CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

So a second referendum is still being called for by the people’s vote wankers.    And Labour, who actually want Brexit.  Oddly.

So when they lose a second referendum, how long would it take for them to call for a third referendum?

The point of NO return has been reached.  The EU don’t fucking want us anymore, in the uk more  than half wanted out last time and even if it swung the other way it still means about half and half are in or out.   So the Brexit lot would then play at Rock Paper Scissors and ask for a Third Referendum if the cunty Remoaners don’t.

all of this would add up to democracy being ended, as a vote of national importance with a truly fucking massive turn out will have been thrown in the bin. So killing the meaning of voting.  That’s fucking clever.  Any cunt who supports such shit needs fucking off on the next puke filled ferry out of Dover.  Fucking cunts.  Go join a non democratic amalgamation of states run by unelected cunts.

That cunt with a banner behind every TV interview at Westminster needs fucking.   If it was a Brexit banner it would have been moved by the BBC.  They are cunts allowing it to be seen every day.  I bet he’s a BBC executive.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Brexiteers and Remainers need a common enemy to blame and to unite against..... how about foreigners who have recently settled here ?

Can't we embrace English traditions and blame the fucking French?  

Fucking ghastly garlic crunching cunts.  

Guest Semtex_Sally
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Brexiteers and Remainers need a common enemy to blame and to unite against..... how about foreigners who have recently settled here ?

We to busy takin yer jerbs no time for complainaing sorry

Blame the Welsh and they sexy sheep

Not to be allowed

Guest Semtex_Sally
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice South Park reference. 

I want to fuck the shit out of your avatar.

Haha yes Satan my fayvorit caracter

I want to live up there best song eva

I have no words for avatar comment but South park is good

😛

6 minutes ago, Semtex_Sally said:

Haha yes Satan my fayvorit caracter

I want to live up there best song eva

I have no words for avatar comment but South park is good

😛

Up there, where the air is clear.

I can change, I can change, I won't always be a dirty little bastard.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I fuckin know you, you sneaky cunt.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

all of this would add up to democracy being ended, as a vote of national importance with a truly fucking massive turn out will have been thrown in the bin. So killing the meaning of voting.  

Had the referendum gone the other way it would have been the last UK vote to have had any meaning anyway, as the italians are currently finding out. Their own elected government announcing a budget the EU disapproves of?? Oh dearie me no, it's back to the drawing board and the naughty step for them, the greeks and portuguese have already swallowed their Dr Brussels medicine. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Semtex_Sally said:

Are you calling names

Fuck you

Cock mouse

Let me apologise in advance if I'm completely wrong, but you are showing all the symptoms of someone wearing an ill-fitting disguise. If that is the case I could find out whose hand is inside the sock but it will take a certain amount of my precious time to drill through the internal IP address you're using. Just come clean, PM me and I'll simply euthanize the account with discretion assured. If ultimately I have to spend time to investigate and come up with the sock puppet master, I'll go postal.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let me apologise in advance if I'm completely wrong, but you are showing all the symptoms of someone wearing an ill-fitting disguise. If that is the case I could find out whose hand is inside the sock but it will take a certain amount of my precious time to drill through the internal IP address you're using. Just come clean, PM me and I'll simply euthanize the account with discretion assured. If ultimately I have to spend time to investigate and come up with the sock puppet master, I'll go postal.

Awwww come on Roops - name and shame the stupid prick! Anyone who can come up with such an utterly shit user name, combined with such intentionally shit spelling and grammar, deserves to be publicly humiliated.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It'd take you about 30 seconds to look at the "likes". 

Just saying. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Awwww come on Roops - name and shame the stupid prick! Anyone who can come up with such an utterly shit user name, combined with such intentionally shit spelling and grammar, deserves to be publicly humiliated.

Shit spelling and grammar isn't the issue for me as I've always struggled with written English myself. What raised my suspicions was someone behaving like a naïve forum fumbler on one hand yet has quickly mastered some technicalities on the other.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit spelling and grammar isn't the issue for me as I've always struggled with written English myself. What raised my suspicions was someone behaving like a naïve forum fumbler on one hand yet has quickly mastered some technicalities on the other.

Someone very tech savvy with a lot of time on their hands, a chip on their shoulder and probably severely mobility impaired or for some reason rarely leave their abode (agoraphobic?).

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I said intentional shit spelling and grammar.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So a second referendum is still being called for by the people’s vote wankers.    And Labour, who actually want Brexit.  Oddly.

So when they lose a second referendum, how long would it take for them to call for a third referendum?

Interestingly Channel Four news has shown very good speeches by prominent leavers including one from the Beast of Bolsover and another very good and calm performance by Nigel Farage who put an Italian EU commissioner in his place for making inaccurate claims regarding "benefits" of the EU. What seems not to be publisised is the fact that a large proportion of the young voters .. ie the 18 to 25 year olds are taking an anti-EU stance.

Guest 'eavensabove

There should be one referendum about immigration : Look at any Island in the world throughout history, or any country, ocean, land, lake or housing estate where an alien species has been introduced and allowed to run riot, even with good intention. Nature itself, becomes fucked and is taken over by the wrong species being in the wrong place and the original species gets wiped out and the place becomes barren and overrun with invaders. We are no more suited to be a part of the EU than a grey squirrel is suited over here.  Invasive non-native species are thought to be one of the biggest threats to global biodiversity, second only to habitat loss. There are almost 2,000 established non-native species in Great Britain. Invasive non-native species cost Great Britain around £1.7 billion annually not including the hundreds of thousands  immigrants that have infested our country and continue to do so.