CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ford Capri

Penny Farthing

Guest Ollyboro

Difficult one this. On the one hand you had Ray Doyle driving around like a maniacal cunt in a Capri. Now as much as a touchy-feely- new man- cunt -with a perm as Doyle was, he was unquestionably hard and saved us from all kinds of terrorists and ne'er do wells. On the other hand you had Terry fucking McCann tootling about in one whilst contributing to the black economy - thus putting up our taxes and insurance premiums. Mmm. The fact that Dennis Waterman is currently sporting Shergar's fucking teeth swings the Capri firmly into the Cunt camp. But at least it's not a Harley.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I had one, a 1600 in orange in the mid-80s and often used to push it, steam billowing from the bonnet, to the owners' club monthly meet. It was a gutless cunt with sleek lines and a mag-mount CB aerial on the roof. Coincidentally my friend had the 1500 Dolomite in brown which was a flawless, dour steed which lasted for 20 years. Mogodon enhancing beast it was. I fucking hated it. Thankyou the late Bishop of Wybunbury on phlegm for that sour memory.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Difficult one this. On the one hand you had Ray Doyle driving around like a maniacal cunt in a Capri. Now as much as a touchy-feely- new man- cunt -with a perm as Doyle was, he was unquestionably hard and saved us from all kinds of terrorists and ne'er do wells. On the other hand you had Terry fucking McCann tootling about in one whilst contributing to the black economy - thus putting up our taxes and insurance premiums. Mmm. The fact that Dennis Waterman is currently sporting Shergar's fucking teeth swings the Capri firmly into the Cunt camp. But at least it's not a Harley.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I had one, a 1600 in orange in the mid-80s and often used to push it, steam billowing from the bonnet, to the owners' club monthly meet. It was a gutless cunt with sleek lines and a mag-mount CB aerial on the roof. Coincidentally my friend had the 1500 Dolomite in brown which was a flawless, dour steed which lasted for 20 years. Mogodon enhancing beast it was. I fucking hated it. Thankyou the late Bishop of Wybunbury on phlegm for that sour memory.

The final ones actually had decent sized engines in them that turned them into quite speedy motors but by that time their street cred had been destroyed by the daft cunts customising their feeble 1300 and 1600 versions. Of Dennis Waterman was by that time a middle aged cunt.

20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The ford capri is a bit like the brexit..looks ok..promises lots but its only when yer in it ya realize its a pile o shite..and if ya attempt to drive it itll leave ya stranded 

Panzbaby 

Actually, Panzy, you're a bit like Brexit yourself - constantly waffling on long after what is socially acceptable and boring everyone to tears. Can you just fuck off already?

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Actually, Panzy, you're a bit like Brexit yourself - constantly waffling on long after what is socially acceptable and boring everyone to tears. Can you just fuck off already?

Hows the gollum/may drawing coming along..don't forget the all the  preciousness

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The second Essex boys motor. A real sheep in wolfs clothing. Early ones were often powered by a 1300cc engine and could be slaughtered easily by a Triumph 1300GT. Capris were only ever owned by tosspots and serial wankers. Even the 1600cc versions could be seen of by a Triumph Dolomite 1500.

Mine was a 2.8 Laser, and it was fucking brilliant. Much better than your Hillman/Talbot/Chrysler Avenger (bet u had one) which were for librarians and last of the summer wine looking cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

The ford capri is a bit like the brexit..looks ok..promises lots but its only when yer in it ya realize its a pile o shite..and if ya attempt to drive it itll leave ya stranded 

Panzbaby 

Reported.

Roops did tell you about the repeat bollocks, now you're derailing topics with mention of it.

Fuck off!  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported.

Roops did tell you about the repeat bollocks, now you're derailing topics with mention of it.

Fuck off!  

I beg to differ wizzy baby..i clearly refrenced the subject the nom referred to..its not my fault  that your not very intelligent 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I beg to differ wizzy baby..i clearly refrenced the subject the nom referred to..its not my fault  that your not very intelligent 

Panzbaby 

Still reported because you're a stupid fucking cunt!  

You repeat the same bollocks everywhere, you had to use Brexit as a comparison to this nom?  Fuck off!  I hope Roops gives you 6 months hard time and that you get raped in the cooler.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still reported because you're a stupid fucking cunt!  

You repeat the same bollocks everywhere, you had to use Brexit as a comparison to this nom?  Fuck off!  I hope Roops gives you 6 months hard time and that you get raped in the cooler.  

You sir, are a grassing cunt 

Lol

Panzbaby

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

My interest in Brexit does not extend to having it used to derail fresh noms. Desist please.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

My interest in Brexit does not extend to having it used to derail fresh noms. Desist please.

I tried to get him to shut up about it by jokingly stating that I drew with my own shit on the walls of a loony bin and he still steered it back towards Brexit. He's a lost cause, Roops. Coolering the cunt at this point would just have him screeching about fucking immigrant policy - I think a complete ban is required.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I tried to get him to shut up about it by jokingly stating that I drew with my own shit on the walls of a loony bin and he still steered it back towards Brexit. He's a lost cause, Roops. Coolering the cunt at this point would just have him screeching about fucking immigrant policy - I think a complete ban is required.

We could amend and adapt the punkape.exe control order I suppose. Let see how it goes.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I had a Dolomite Sprint which blew its head gasket every couple of months.

Punkers had a sodomite twink which blew it's load on his face nightly lol

Guest Erroreptile404

Hey Roops didn't you once post a pic of your Mercedes? wasn't it an AMG or something? Cuntscorner could start a car corner section, like pistonheads but with casual racism and cock jokes.