CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ford Capri

Penny Farthing

Guest 'eavensabove

The 3 LTR Capri's went like a rocket, and I wouldn't say no to another one today.  I seem to recall (?) that there was also a 2.5 but they were shit and were always having problems. Capri's were cool enough motors at the time, for the money. In fact, they were only about £995 when they were first introduced. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Even the Tickford handles like a discount supermarket trolley with a dodgy wheel and we all knew American cars were shit so why the fuck create one for the UK? In short, it was shit. But to be fair, the competition wasn't much better at the time.

A shit car bore.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I tried to get him to shut up about it by jokingly stating that I drew with my own shit on the walls of a loony bin and he still steered it back towards Brexit. He's a lost cause, Roops. Coolering the cunt at this point would just have him screeching about fucking immigrant policy - I think a complete ban is required.

Internment  for political views are not new to me roady baby

Panzbaby 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer an angry little bowsie arent ya ?ooo..ms roops ..panzy said this an i said that ..

Panzbaby 

Yes. Yes I am. And seeing as I can't apparently give you Fournier's Gangrene with the power of my mind alone - or Voodoo, for that matter (I have tried both) - I'm going to snitch on you every time you punch out the word "Brexit" on your special needs keyboard with your malformed stumps.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yes. Yes I am. And seeing as I can't apparently give you Fournier's Gangrene with the power of my mind alone - or Voodoo, for that matter (I have tried both) - I'm going to snitch on you every time you punch out the word "Brexit" on your special needs keyboard with your malformed stumps.

I doubt you could give directions to the the sky roady baby

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hey Roops didn't you once post a pic of your Mercedes? wasn't it an AMG or something? Cuntscorner could start a car corner section, like pistonheads but with casual racism and cock jokes.

The pic is in one of the gallery threads. It was my works vehicle, a Mercedes E220. Lovely car, very quiet, superlative ride comfort and the 9 speed was the smoothest auto I've driven. I don't wish to appear churlish but I never warmed to the car - it was a mite to big, a bit skittish on frosty and wet roads and above all, it was an old man's car. I normally drive Audi's but was seduced by the three pointed star. Thankfully I now drive an Audi S5 Sportback Quattro and it's brilliant.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer an angry little bowsie arent ya ?ooo..ms roops ..panzy said this an i said that ..

Panzbaby 

Fuck off!  Don't blame Roadie, I was the one who grassed you up!

Cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The pic is in one of the gallery threads. It was my works vehicle, a Mercedes E220. Lovely car, very quiet, superlative ride comfort and the 9 speed was the smoothest auto I've driven. I don't wish to appear churlish but I never warmed to the car - it was a mite to big, a bit skittish on frosty and wet roads and above all, it was an old man's car. I normally drive Audi's but was seduced by the three pointed star. Thankfully I now drive an Audi S5 Sportback Quattro and it's brilliant.

May I use this make in the FlidSpack game?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As long as I'm not the flid in the games equation rules.

I'm hoping, Pen, frank or KK will make a response....they'll be the flid fodder!  

Guest Gareth Hunt
15 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Difficult one this. On the one hand you had Ray Doyle driving around like a maniacal cunt in a Capri. Now as much as a touchy-feely- new man- cunt -with a perm as Doyle was, he was unquestionably hard and saved us from all kinds of terrorists and ne'er do wells. On the other hand you had Terry fucking McCann tootling about in one whilst contributing to the black economy - thus putting up our taxes and insurance premiums. Mmm. The fact that Dennis Waterman is currently sporting Shergar's fucking teeth swings the Capri firmly into the Cunt camp. But at least it's not a Harley.

That Dennis McCann off of Minder is proper knob and fully deserving of a cunting himself. Same goes for Winchester Club Dave's goitre. Daley was an alright bloke, though, despite the occasional touch of the Chalfonts.

Gareth.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Funnily enough I'm not at all rattled by your comments being as they come from someone who's interest is mainly in anal sex (with blokes) and the Victorian social classes.

del/u punkape.exe

Don't forget catholicism, and all of it's sleazy shortcomings.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I thought I covered that with the anal sex reference.

There are other aspects to it.....trying to keep them ever so subtle.  We could end like old KK.