CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ford Capri

Penny Farthing

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The pic is in one of the gallery threads. It was my works vehicle, a Mercedes E220. Lovely car, very quiet, superlative ride comfort and the 9 speed was the smoothest auto I've driven. I don't wish to appear churlish but I never warmed to the car - it was a mite to big, a bit skittish on frosty and wet roads and above all, it was an old man's car. I normally drive Audi's but was seduced by the three pointed star. Thankfully I now drive an Audi S5 Sportback Quattro and it's brilliant.

Must be a bugger cleaning the spew off the back seats but I guess you have to put up with that, being a cabbie. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Must be a bugger cleaning the spew off the back seats but I guess you have to put up with that, being a cabbie. 

Did you ever manage to go back for the bodywork of the Capri that you nicked the vinyl roof off? 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:16 PM, Ollyboro said:

Difficult one this. On the one hand you had Ray Doyle driving around like a maniacal cunt in a Capri. Now as much as a touchy-feely- new man- cunt -with a perm as Doyle was, he was unquestionably hard and saved us from all kinds of terrorists and ne'er do wells. On the other hand you had Terry fucking McCann tootling about in one whilst contributing to the black economy - thus putting up our taxes and insurance premiums. Mmm. The fact that Dennis Waterman is currently sporting Shergar's fucking teeth swings the Capri firmly into the Cunt camp. But at least it's not a Harley.

Can I suggest with debating powers like this you take over from Dimbleby on Question Time.

The 2.8 Capri was an absolute animal.  It had more rear swing than Beyoncé’s arse.  Only “real men” from the 1970s could handle one and live.    These snowflake battery powered cunts today wouldn’t survive a simple trip to the shops for a packet of Rothers and a wank mag without ending upside down in flames in a ditch.   Burnt orange would be the colour of choice with tartan interior.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It’s the spunk stains on the seats he finds difficult explaining to the Mrs.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The 2.8 Capri was an absolute animal.  It had more rear swing than Beyoncé’s arse.  Only “real men” from the 1970s could handle one and live.    These snowflake battery powered cunts today wouldn’t survive a simple trip to the shops for a packet of Rothers and a wank mag without ending upside down in flames in a ditch.   Burnt orange would be the colour of choice with tartan interior.

Would the Jihadi John trio who carjacked your, er, RS5 in a McDonald's drive-thru at lunchtime been able to handle it?

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Would the Jihadi John trio who carjacked your, er, RS5 in a McDonald's drive-thru at lunchtime been able to handle it?

Definately not.  The 2.8 Capri was a white mans car.  No self righteous Asian would dare own one.    They simply would not have the nerve to have the right permed hair and handle bar trash to own one.

They were all driving shit box Datsun Cherry’s in the 70s wearing fucking massive flared trousers.

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Can I suggest with debating powers like this you take over from Dimbleby on Question Time.

I had the 2.8 laser. Black on top and graphite grey underneath with the red stripe. 1981 mk 3, when they reintroduced the twin round headlights.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had the 2.8 laser. Black on top and graphite grey underneath with the red stripe. 1981 mk 3, when they reintroduced the twin round headlights.

I never went the Ford route, I was more a Fiat Strada Abarth type in my youth.