to be pushed out the door of Brussels..everyone is sick of ya and nobody wants you at this stage 

Panzbaby 

The whole reason your EU paymasters are vexed is that they've been trying to block the exit door, not push the UK out. Now they're in a gamesmanship scenario that they created yet nobody wanted - a clean hard Brexit!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Gwey outa that roops baby..y'all created this mess and sought to pick the bits ya wanted n bin the rest and ya were told to go fukself ..and rightly so ..Norway +++++ is dead as the EFTA dont want yiz because youd only ruin that aswell ..jump before ya fall..or get pushed 

Panzbaby 

I would contend that the EU debacle was created by eurocrats ignoring UK voters' fears about loss of sovereignty and the way euroregs were unnecessarily intruding in all aspects of the British psyche and a way of life that has evolved over two millennia.

Incidentally, I would suggest you rely on informed analysis rather than Remainer press Op Eds (The Russian owned Independent is particularly bad) with regards to Norway. Some Norwegian politicians (mainly opposition MP's) are wary of UK EFTA membership as they are fearful that Britain's position as the world's fifth/sixth largest economy would secure better terms with the EU than Norway could ever hope for.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would contend that the EU debacle was created by eurocrats ignoring UK voters' fears about loss of sovereignty and the way euroregs were unnecessarily intruding in all aspects of the British psyche and a way of life that has evolved over two millennia.

Incidentally, I would suggest you rely on informed analysis rather than Remainer press Op Eds (The Russian owned Independent is particularly bad) with regards to Norway. Some Norwegian politicians (mainly opposition MP's) are wary of UK EFTA membership as they are fearful that Britain's position as the world's fifth/sixth largest economy would secure better terms with the EU than Norway could ever hope for.

You can't educate pork

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah..the ones that want ya in theìr club are the same type that have ya in this pickle roops baby 

Panzbaby 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This point gets repeatedly and pointedly ignored by practically every remainer. ".... but we'll have less money if we leave!!!" as if that were the only aspect worth considering. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Devon needs funding for re-opening the old LSWR railway route via Okehampton and Tavistock. It always end up being stymied by "EU rules on" funding .. oddly the same does not apply for the very expensive cross rail projects in London. It is also one of the reasons given for why there are no funds for electrification of the North Wales line from Crewe to Holyhead and for Cardiff to Swansea. Whilst this reason is bollocks leaving the EU will mean that the "EU funding rules" will longer be an excuse for denying such funding. It will of course also mean that project that are actually being funded by the UK will no longer have to go through the EU mill .. ironically many (if not all ) EU funded projects in the UK are actually using money that came from the EU and were simply processed via the EU bodies and then permitted with the EU taking credit for something that was actually funded by the UK itself and did not use funds that came from anywhere else in the EU.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes, shrill voices banging on about the "people's vote" aka "the losers' vote".

At least the fucking Nazis and Soviets were honest about being undemocratic shit holes. Honestly I think a second referendum won't go exactly the way the media is pushing - the first one certainly fucking didn't. Might be worth going for it again just to see the potential meltdown if Leave wins again.

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No more voting or talks..yer at the door now just go and be done with it ...hanging around the lobby trying to get into the resident's bar 

Panzbaby 

Cunters block is a serious problem, Panzy. Repeating the same topic over and over again is only going to dig the rut even deeper. Try something experimental.

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The whole reason your EU paymasters are vexed is that they've been trying to block the exit door, not push the UK out. Now they're in a gamesmanship scenario that they created yet nobody wanted - a clean hard Brexit!

"clean and hard" sounds like an Andrex roll for fastidious perverts. 

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cunters block is a serious problem, Panzy. Repeating the same topic over and over again is only going to dig the rut even deeper. Try something experimental.

Less well known Killer but equally debilitating, is Blocker's Cunt. Originally applied to naval personnel blockading a port, I now use it with block pavers and their immediate family. 

"You cunt!" I shout, whilst passing by.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Panzy, I appreciate the earlier like from you, but... just shut the fuck up, OK? Don't go messing up my 2AM artistic vibes with Brexit bollocks.

Painting your padded cell walls with your own shit again?