CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Do you wash your ponytail with Timotei?

Lol

In the same way that Ape doesn't dine on Tesco baked beans every night, I don't have a ponytail: I'm balder than Bruce cunting Willis. I think you'll find slapping a cliched label on someone based on an expert grasp of a subject is about as fucking gay as in comes, you fen dwelling inbred.

Just because I posses knowledge on a subject and have some ideas on ways forward doesn't give you an excuse to act like an utter cunt who's got nothing better to do with themselves. You don't find others slagging you off when you go off on a thrill a minute diatribe about the social demographics of Norfolk and how you're one of the cogs making it lurch along?

Even a know it all cretin such as yourself must have some appreciation for an areas like the Norfolk Broads, the Brecks, the Great Fen Project and Thetford Forest, all in your supposed vacinity? Maybe you could one of your sooty friends there for a savage back scuttling.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the same way that Ape doesn't dine on Tesco baked beans every night, I don't have a ponytail: I'm balder than Bruce cunting Willis. I think you'll find slapping a cliched label on someone based on an expert grasp of a subject is about as fucking gay as in comes, you fen dwelling inbred.

Just because I posses knowledge on a subject and have some ideas on ways forward doesn't give you an excuse to act like an utter cunt who's got nothing better to do with themselves. You don't find others slagging you off when you go off on a thrill a minute diatribe about the social demographics of Norfolk and how you're one of the cogs making it lurch along?

Even a know it all cretin such as yourself must have some appreciation for an areas like the Norfolk Broads, the Brecks, the Great Fen Project and Thetford Forest, all in your supposed vacinity? Maybe you could one of your sooty friends there for a savage back scuttling.

If I say you've got a fucking ponytail, you've got one, capiche?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think there's still some festival down there which encourages the natives to black up?

SSSIs and Nature Reserves are all well and good but the NP as a whole is extremely poor in biodiversity and those you mention do very little to address the year on year reduction of biodiversity the whole of the UK experiences. You'll see more bird species in the average suburban garden in 1 hour than you would in a whole day walking across much Dartmoor or most of our NPs. This is because gardens have lots of cover and vegetation. Our upland NPs are man made areas virtually devoid of the natural woodland cover that once existed. Indeed the IUCN had to invent new categories to define them due their lack of wildlife!

The British countryside is in a desperate state, as recently documented unambiguously in the State of Nature Report, and there is an urgent need to address this. The conservation establishment eats up tens of millions of pounds of funding and donations with the result that biodiversity in this country continues to disappear at an alarming and depressing rate. UK conservation is unremittingly self congratulatory and certain of it's faith in 'best practice' with no discernible reason to be so. Every metric or report in this area highlights the need for urgent and direct action, and bloated, bureaucratic and compromised partnerships far too often prevent this from happening.

Cunts.

Thank you I will read and mark your paper later. I have come to the conclusion that Decs is probably totally illiterate. 

21 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Thank you I will read and mark your paper later. I have come to the conclusion that Decs is probably totally illiterate. 

18 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Admit it. Tim has run rings around you. You are finished here. 

I'm sure that Tim is an expert in his field and I'd never dream of going head-to-head with him on anything to do with ecology and natural history. One, I don't know a newt's arsehole from a grebe's, having never fucked either, unlike Stubby. Two, it bores the cunt out of me.

Now why don't the pair of you fuck off into the sunset together and do some leaf rubbings.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If I say you've got a fucking ponytail, you've got one, capiche?

That's fucking it, I'm going to destroy you this Christmas, and without using any poofy gimmicks either. It's been far too long since we went at it full bore and this time I mean to finish you completely, and not just the spazzy meltdown you had last time you foolishly poked the pecker one too many times. The only reason you escaped and permanent coolering is that I manfully called a truce when you were laying prolapsed on the floor of your wattle and daub mud hut you backward proto-humans consider the height of modern living.   

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's fucking it, I'm going to destroy you this Christmas, and without using any poofy gimmicks either. It's been far too long since we went at it full bore and this time I mean to finish you completely, and not just the spazzy meltdown you had last time you foolishly poked the pecker one too many times. The only reason you escaped and permanent coolering is that I manfully called a truce when you were laying prolapsed on the floor of your wattle and daub mud hut you backward proto-humans consider the height of modern living.   

I seem to recall it was you who spent last year in a complete tizzy after a three pronged attack from Bill, Bubba and I. Luckily for you they both appear to be dead, although unluckily for you I'm the best of the three and every other cunt on here, and will deal with you in due course.

Prepare your arsehole for a right fucking pounding. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I seem to recall it was you who spent last year in a complete tizzy after a three pronged attack from Bill, Bubba and I. Luckily for you they both appear to be dead, although unluckily for you I'm the best of the three and every other cunt on here, and will deal with you in due course.

Come now gents, as Rodney King once said "C-c-c-an't we all just get along?"  Ironically, he said that AFTER receiving a fucking kicking but I digress.  

The Corner has a surplus of utter fucktards to destroy, can't we focus on them (beginning with fucking AIDS boy Frank)?

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Come now gents, as Rodney King once said "C-c-c-an't we all just get along?"  Ironically, he said that AFTER receiving a fucking kicking but I digress.  

The Corner has a surplus of utter fucktards to destroy, can't we focus on them (beginning with fucking AIDS boy Frank)?

You're right of course, Wiz.

It's just upset me that Stubby has now twice denied his ponytail. If he does a Peter and denies it a third time, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're right of course, Wiz.

It's just upset me that Stubby has now twice denied his ponytail. If he does a Peter and denies it a third time, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

I think that's fair.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I had some splendid pony tail once. PETA put a stop to it, of course...

Intrusive meddling cunts!  

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you think the big black cat spotted in Dartmoor is actually just a local darkie with severe hip dysplasia?

Reported.  racist comment used incorrectly.

The PC term you should use is... Noir,

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill him Stubby!

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's funny, I don't quite remember it going down like that. What really happened, punters, is not only did I reduce you to even more of a sniffling wretch than usual but I used all the stubbinators ninja powers to hand down beat downs and bloody noses to bubba the runt and little willy thickers. The odd other cunt pitched in to have a go but they to were shown the hairy side of my hand.

By the power of propers shite and piss stained y fronts, I pity any fucker who takes on the pecker.

But of course, if you do the correct thing and apologies, I'll spare your life this time.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't often see those complete with the mallet for tapping the ramrod and creating a bit of breech pressure. If that's English,French or German, 7 grand upwards.

How would French ones have the same value of English or German made ones? Wouldn't they just fire spring-loaded white flags?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't often see those complete with the mallet for tapping the ramrod and creating a bit of breech pressure. If that's English,French or German, 7 grand upwards.

A lovely pair of Purdey's Eric.  The site where I found the pic didn't even provide an estimated value.  I can't imagine anybody running a fever high enough to tempt the to part with a set of these.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

My weapon of choice was always the GPMG wizzler. Weighed a ton but could stop a T-Rex at 800 yards and completely bootneck proof unlike the plasticky bull pup shite

Personally, I like to prepare for such events in advance.  I dig a lovely rectangular hole, about ten feet deep, then I prepare a cement block with pointed steel spikes and let the block cure.  I move the pointies to the hole, carefully set it in place and conceal the opening in the ground.  At the special moment where we would normally turn to begin our paces, I'd use my preferred weapons, my hands, and shove a cunt in.