CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No apologies for part enabling a subject which has gripped the country. I enjoy the Brexit debate or would you rather I enable middle-aged male punters discussing more manly subjects such as cocks, spunk and male arseholes? Perhaps you would prefer that I enable a further 150 idiotic pages and 3,800 meaningless posts on Flidspack? As for Brexit and the poisonous leprechaun, I'll continue to pull him up on his bollox.

Leave the homoerotic references to the male genitalia out of it for once...

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a nature boy, I rather like this analogy to one of our wonderful amphibians.

Rather a toad than a one trick pony you dull, spiteful mong

Speaking of ponys and their tails its a pity you only have one... reduces its chances of getting caught in some spinning piece of machinery 

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No apologies for part enabling a subject which has gripped the country. I enjoy the Brexit debate or would you rather I enable middle-aged male punters discussing more manly subjects such as cocks, spunk and male arseholes? Perhaps you would prefer that I enable a further 150 idiotic pages and 3,800 meaningless posts on Flidspack? As for Brexit and the poisonous leprechaun, I'll continue to pull him up on his bollox.

I like you roops baby..if by chance you are ever in Dublin on a bizniz trip id love to buy ya an Irish coffee ..ill be in the foggy dew this friday night 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off Scotty. Drip. 

You bring NOTHING to this site.  You are finished here, die immediately you worthless oxygen wasting coffin dodging pile of shit.  

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Don’t get ahead of yourself, snowy. You come across as nothing more than an insecure piece of shit. 

Have some dignity, and stop hanging around trying to appear relevant. Fuck knows why they keep you around. Sentimentality I guess. A bit like Eurosport employing Jimmy White, to pop out during the intervals and unsuccessfully recreate shots. That's quite a good analogy..

..You and Jimmy are both washed up cunts in a wig.

..but people still like Jimmy..

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have some dignity, and stop hanging around trying to appear relevant. Fuck knows why they keep you around. Sentimentality I guess. A bit like Eurosport employing Jimmy White, to pop out during the intervals and unsuccessfully recreate shots. That's quite a good analogy..

I wonder how fast one would receive a stay in the cooler for using a different combination of words using Jimmy in it?  

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Aw, leave Frank alone. At this point its just like watching a bunch of Eskimos beating the shit out of a wig-wearing baby seal. Give the man a chance to catch a few breaths and get back on his feet or there's just no sport in it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Aw, leave Frank alone. At this point its just like watching a bunch of Eskimos beating the shit out of a wig-wearing baby seal. Give the man a chance to catch a few breaths and get back on his feet or there's just no sport in it.

The cunt carries an oxygen tank.  he'll never catch his breath.  I say chain the fucking cunt to a wall and run a speeding train of volatile fuel into him.  

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I knew this would all backfire on me, RK. Who do I turn to?

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I knew this would all backfire on me, RK. Who do I turn to?

I'll have a talk with my contacts and see if we can get you a place in the New Clique. I'm a registered recruiter with them, so I'll need your bank details, national insurance number and address so I can send you your membership badge.

Seriously though, seeing even Ratty regain enough sanity to have a go at you just made me feel sorry for you.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll have a talk with my contacts and see if we can get you a place in the New Clique. I'm a registered recruiter with them, so I'll need your bank details, national insurance number and address so I can send you your membership badge.

Seriously though, seeing even Ratty regain enough sanity to have a go at you just made me feel sorry for you.

I enjoyed watching Ratty turn him over without breaking sweat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty really should be the one to deliver the coup de grace!  Seems proper.  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:01 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Really and seriously will you lot have to be pushed out the door of Brussels..everyone is sick of ya and nobody wants you at this stage 

Panzbaby 

To fuck with 'Standing in The Door'

You should witness an average Friday night in Hull. D W Fwanky, standing on a corner, tarted-up to the nines, winking at drop-outs, blowing them a kiss, and trying to earn a crust. 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ratty really should be the one to deliver the coup de grace!  Seems proper.  

Ratty had a go at my Dr. Quim alt once, called me a boring fucker and told me to fuck off (Obviously Quim wasn't the charming character I've built Roadkill into over the years). When he does lash out the surprise can leave you shaking for days - I had to stay in bed and eat takeaways washed down with Tesco Lager for an entire fortnight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ratty had a go at my Dr. Quim alt once, called me a boring fucker and told me to fuck off (Obviously Quim wasn't the charming character I've built Roadkill into over the years). When he does lash out the surprise can leave you shaking for days - I had to stay in bed and eat takeaways washed down with Tesco Lager for an entire fortnight.

I seem to recall reducing you to a quivering paranoid wreck early doors, by the simple employment of the stock phrase, "I know where you live."

Good times.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I seem to recall reducing you to a quivering paranoid wreck early doors, by the simple employment of the stock phrase, "I know where you live."

Good times.

Indeed you did, CB - but I still blame that on the large amounts of cannabis I was smoking at the time - the real villain of the entire thing was Roops. She encouraged me to stay and continue my artistic career because she got flattered that I drew her characterisation with a firm bum - I'll never stop now.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I like you roops baby..if by chance you are ever in Dublin on a bizniz trip id love to buy ya an Irish coffee ..ill be in the foggy dew this friday night 

Panzbaby 

That's very kind, Panzy - these days I pop over to either Dublin or Belfast 2-4 times a year, usually just for the day. I never have alcohol in my coffees.