CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Phew. There’s been a lot of shit and some of it sticks. One Alfie Noakes is plenty. 

Its a strange old world Frank .. in here Decs is a superhero but in the outside world room he is just a low grade council clerk doing 27.5 hours a week on the living wage. Some of the others are simply on JSA or or ESA at the JSA rate. It's unfair to deny them their delusions. I will be going out with the camera later just wondering whether to use one of the M4/3 Olympuses or to use the full frame Sony A7.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what you're moaning about. You'll get a no deal Brexit and all power and control will once again be in the hands of the upstanding and trustworthy members of our beloved parliament. Isn't that what you wanted?

Brexit means Brexit.

Lol

Fuck off.

The great achievement of this referendum is that it has dragged all the Westminster cockroaches out of the shadows and into the blinding light.

As they fall over each other trying to scurry back into the rotting edifice they call democracy  we can see who they are, who pays them and where their real loyalties lay.

They won’t be forgotten.......or forgiven.

MPs made it clear that they regard the EU's agreement as unworthy of consideration, and Juncker's and Tusk's 'assurances' (in their joint letter of 14 January) as hollow and meaningless.

It's odd - in fact insane - that so many of them draw the conclusion that because the EU is so untrustworthy......we should stay in the EU.

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

MPs made it clear that they regard the EU's agreement as unworthy of consideration, and Juncker's and Tusk's 'assurances' (in their joint letter of 14 January) as hollow and meaningless.

It's odd - in fact insane - that so many of them draw the conclusion that because the EU is so untrustworthy......we should stay in the EU.

I think it might be, just possibly, because all MPs are cunts?

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Number 10 has become a 'Freehouse' Jiggers, where folks can pipe in their penny's worth to give guidance to May. I don't supoose that it will be of any interest to you, but Panza won a 'Golden Ticket for Two' and he's got nobody on his side of the border to go with. 

On 1/16/2019 at 8:17 AM, Decimus said:

all power and control will once again be in the hands of the upstanding and trustworthy members of our beloved parliament.

I don't give a fuck, as long as I ain't being told what to do by some garlic breathed, sausage munching, granny shagger in Brussels.

Those cunts in Westminster can be dealt with later, we have the means, it's a damn sight harder to get rid of those shit barnacles over the channel.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot.

19 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I say get rid of all councils and throw the redundant council employees to starving dogs. 

Here they are!

The Corner's very own walking midlife crisis and his bit on the side, Caitlyn Jenner.  Out on the boat this weekend? I hope 'The Good Ship Lollipop' hits a freak wave and you both choke to death on each others cocks.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In remission again, 'eavans? How long have we got you for this time?

I've been good, I have. I aint put one foot wrong since 2018, and all by own doing. I've turned over new leaves, Baws. I know that in your heart of hearts, you've missed me... You only need to admit it, that's all.   

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Here they are!

The Corner's very own walking midlife crisis and his bit on the side, Caitlyn Jenner.  Out on the boat this weekend? I hope 'The Good Ship Lollipop' hits a freak wave and you both choke to death on each others cocks.

The Ship of Fools, Decs. The Ship of Fools.