CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cunt better stay south of Hadrian's Wall if he does.

It is probably even more prevalent North of Adrian's Wall. Another variation are CICs that are set up to act as places where middle aged people who have never had a job or properly functioned on society can seek help and gather together to chat over a cup if coffee. I am a facilitator at one such place and on one Saturday a month I open the place up for three hours. What is interesting is that very few of the "clients" are from working class backgrounds and their parents are usual retired officers from various councils or state funded bodies.

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sour grapes nothin..sooner yer booted out then we'll  wait for brentry..

Panzbaby 

One of the reasons you get so many peoples backs up is that you repeat the same bollox. Just to be clear Panzy, the UK is not being "booted out", on the contrary The EU has been trying very hard to retain a major world player who's citizens voted to leave the money and sovereignty grasping Project Europe.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of the reasons you get so many peoples backs up is that you repeat the same bollox. Just to be clear Panzy, the UK is not being "booted out", on the contrary The EU has been trying very hard to retain a major world player who's citizens voted to leave the money and sovereignty grasping Project Europe.

The reason the benefits scrounging cunt gets people's backs up is the never-ending shit about brexit,which you in part enable him with,can't we give it a fucking rest and talk about the productive cycle of a cod,how to stop the fluff collecting in you're washing machine,why is my sink blocked, anything except this repetitive shit.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're wasting your brilliant breath with this one; warn him about this repeat bollocks then ban the spud chomping twat.

No hard feeling panz...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snowy said:

The reason the benefits scrounging cunt gets people's backs up is the never-ending shit about brexit,which you in part enable him with,can't we give it a fucking rest and talk about the productive cycle of a cod,how to stop the fluff collecting in you're washing machine,why is my sink blocked, anything except this repetitive shit.

I think the nom title and / or first explanatory contribution is usually a bit of a giveaway re the subject matter under discussion.

You can then put it through the 'Has it been nominated by Punkape' filter - in which case, again, you're on solid ground as to the subject matter and whether you can be arsed reading another string of homophobic bollocks.

Of course, you can sit around and wait for a few pages, until every nom descends into something about Frank - or homophobic bollocks.....or both

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh..didnt realise this was a popularity contest roops baby..what with all the intermember acrimony and rampant accusations of gayness ..as i said before if there was any money or benefit to this shitfest youd have folded yer papers n walked long ago

Panzbaby 

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think the nom title and / or first explanatory contribution is usually a bit of a giveaway re the subject matter under discussion.

You can then put it through the 'Has it been nominated by Punkape' filter - in which case, again, you're on solid ground as to the subject matter and whether you can be arsed reading another string of homophobic bollocks.

Of course, you can sit around and wait for a few pages, until every nom descends into something about Frank - or homophobic bollocks.....or both

I may come across as the binman version of the tim nice but dim character jiggers ,but correct me if im wrong dont we already have many active brexit topics already on flow on the board.

Now if it was just the one topic I could handle but every topic is about brexit,it's becoming tedious,I'd rather hear about punkers range rover whilst he gets executed in it Essex boys style than the never ending brexit shit,put all brexit topics in one post,lock panzy in there and let us never talk about these dark days again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I may come across as the binman version of the tim nice but dim character jiggers ,but correct me if im wrong dont we already have many active brexit topics already on flow on the board.

Now if it was just the one topic I could handle but every topic is about brexit,it's becoming tedious,I'd rather hear about punkers range rover whilst he gets executed in it Essex boys style than the never ending brexit shit,put all brexit topics in one post,lock panzy in there and let us never talk about these dark days again.

Don’t get ahead of yourself, snowy. You come across as nothing more than an insecure piece of shit. 

3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I must confess snowy, you aren't alone in suffering brexit fatigue. Have we already ruled out the obvious alternative of simply invading the european mainland? 

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Its the gift that keeps on giving snowy baby

Panzbaby 

33 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Oh..didnt realise this was a popularity contest roops baby..what with all the intermember acrimony and rampant accusations of gayness ..as i said before if there was any money or benefit to this shitfest youd have folded yer papers n walked long ago

Panzbaby 

The UK should have walked in 1975 but the country was lied to by the political class. Boris's "£350 Million for the NHS" was a little white lie compared to the farrago of falsehoods spewed by the political leadership 43 years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The UK should have walked in 1975 but the country was lied to by the political class. Boris's "£350 Million for the NHS" was a little white lie compared to the farrago of falsehoods spewed by the political leadership 43 years ago.

I remember it well .. it was project fear big time .. also enormous peer pressure. They even put a song in the hit parade "You have got to be in to get on".

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I also remember Oswald Moseley being interviewed and making a pro "remain" speech and thinking where the fuck will that end?

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

No apologies for part enabling a subject which has gripped the country. I enjoy the Brexit debate or would you rather I enable middle-aged male punters discussing more manly subjects such as cocks, spunk and male arseholes? Perhaps you would prefer that I enable a further 150 idiotic pages and 3,800 meaningless posts on Flidspack? As for Brexit and the poisonous leprechaun, I'll continue to pull him up on his bollox.

• Like 2

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

No apologies for part enabling a subject which has gripped the country. I enjoy the Brexit debate or would you rather I enable middle-aged male punters discussing more manly subjects such as cocks, spunk and male arseholes? Perhaps you would prefer I enable a further 150 idiotic pages and 3,800 meaningless posts on Flidspack? As for Brexit and the poisonous leprechaun, I'll continue to pull him up on his bollox.

I have just put a Ford Capri nom. up for his benefit.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No apologies for part enabling a subject which has gripped the country. I enjoy the Brexit debate or would you rather I enable middle-aged male punters discussing more manly subjects such as cocks, spunk and male arseholes? Perhaps you would prefer that I enable a further 150 idiotic pages and 3,800 meaningless posts on Flidspack? As for Brexit and the poisonous leprechaun, I'll continue to pull him up on his bollox.

Could you do it 'by' instead of 'on'?