CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men In Leggings

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

Guest Dr Clusterfuck

Puffs and fairies have now taken to wearing fucking leggings. When will this shit end !

All this equality bollocks is going too far. You cant put the radio or television on without getting a token gay  or lezzer. Imagine if we actually went to war with any country , we would fucking struggle to get an army of new recruits as we couldn't work out their fucking gender.

Then again most of these cunts would enjoy a big weapon in their fucking muddy trench. 

Cunts 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

Puffs and fairies have now taken to wearing fucking leggings. When will this shit end !

All this equality bollocks is going too far. You cant put the radio or television on without getting a token gay  or lezzer. Imagine if we actually went to war with any country , we would fucking struggle to get an army of new recruits as we couldn't work out their fucking gender.

Then again most of these cunts would enjoy a big weapon in their fucking muddy trench. 

Cunts 

You took the words out from my mouth.

However, do you not effleurage your eyelids, shave your legs and mask-up with face scrub? You wont get many likes from several on here unless you succumb to their ways. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

Cunts 

There's a loony conspiracy theory that governments have been putting shit in the water supply, food packaging etc' to reduce testosterone levels and feminise the population. Presumably to make males more docile. After all, real men get angry, and when enough cunts get angry, things get politically difficult. As I said, a loony theory, but it would explain why all millennial males are subjugated pussy cunts who are scared of their own shadows and have hips as wide as their shoulders, and dress like poofs.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a loony conspiracy theory that governments have been putting shit in the water supply, food packaging etc' to reduce testosterone levels and feminise the population. Presumably to make males more docile. After all, real men get angry, and when enough cunts get angry, things get politically difficult. As I said, a loony theory, but it would explain why all millennial males are subjugated pussy cunts who are scared of their own shadows and have hips as wide as their shoulders, and dress like poofs.

It is one of the reasons that other countries take us all for being soft-cunts. 'You're only as good as your worst man' and whilst there remains soft-centred pussy-tart boys on our soil, we'll forever be seen as a soft-touch.

Guest Wizardsleeve

These effeminate cunts surrernder their bollocks faster than the French surrender a fucking city.  Their civil partners demand they wear them to make ripping the things and pegging fuck out of them to a bloody gaping quivering mass more special in the evening hours.

Deviant fucking cunts should all be gassed.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These effeminate cunts surrernder their bollocks faster than the French surrender a fucking city.  Their civil partners demand they wear them to make ripping the things and pegging fuck out of them to a bloody gaping quivering mass more special in the evening hours.

Deviant fucking cunts should all be gassed.  

I hate the way you alway sit on the fence, you useless tosser

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

This is a excellent first nomination.

This represents a new hope for Cuntscorner.

Why were you less than receptive to Snowy's topic of the same subject matter?

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How can anyone be a fucking wanker? You're either doing one or the other. Unless you're talking of your own personal experience of wanking your boyfriend's cock while simultaneously fucking him in the arse. You fucking wanker!

Shut up, idiot. Pukeape and I have been exchanging this insult for years.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Shut up, idiot. Pukeape and I have been exchanging this insult for years.

I've always considered you a brave man, Ape. I would never exchange anything with the AIDS riddled arse goblin over an extended period myself. I wear rubber gloves and an electrified chastity belt whenever I reply to any of his drivel personally.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've always considered you a brave man, Ape. I would never exchange anything with the AIDS riddled arse goblin over an extended period myself. I wear rubber gloves and an electrified chastity belt whenever I reply to any of his drivel personally.

Now that, deserves a like. Describes the Gollum-like freak perfectly.

4 hours ago, Dr Clusterfuck said:

Cunts 

There is something @sean5302 about you 🤔

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's something of several IDs about you

Try to think before you make yourself look like even more of a stupid cunt

You don't ask a lot, do you?