CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lord of the Cunts

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

Seems like there's a lot of fear of New Cunts on here, pick yourself up from where you fell off the Stannah and try and get back to piloting Concorde, mate.

Seems the only fear is of new knobends not wanting to go through any type of initiation.  All new cunts go through it, only those with a predisposition for whinging, grassing and shitting themselves (not necessarily in that order, mind) ever complain about it and make themselves such a lord of cunts.  

Good work.

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Seems the only fear is of new knobends not wanting to go through any type of initiation.  All new cunts go through it, only those with a predisposition for whinging, grassing and shitting themselves (not necessarily in that order, mind) ever complain about it and make themselves such a lord of cunts.  

Good work.

New cunt, bollocks. He keeps calling everybody 'mate', which is exactly the kind of thing Stickers would do to appear less snowflakey and pussified. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

New cunt, bollocks. He keeps calling everybody 'mate', which is exactly the kind of thing Stickers would do to appear less snowflakey and pussified. 

This may be the end result of Stickers dad and Albert's mum giving him a half brother.  

Either way, I want him dead.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you the same cunt who posted the 'London Underground' song 2 years ago?

He has only one post to his credit Eric, and look what he chose to do with it!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was an old, dormant account by the name of Mike Hunt, and this one signed up since the old one was deleted. I think I remember a reference to Luton from the original.

Roops' next culling field is shaping up nicely!  

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was an old, dormant account by the name of Mike Hunt, and this one signed up since the old one was deleted. I think I remember a reference to Luton from the original.

The fact that he had the brass to freely admit that he came from Luton indicates that we're either dealing with someone who is severely mentally ill or a complete spastic incapable of spelling London.

Either way, his account should be deleted just to be on the safe side.

Just now, Decimus said:

The fact that he had the brass to freely admit that he came from Luton indicates that we're either dealing with someone who is severely mentally ill or a complete spastic incapable of spelling London.

Either way, his account should be deleted just to be on the safe side.

Roadkill has a theory that Extremecunt may be trying to storm the palisades under a different banner.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't speak for her, of course, but I see Roops is now surveying the boards.  I hold high hopes that a fast firm draw of her knife across his neck will end this cunt sooner than later.