CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don’t like Truffles

Earl of Punkape

With the arrival of Christmas I have recently arranged a consignment of this wonderful fungi from my Chelsea truffle broker.

White truffles from northern Italy are the dearest and should be thinly shaved onto fresh pasta dishes or with omelettes.

Black truffles from Périgord in France are particularly fine.The taste is not dissimilar to white but their perfume is less intense and musky, not dissimilar to women from central West Africa.

Obviously truffles are financially beyond the reach of ordinary cunts who are probably happier with a tin of creamed mushrooms anyway...

Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

With the arrival of Christmas I have recently arranged a consignment of this wonderful fungi from my Chelsea truffle broker.

White truffles from northern Italy are the dearest and should be thinly shaved onto fresh pasta dishes or with omelettes.

Black truffles from Périgord in France are particularly fine.The taste is not dissimilar to white but their perfume is less intense and musky, not dissimilar to women from central West Africa.

Obviously truffles are financially beyond the reach of ordinary cunts who are probably happier with a tin of creamed mushrooms anyway...

Fuck off.

Christmas lunch in the cluhouse at Pott Shrigley?

45 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

While I agree with your general sentiments about these wonderful little beauties punkers, they really don't travel well. A trip to the Adriatic coast is one of the best ways of discovering the joys of truffle munching, opposite Venice around Rovinj and Porec, or a long weekend in Norcia for the November truffle festival. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Punky, your comments, while mildly entertaining, are utter bollocks.  The only fungii you know are of the hallucinogenic shroom type.  It's the only way you can remain consistently cuntish.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I have it on good authority Punkers knows several 'fun guys'

He's been updating his contacts from the stall partitions in the gents again?  

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I expect you use truffles to tempt unsuspecting Gloucester Old Spots into your hovel. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, your comments, while mildly entertaining, are utter bollocks.  The only fungii you know are of the hallucinogenic shroom type.  It's the only way you can remain consistently cuntish.  

Porcini is likely to be the name of one of your rent boys...

lol.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You're just a total fucking wanker, you wouldn't know the difference between vaseline and putty.

9 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Another useless twat without an avatar.Also a tinned mushroom pleb beyond all doubt.

lol.

Only when they're on the reduced shelf of course. Cunt probably spends most of his monthly PIP allowance his Cartoon Network subscription and fucking Beano comics (just to look at the pictures - reading is too difficult) before he gets around to buying food.

• Like 1