CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don’t like Truffles

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

With the arrival of Christmas I have recently arranged a consignment of this wonderful fungi from my Chelsea truffle broker.

White truffles from northern Italy are the dearest and should be thinly shaved onto fresh pasta dishes or with omelettes.

Black truffles from Périgord in France are particularly fine.The taste is not dissimilar to white but their perfume is less intense and musky, not dissimilar to women from central West Africa.

Obviously truffles are financially beyond the reach of ordinary cunts who are probably happier with a tin of creamed mushrooms anyway...

Fuck off.

08-CE1-BEC-9-B75-4-D17-B7-A1-6440276-A39

Wanker.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I rather like tinned mushrooms on toast.

I seem to remember you coming out as pro-Spam in the great Spam debate of 2014, Spotto. Spam, tinned mushrooms....you must be the most elegant man in Wales.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

I seem to remember you coming out as pro-Spam in the great Spam debate of 2014, Spotto. Spam, tinned mushrooms....you must be the most elegant man in Wales.

An accolade that ranks alongside being the best football team in Alaska.