CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No point trying to teach brilliant Mrs R on such matters 'ev; I'm sure she has an entire wing of her library dedicated to the demographics of the new world and is well aware of the systematic genocide that produced the mythical "empty lands" just waiting the blessed yanks to claim their god given rights.

I could quote dozens of examples of invasive species (virtually all introduced by man, most deliberately) but would bore every cunt have to death more than usual.

The Easter Island paradigm will come to pass with the last human sitting in the man made wasteland devoid of all other life, licking his lips as he finishes off the penultimate member of his species.

I did best to avoid doing that in my original post and the essence of the post is self-explanatory and true.  It only took less than one hour for the post to be under the attack from an invasive Mrs R  (The Dominating Species) and the rest is history.  There is no argument against the obvious, Stubbs.   

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

http://www.arkive.org/uk-invasive-species/

I don't think that the Native American Indians would agree, had they not been wiped out by foreign invaders. The Incas were one of the most advanced civilisations in the world (albeit blood-thirsty) until the Spanish wiped them out too. A powerful nation, doesn't have to be a dominating nation run by a dictatorship, does it, and the USA isn't exactly what I would call civilised...

If you put 1000 pike into a pond, sooner or later you have nothing else but pike as the dominating species, and then nothing else but nothing.... If you put 1000 immigrants in a housing estate, then sooner or later that 1000 has quadrupled and so on and so forth and they also become the dominating species. That's all that I was trying to suggest, and it's not a bad theory is it?

A similar principle can be observed on the Corner. You let two flood posting spastics in and before you know it you’re getting up to twenty pages of total fucking shit every morning.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:39 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not a betting girl, Wiz but the probability of that happening is likely to result in a no way rather than a three way. Nothing against you and yours, but apart from a minor indiscretion with a scandi girl in Palma Nova many years ago I've been resolutely faithful to my wonderful husband. Also, having went through a lipstick lesbian phase at uni, I can assure you that thinking about it is a whole lot different to getting down and dirty.

@Wizardsleeve Translation: Sorry but I'm still distracted by Kunte's stinking cadaver right now:

kunte_kinte_by_roadkill369_dcuke2w-pre.j

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Wizardsleeve Translation: Sorry but I'm still distracted by Kunte's stinking cadaver right now:

kunte_kinte_by_roadkill369_dcuke2w-pre.j

Impressive work, Roadie!  Shouldn't there be an indentation in KK's skull where the ban hammer delivered the fatal strike?  Roops hit him so fucking hard there shouldn't really be much left of his spacky, planetoid sized cranium.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Roadie, are you accepting orders for prints?  Can you personalize one for Ape...the tampon string would make a realistic detail.  I think we can all agree, that any additional gore along that line isn't necessary.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadie, are you accepting orders for prints?  Can you personalize one for Ape...the tampon string would make a realistic detail.  I think we can all agree, that any additional gore along that line isn't necessary.  

I think it would go against the intended message of the image: Kunte is dead and Roops is frolicking with his tortured remains. And tits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think it would go against the intended message of the image: Kunte is dead and Roops is frolicking with his tortured remains. And tits.

It's a savvy gent who knows the boundaries of good taste, class, and sophistication.  

On 12/16/2018 at 7:29 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

No point trying to teach brilliant Mrs R on such matters 'ev; I'm sure she has an entire wing of her library dedicated to the demographics of the new world and is well aware of the systematic genocide that produced the mythical "empty lands" just waiting the blessed yanks to claim their god given rights.

I could quote dozens of examples of invasive species (virtually all introduced by man, most deliberately) but would bore every cunt have to death more than usual.

The Easter Island paradigm will come to pass with the last human sitting in the man made wasteland devoid of all other life, licking his lips as he finishes off the penultimate member of his species.

Man made wastelands, devoid of all other life.   So you are talking about Tower Hamlets.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you think the big black cat spotted in Dartmoor is actually just a local darkie with severe hip dysplasia?

I think there's still some festival down there which encourages the natives to black up?

4 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You talking about Wall's Hill S.S.S.I. at Torquay?

SSSIs and Nature Reserves are all well and good but the NP as a whole is extremely poor in biodiversity and those you mention do very little to address the year on year reduction of biodiversity the whole of the UK experiences. You'll see more bird species in the average suburban garden in 1 hour than you would in a whole day walking across much Dartmoor or most of our NPs. This is because gardens have lots of cover and vegetation. Our upland NPs are man made areas virtually devoid of the natural woodland cover that once existed. Indeed the IUCN had to invent new categories to define them due their lack of wildlife!

The British countryside is in a desperate state, as recently documented unambiguously in the State of Nature Report, and there is an urgent need to address this. The conservation establishment eats up tens of millions of pounds of funding and donations with the result that biodiversity in this country continues to disappear at an alarming and depressing rate. UK conservation is unremittingly self congratulatory and certain of it's faith in 'best practice' with no discernible reason to be so. Every metric or report in this area highlights the need for urgent and direct action, and bloated, bureaucratic and compromised partnerships far too often prevent this from happening.

Cunts.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
If you've a genuine interest in this Pen, PM me and we can discuss there rather than filling the forum with irrelevant material and giving fuckwits like Decimus even more reason to moan, cry and piss their pants

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

SSSIs and Nature Reserves are all well and good but the NP as a whole is extremely poor in biodiversity and those you mention do very little to address the year on year reduction of biodiversity the whole of the UK experiences. You'll see more bird species in the average suburban garden in 1 hour than you would in a whole day walking across much Dartmoor or most of our NPs. This is because gardens have lots of cover and vegetation. Our upland NPs are man made areas virtually devoid of the natural woodland cover that once existed. Indeed the IUCN had to invent new categories to define them due their lack of wildlife!

The British countryside is in a desperate state, as recently documented unambiguously in the State of Nature Report, and there is an urgent need to address this. The conservation establishment eats up tens of millions of pounds of funding and donations with the result that biodiversity in this country continues to disappear at an alarming and depressing rate. UK conservation is unremittingly self congratulatory and certain of it's faith in 'best practice' with no discernible reason to be so. Every metric or report in this area highlights the need for urgent and direct action, and bloated, bureaucratic and compromised partnerships far too often prevent this from happening.

Cunts.

Do you wash your ponytail with Timotei?

Lol